I hope you guys are vaxx maxxed

I hope you guys are vaxx maxxed
Covid ba5 is the most dangerous covid yet

Attached: 4298B14F-8E66-4123-B04D-95F5C8EB498A.jpg (828x827, 187.65K)

Attached: 1639860784877.png (426x414, 318.91K)

I've never even tested.

>most dangerous covid yet
So you're saying it has a 99.96% survival rate instead of the regular 99.97% survival rate?

Ohhhh noooooo.....

i was doing alot of intense physical activity last week.
on one day i got cut off from any source of water
i got extremely dehydrated and end up in the emergency room.
gave me an IV and in a few hours a was back to normal.
also the doctors told me i had covid.
so apparently you can get covid, and on top of it have a life threatening condition and not even notice.

*How many Jabs does it take too be Fully vaccinated ???*

*I heard people weren't "Fully Vaxx-xxed" until their first 2 jabs and 2nd Booster Jab ???*
so now we count them as "Unvaccinated" if they've only had 2 jabs and 1 Booster,
it's all getting a bit fuckery to be honest*

i know 100 year old cancer patients who survived covid. and that was the "bad variant" from 2020

I’m unvaxxed and have covid right now, it’s not fucking me any rougher than the first time I got it in march of 2020. That being said I do feel sick as shit, temps at 101 and I have a cough and all that gay shit but only fags and old people think they can die from this

>max vaxxed
Lol. Lmao even.

18 masks and 15 boosts later: "It's not enough goy!"

>Covid ba5 is the most dangerous covid yet
>0 x 0 = 0
Still don't care.

Yeah, it's so dangerous that people confused it for hay fever in the UK.

So dangerous I go to the store and nobody, not even the store staff are wearing masks.

Your hospital gets emergency aid in proportion to the number of Cvid cases it can report.

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 9.21K)

the davery never ends

Are they really going to try to pull this shit again?!

>15% COVID positive rate in our ED right now
And how many of them are actually there because of Covid?

>So dangerous I go to the store and nobody, not even the store staff are wearing masks.
Even the doctors offices and shit aren’t doing it anymore.

unfortunately for these covid nuts all normal people have reached peak covid fatigue and politicians know this

it would be political suicide for any ruling politician to bring back the covid shit in the middle of record inflation and the upcoming winter energy crisis.

it doesn't matter how severe or not the next "wave" is, no one will talk about it except the covid nutters. politicians will ignore it and so will the media.

Quick dance on tiktok again

Literally the only reason i come into vax threads is to see how long it is until this image is posted.