Factory Farming: Do you feel bad for eating some animals?

Now chickens are generally absolute cunts and deserve to be slaughtered. But animals with higher intelligence like cows and pigs have gotten use to being cared for by humans and are essentially almost the same as dogs behavior-wise. I still eat meat, but I feel like a total piece of shit every time I eat a burger or some bacon or whatever. Do some of you get this way as well? It's a bit different if the cow or pig was raised on a family farm and never even saw its death coming, but a system where animals are led in a line to a steal restraint where a person puts a bolt through their skull absolutely disgusts me. If you've watched any videos about slaughterhouses, you can see many of the cows often struggled against their restraints because they knew they were going to die. I don't think I can reasonably justify eating such a creature.

What is your opinion on factory farming?

Attached: cow.jpg (460x460, 77.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mrQ5lQxNImk
youtube.com/watch?v=8z_X3dWslj8
youtube.com/watch?v=uFQhn8RW0Nk
youtube.com/shorts/_kTwnO-cOeg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I think factory farming is fucked. These creatures basically live in a man-made hell from the day they're born, until the day they die.

>Cows
>Higher intelligence

Stopped reading right there. Cows are one of the dumbest mammals.

They're just goyim though, they don't really have feelings.

Yes, I feel bad about it. In an ideal world I'd hunt for my food but the kikes have created this fiat based life of slavery for us all...

I pray that someday I'll break out of it.

I just don't anthropomorphize, there are a lot of people in the world, which is why the industrial farm is a necessity.

>chickens are generally absolute cunts and deserve to be slaughtered.
I think OP should be eaten

youtube.com/watch?v=mrQ5lQxNImk

youtube.com/watch?v=8z_X3dWslj8

Yeah. If people saw how their food was made, most would stop it. Dairy cows are probably some of the most cruelly treated animals on the planet (unless it's their calves that are usually used for veal).

the fear gets transferred into the meat, which gets consumed by the human, and then the human becomes fearful and dysfunctional

cows have feelings and are smarter than niggers, so why not just factory farm niggers instead?

fast slaughter and raised in open pasture without anabolic steroids.

That's a Highland cow calf. They're mostly pets in North America. I know because I live in Montana and no one around here breeds this type of cow because its hide is not preferred by slaugterhouses due to being too thick. Most people just keep them as expensive pets. Those people who do are idiots.
/End journal entry

Attached: corn onions taters beets.jpg (832x624, 300.24K)

>Cows are one of the dumbest mammals.
They're above leafs

youtube.com/watch?v=uFQhn8RW0Nk

the male chickens get turned into pet food

This is the main reason I stop in the middle of the street and stare wide-eyed at oncoming traffic.

I can't help that the cows feelings got into me.

>cows have feelings and are smarter than niggers, so why not just factory farm niggers instead?

Why not both?

>there are a lot of people in the world,
>people
60% of the planet are niggers and another 30% are chinks and poos.
white people don't need factory farming.

youtube.com/shorts/_kTwnO-cOeg

No, they are cute and delicious

It's fucked, but there are no better options. Meat is basically the only food worth eating, nearly everything else is a cope for poor people or psychotic ideologues. I admit it, if I was richer I'd eat nothing but meat, butter and berries.

Nature is cruel, but that is the name of the game. We have to eat something. Plants and mushrooms don't want to get eaten either, just because they're a different form of life and we can't so easily empathize with their suffering doesn't mean that they suffer any less from being eaten. They'd want to live too. It's just the name of the game. We will become dirt too one day and the worms will eat our corpses. That's just how it is.

You are such a retard its unreal. What animal has ever been killed and eaten that wasnt afraid? You think deer are at peace as a bear rips its throat out? Are fish happily passing away as a hawk eats it alive? Are you suggesting our hunter ancestors were fearful and dysdunctional for hundreds of thousands of years because the mammoth they stabbed to death was afraid? Every animal is in the worst imaginable fear when its killed for food and have been for millions of years.

Attached: 1611958551463.jpg (540x540, 107.26K)

okay, great. you know what doesnt happen to the cow? it doesnt get strapped down to a table while someone rips off the most-nerve dense parts of its genitals without any anesthetic.

tough shit, cow. we all have our burdens to bear.

