Prescription drugs for kids

What are the long term consequences from millions of children being prescribed drugs like adderall for school

Attached: FF14C7D2-25E9-45DB-B76D-A23BB6999BE5.jpg (640x480, 89.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9paNJJqMn3c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's not just for school. T. prescribed since 8 years old and 30 now. Overall it just increased my networth

Dr.user makes money

Attached: 1639363112317.jpg (700x897, 320.42K)

Mooooney, blim blim blim money. Money.
youtube.com/watch?v=9paNJJqMn3c

i got addicted to adderall in college, and honestly im really glad my dad almost got in a fight with my principal when i was like 8 when they suggested i take ritalin because i was a rough housing kid. im still recovering/dealing with the damage from my early 20s i cant even imagine the mess id be if my parents didnt give a shit about me

adderal is the reason i started smoking weed every day. couldnt eat or sleep otherwise
worked out pretty ok actually

Helped with my adhd but didn't feel effects after 2 months
Maybe developed resistance??

Legalized amphetamines are nice

Diagnosed with adhd ?

I was prescribed Addy 2017-2019 and I was a fucking monster in every aspect, made a lot of progress in a lot of areas of my life, the only thing I hated is how it killed my appetite.

I haven't taken Adderall it since 2020 because I was scared about long-term side effects and everything in my life is just mediocre now.

increased average IQ in USA and US ruling over the rest of the world

I’m 30 to neetoid with adhd and autism. Wish adderall worked for me, but stimulants make my autistic tendencies 100% worse. But then I wonder If it is all a Jewish trick, their society is the sickness.

I made a thread similar to this back like 4 months ago we came to the conclusion that the hippocratic oath is dead.

Mass shootings at soft targets all over the country.
>We're already there

Shootings, suicides, chronic mental illnesses, sezual promiscuity, anorexia, long term damage to the dopamanergic receptors in the brain.

Ultimately amphetamines short circuit the brain's reward system. This is because when your brain is soaked in dopamine, both a successful and unsuccessful endeavor gives you the same sense of satisfaction. You can imagine the sorts of habits young people might form in such a state.

Amphetamines are neurotoxins. Like everything, dose makes the poison. Like every drug, any benefit you gain now will be paid for in equal part during withdrawal. Drugs are fun. Taking drugs regularly is fucking degenerate.

Stunted growth, school shootings, chemical lobotomization

an epidemic of heart attacks in young adults

mediocre is good. i'm proud of you for staying off that stuff

Ask anything specific that you'd like.

Attached: image_2022-01-21_11-09-06.png (1868x1237, 1.02M)

get off the speed user

Why you should give even the bare minimum fuck about your children when you can just stuff them with drugs?

Hang in there. Took me a couple years to get out of that malaise. Heavy exercise helped me a lot with mood, and I've had good luck with MCT oil for brain fog, if that's a problem for you.

I kind of did eventually. I don't take them regularly anymore, but I still keep them coming to stock a supply

Attached: takeurmeds1488.jpg (500x701, 110.58K)