What does he mean by this?

Attached: 3C9C4B40-AC98-4F23-9781-A94F0D026F7F.jpg (1284x1500, 927.92K)

the first reddit billionaire

He will kick your ass

Elon has been chosen to reveal the Cabal in return for favor from the great one. This is all I can say about this.

He means he's a delusional lunatic who thinks he's some kind of chuck norris at chess, what a dumbfuck

Attached: 191121-cybertruck2.jpg (1282x730, 98.17K)

Chuck Norris is not white.

Why the lone white king?

he means 1 white beats a whole army of niggers

if I saw Elon Musk IRL i would say: "Hey poopboy, why don't you go take a shit or something."

tyhats a pawn

We know he's working with Q team retard. It's not hard to connect the dots

I miss chuck norris memes

The meme king posts an ironic meme to hook in more stragglers.

Whites against ninjas

I can't see one pawn winning, but, it could be possible.

It means he's 50+ years old and still making reddit memes of twitter

who cares

Attached: 1589459686794.jpg (400x281, 70.95K)

Or he just thought it was a good meme (10 years ago)?

Maybe it means nothing. A lot of things we think have meaning don't. Sometimes there are multiple meanings. But we have to get better at knowing the difference. Symbolism will be their downfall, but our detachment from symbolism will be our greatest accomplishment.

It’s a typical fight where one white guy has to fight a dozen niggers because they are pussies who can’t fight fair.

Twatter execs will have to admit they committed fraud if this goes to discovery in a trial.

They inflated daily users in sec filings.

Perp walk…

As much as leafs annoy the rest of you, it's way worse for other leafs. Case in point, is user here pretending to be retarded or is their IQ so low they cannot fathom the concept of an allegory

hes gonna fight chuck norris in a warm up bout to prep for the title fight against putin. thing is theyll both kick his ass