I never asked for it, and can't do anything to stop it.

But the responsibility on whoever perpetuates inhuman practices.

Nature is cruel but factory farming is far crueler. In nature, your life will probably include many struggles, and in the end you'll probably die a violent death, or from disease. But at least you lived your life. These factory farmed animals, many of them never take a step or see the Sun even once in their entire lives. The sounds and smell of death and fear surround them from the moment they're born and it doesn't end until they too are slaughtered, or cease to be useful. It's far beyond nature's cruelty.

such is life fagot
all life dies and some end up turned into poop

dumb faggot. so to you there's no difference if you were born in a human breeding facility and slaughterhouse, never saw the sun, never knew family or friends or love or beauty? It's all the same cuz you die at the end, huh

Factory farming is degenerate because of the conditions the animals live in, not the fact they die. I'm an omnivore and feel no sense of shame in that fact but i do think it's unreasonable to have an animal suffer its whole life because it isnt kept alive in good conditions. But killing it to eat it is perfectly fine, it's what's to be expected as an animal on this planet.

It's all absolutely disgusting as fuck. You Any Forums people like to break things down to simple facts, yes?

Well then. The facts are this. You don't need animal meat to live. There are ways around it. We have the science, technology and knowledge to do.

The fact is it's something that if it were done to us, say by an alien race far superior to us, we would attempt to commit wholesale genocide of that alien race of in revenge of that fact. Baby chickens get either put right into a tiny pen, put into a giant bin with other baby chickens to either suffocate and die or be gassed to death, or get fed right into a shredder by the motherfucking billions. What if that were done to human babies?

The horrific state of slaughterhouses is something straight out of the worst and most horrific nightmares anyone can possibly imagine.

Yes it's fucking bad. Yes we should stop it. But there are too many "people" who get their jimmies off by picking up a super processed mcburger and shoving it in your face to make you feel angry to actually do anything about it.

not concentrated fear like with factory farmed animals, also the animals are nearly all diseased

you are what you eat

Based

Attached: download.jpg (223x226, 8.89K)

>concentrated fear
Go look at a rabbit in the wild and tell me it isn't living in constant fear of predators.

cows are smarter than you turkroach

I know. As I said, it's fucked, but there are no better alternatives aside from intentionally killing off the majority of the human population and returning to hunter/gatherer lifestyle. That's never going to happen, at least not voluntarily. At least some people voluntarily eat the söy and wheat and processed shit so some of us can still can still afford the ever increasing meat prices, so I guess I have one thing to thank the söyboys for.

Still, it is survival of the fittest and we (humans) were more fit than our slave animals so we get to reap the fruits of our labor. I'm not saying that it's good, all I'm saying that that's just how it is.

>I still eat meat, but I feel like a total piece of shit every time I eat a burger or some bacon or whatever. Do some of you get this way as well?
Nah, I'm not into men.

I raise my own goats, cows, and chickens, so I don’t have to worry about this. Raise your own cattle, treat them properly, and cull them by the neck which is the most humane way. Problem solved.

Factory farmed meat consumption is at an all time low and zoomers are more feminine than girls, so it's obviously the exact opposite of your schizo ideas.

we fed ourselves with pastured raised animals before we stated feeding niggers. stop feeding niggers and return to more small farms.

Don’t feel bad because I eat animals that have been taken care of properly by chad farmers

Attached: 114A9D34-064A-4A00-B462-38F9BA932169.jpg (936x629, 111.4K)

calm down you retard
I said what I said nothing more nothing less

>you can see many of the cows often struggled against their restraints because they knew they were going to die. I don't think I can reasonably justify eating such a creature.
Ok, but it's still gonna happen

That is a good start.

Why show a nice pastured highland calf with it's mom and then talk about factory farming. They only can pull that shit with poultry and pigs. And yeah it is awful but I source my meat locally and enjoy every bite.

I'm assuming you've never seen a chicken completely brutalize a mouse before. These fuckers are total savages.

WHO FUCKING CARES? WE'RE SUPPOSED TO BE BETTER THAN SAVAGE ANIMALS YOU FUCKIN RETARD.

>t. nigger
anyone who doesnt care for animal welfare is a bean or nigger