What's his problem?

Curtis Yarvin's latest article tells red-state Americans to stop fighting the culture war and let what he calls "dark elves" fight it for them.
graymirror.substack.com/p/you-can-only-lose-the-culture-war
We know Yarvin is either overallocated in INT and not WIS or just disingenuous because he doesn't mention Charlottesville and 1/6 (correct examples of the phenomenon he's describing) but instead makes it about Dobbs, which is obviously an "elf vs. elf" (in his terms) scenario. And of course, we can't talk about "dwarves" (I don't think dwarves are actually Jews, but they're probably the closest thing in Tolkein), or orcs. So in Yarvin's mind, a wealthy Christian rural business owner who votes Republican and lives in a restored 19th c. four-square is a "hobbit," a 95 IQ Jewish low-tier university social science professor who got the job through nepotism and lives in a run-down flat is an "elf." Or maybe a dwarf.

Attached: curtis_yarvin.jpg (750x600, 61.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2Dk9J4trZaI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>just let tech jews like me run the country instead of those other jews, goy!
Just another Thielbux recipient who overinflates the competence and intelligence of his clique

What are dark elves supposed to be

hip tech jews like him who are like, totally on the side of good

>What's his problem?
He's jewish.
What did you expect?

straussian kike
literal garbage
and worse of all he ruined kantbot

This

Don't purity spiral. NRX is wrong about a lot of things, and "The Cathedral" should totally be called "The Synagogue", and Curtis knows it. But they're right about some stuff, and discounting/alienating them because of it is going to leave us without many allies. If Curtis can go on Tucker and get boomer cuckservative MAGAtards thinking about "the Elites" and "the Globalists", it's a step in the right direction for us.

He's right. Red state low IQ hicks are not going to convince high status city liberals of anything. Instead, they're just going to reinforce their feelings of superiority.
Really, if your IQ is below (at the very least) 120, keep your mouth shut. You make any opposition to the progressive cult look stupid.

Leather jackets are the epitome of tryhard

>What's his problem?
Jewish.

J E W

>now that you've won something, stop fighting goyim

Attached: 1481858086425.png (1039x559, 260.99K)

yarvin knew 10 years ago what he needed to do and he refused. the entire neoreactionary movement post yarvin was people trying to figure out how to have decency without themselves having to obey Jesus Christ

Attached: 1630082849859.jpg (601x398, 80.33K)

>Curtis
Shut up you gigantic bitch

I actually agree with his naming of the Cathedral from a metaphorical perspective. Synagogue doesn't work because a synagogue was always a marginal building, even in jewish society. The current regime is more analogous to a cathedral
I just don't consider Yarvin an ally, and his gay blockchain technocracy idea is retarded and assumes that everybody is a rootless cog like him. That's not purity spiraling, that's a recognition of who he is and what he stands for. He is not making migatards think about globalists any more than Sean Hannity is, he's positioning himself as the elite in the opposition for his own ends, namely maintaining the same society with a slightly less insane leadership. I have no desire maintaining the current society

Yarvin is basically just a monarchist in the most basic and generic sense of the word. But the simple message of “you can only lose the culture war” is actually kind of correct. Years of being on the frontline of the culture war (this is you if you spend your time arguing online on mainstream platforms btw) accomplished nothing.

Classical liberal tech guys, Musk is probably the best example.
He's a mischling, no maternal Jewish ancestry. I think he has an inferiority complex based on this and desperately wants to be considered a real Jew.
I'm not trying to, it was an honest question -- what is he actually talking about?
He's right about certain situations, but Dobbs was "elf vs. elf." But the problem is, who is actually an elf? There is no way Jews are elves, they are goblins most likely, the more honorable are maybe dwarves. (Anyone remember goblins in WoW? Huge nose, Brooklyn accent, loud clothes and bad taste, greedy.)

>they're right about some stuff
cope. they were fag enablers with excuses for not picking up a sign and following this man. the excuses are the active ingredient in their tedious blog posts

Attached: 1616706870781.jpg (618x412, 55.22K)

>keep your mouth shut or slightly less progressive coastal jews won't like you!
That's also what I got from it. "Shut up and lose so the cool kids won't hate you." I reject their help because they were never offering, and I won't pander to people who fundamentally despise and look down on me regardless

>What's his problem?
Being jewish.

NOW is the acceptable time, NOW is the day of salvation
> this is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent [John 6]
nations that refuse to serve the King are destroyed
> And now also the axe is laid unto the root of the trees: therefore every tree which bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. [Matthew 3]
repent and serve God or lose even what you think you have
> Take heed therefore how ye hear: for whosoever hath, to him shall be given; and whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken even that which he seemeth to have. [Luke 8]
do not be ashamed
> Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels. [Mark 8]
do not be afraid
> He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son. 8But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death. [Rev 21]

Attached: 1646946583175.png (1091x596, 84.57K)

This is the worst interpretation, I was hoping he had some point beyond that. I mean sure, if he's saying "maybe don't do another Charlottesville," fine but he didn't say that, he said stop fighting altogether. And he doesn't address this obvious point.

>who is actually an elf?
The natural aristocracy. People with high IQs. White collar vs. blue collar.
The intelligent inevitably rule over the stupid.
You're strawmanning. Not what I said.
I'm saying don't give the high status people and the midwit social cimbers any ammo to use against you.
Whether you like it or not, they have the power.
Stupidity is not honorable.

He’s Jewish.

