Kek this is actually pretty funny. You have to hand it to them, the left actually CAN meme some times

kek this is actually pretty funny. You have to hand it to them, the left actually CAN meme some times

Attached: 1657508934573.jpg (1930x1765, 413.25K)

Attached: niggs.png (744x422, 549.8K)

cringe

It's good, but lefties (SJW/BLM/LGBT) are losing on the Meme front

The Left are legit becoming unhinged to the point they are looking worse,
then fat inbreed Hillbilly's without teeth at this point

>At least fat inbreed Hillbilly's stand for Freedom and the American way though and aren't hypocrites or mentally deranged in a demonic sense

That's just asinine

No they still can't. For starters it's rare for a Texan to use the confederate flag. The confederacy is a southern thing. Texans don't identify as 'the south' they just identify as the Independent Republic of the Great Nation of Texas. The state flag suffices. The person who made this has never been to Texas, knows nothing about the history of Texas, and just made it up for no reason than updoots on plebbit. It's pretty pathetic really.

Attached: Texas Wojak fixed.jpg (1024x766, 303.02K)

picrel is texas

Attached: download (1).png (306x470, 352.79K)

God, how I want to move there.

thats not a meme
THIS is a meme

Attached: 1636458491220.webm (484x356, 2.42M)

and a gif version, meh

Attached: 1634845425360.gif (482x360, 1.88M)

both of those are the same.

someone do one with the cosby show and real niggers

>Tries to roast Texas.
>Posts a pic of Alabama

Thanks fren

Attached: 1574027645217.jpg (640x615, 70.29K)

I wanna move to Texas now

Americans are fat

A thread died for this
You stink cheesy
The cheese I would expect to smell if I was in the same room as a tranny named Carl.
You do not pass, go wash your double circumcision merryman

It's the equivalent of California in the 30s-50s. Every texan upsales it and now leftist are buying it, ruining the state.

It's literally just Mexicans but for some reason are voting red (atleast starting to).

Texas is basically the only state even capable of becoming a separate nation, still would be a shitty idea but after a few months it would probably stabilize. The biggest problem is the lack of trade deals with the United States/Mexico that would cause shortages in the stores. Also would cause massive issues with nationwide services/stores like Cellphones. People would panic move to other states to protect their medicare/pensions.

UMMM TDLR???

This isn't funny leftists have no sense of humor besides hating poor people

Slow it down!!