>maybe don't do another Charlottesville,
who here remembers the spencer's reactionary oath society and radix journal? charlottesville was done by yarvin's protege. to my shame i didn't call spencer a faggot loudly enough or often enough

reading whatever that stuff is im sure will be the #1 priority of every targeted demographic in this man's master plan to reshape the united states. everything is falling into place for this mad lad.

>The natural aristocracy. People with high IQs. White collar vs. blue collar.
>The intelligent inevitably rule over the stupid.
That's not how people actually organize in reality though. Most people are more likely to align with someone of the same race and/or same religion over someone of the same IQ. Maybe that's what he meant, but if so... wow, dude you are autistic if you think people look around and ask "who is of a similar IQ as me" rather than "who looks like me and worships the same god as me."

if elf means anything, it means lifestyle choices, specifically contraception

Attached: 1635947753001.jpg (468x289, 91.63K)

>politics matters

Maybe to children.

>(this is you if you spend your time arguing online on mainstream platforms btw) accomplished nothing.

US is more divided than ever and that's a good thing.

>let us technocrats run the world!
the soviet union was a technocracy. they killed all the farmers (kulaks) and put academicians in charge of all the farms. 20,000,000 starved to death. no thanks, please fuck all the way off

You're forgetting class. Class is more important. Kings brush shoulders with kings, noblemen with noblemen etc. etc.
If we picked, at random, a lawyer and a farmer out of the pool of lawyers and farmers, who do you think would have the higher IQ?
Class is an indicator of IQ, and IQ is an indicator of class.
At present, yes. Because the progressive world-view is the fashionable one. Why do you think so many midwits are so zealous in displaying their devotion to the progressive church? What do you think virtue signaling is?
A status game.

Based. The low IQ hillbillies on Any Forums need to learn their place and shut their toothless yapping mouths.

Except it is what you said, and what Yarvin says. The proles should stay out of fighting the culture because they're too stupid and not fashionable to coastal elites who might defect. That's the crux of his and your argument. And just trust kikes like him to develop the counterculture. I can't wait for Ben Shapiro and Dave Rubin to win the culture war between vanilla gay sex and pedophilic gay sex!

Hi Chris! I loved the book by the way, Nemesis. Good work, Imperium shouldn't have dropped you

>its okay for elves to impose elf rules on hobbits in elf areas
>but not okay for hobbits to impose hobbit rules in hobbit areas
Was going to stop reading but then realized his talk about dark elves was a kike speaking openly about the jews
>The dark elves cannot win by using the coercive power of the hobbit peasant armies; and they have no coercive power of their own. Their only form of power is subversive. They fight by subverting and seducing their enemies, the high elves.
Only he thinks the jews are on the rural conservatives side against the urban leftists
And not on the side of the kikes only

Dwarfs and Orcs must be non whites in his analogy

Attached: IMG_20170318_010904.jpg (634x652, 47.51K)

You are such cattle lol

So close

if you don't have elite backing all your efforts will be for nothing. Also, it mirrors advice from the power of the powerless.

youtu.be/2Dk9J4trZaI

He's a kike, everything he says is done to kill whitey and help kikes. It's really not complicated.

He wants to convince you to stop resisting jewish attempts to destroy whites. That's literally it.

He is absolutely right.

>Curtis Yarvin's latest article tells red-state Americans to stop fighting the culture war and let what he calls "dark elves" fight it for them.
He is just the the astroturf fake-badass fake-intellectual fake-philosopher fake-rebel manufactured like almost every other major influencer is.

Everything in the US is a psyop, because the Jews in charge of the US desire to exterminate us.

I think it was very well explained. Brainlets ITT didn't even read the article, only the early life section it seems.

>For the overdog, it is often useful, tactically and/or strategically, useful to make the underdog mad. For the underdog, it is almost never useful to make the overdog mad.

>To hobbits, this tactic of provoking the elves seems effective because they learned it from their own enemy—for whom it is effective. Of course the natural instinct of the underdog is to copy the overdog. There are many tactics that are good for goose or gander. But there is no symmetry. Alas, many moves are made only for the goose.

>For the overdog, making the underdog mad is an excellent tactic—it is a way to induce “fear biting,” a violent response to nonviolent abuse. Observed casually, this creates a superficial narrative in which the underdog looks like the instigator. Self-flattering narratives are often built out of casual self-observation. You actually believe your own victim narrative, even when you bullied the underdog into a corner; he desperately nipped at you; then you methodically tore his throat out. In fact, you’d like to file a police report… you may be suing his estate… you’re not usually one to litigate, but…

>For the underdog, making the overdog mad makes the overdog more powerful and dangerous to you, the underdog. You do not want your overdog to become more powerful and dangerous. You want him to become more apathetic and unguarded.

Attached: 1649579963630.jpg (883x493, 81.8K)

Don't know who that is and don't care about your faggy little cliques

>elves
>a mythical creature known either for an unhealthy obsession with purity, an illusionary existence, or toiling away needlessly for shitty random scraps of food.

Sounds like Jews to me.

>muh lord of the rings elves
Fundamentally based on the north sea elves of illusion and trickery, ultimately elves in lord of the rings are degenerates who live in denial of evil just like the dwarves. They are unable to confront evil and are therefore subverted even as they "remain pure"

I like the metaphor "elves" clearly trickery, anyone who sees it differently is a retard.

>you need to listen to jews goy because.....YOU JUST DO OK?!?!?!?

ELVES

Attached: set-of-cartoon-christmas-elves-isolated-white-back-vector-21656170.jpg (925x1080, 209.13K)

Bond would have a UK flag

Attached: 2e1.png (600x538, 241.41K)