CERN PORTAL GENERAL

Let's get a compilation of the things that have occurred since they started that fucker, and happenings immediately after the first time, too.
>iflscience.com/a-crack-opened-in-earths-magnetic-field-yesterday-and-stayed-open-for-14-hours-64372
>www-koin-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.koin.com/news/very-unusual-rabbit-with-tentacle-like-growths-found-in-south-dakota/amp/?amp_js_v=a6&_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQIKAGwASCAAgM=#aoh=16575080722836&csi=0&referrer=https://www.google.com&_tf=From %1$s&share=https://www.koin.com/news/very-unusual-rabbit-with-tentacle-like-growths-found-in-south-dakota/

Attached: a49d96478ae239045e1596119e36bc22.jpg (1500x1071, 158.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/text/codeword: CERN satanic sigil/
economicas.uba.ar/alumnos/economia/
derecho.uba.ar/academica/carreras_grado/pdf/plan-de-estudios-abogacia.pdf
fmed.uba.ar/carreras/medicina/plan-de-estudios-plan-cs-759109
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_photography#/media/File:Andrew_Jackson_Daguerreotype.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The guide stones being struck by something and then the media covering it up 2 days later was significant. The statues in Italy as well struck by lightning. The green Ghostbuster looking skies in South Dakota and the red skies other places - the sun looks different, clouds are more plentiful, there’s been something happening with a chick Fil a Mandela effect. And finally politically, it really seems like there’s a great deal of action happening - Boris resigning, Abe Shinzo being killed. So, what’s next? Something is happening every day.

Anyone else surprised to see it was 2022 and not 2024?

Attached: Changes So Far.png (630x459, 29.15K)

Some of the groceries I bought two days before they turned cern on disappeared

Are all CERN posts about me or does pol talk about them independently?

Attached: TIMESAND___TGU2.jpg (2932x2868, 1.92M)

Im kind of curious how far South America will move. Will Africa and SA connect at some point and we’ll be told that “it was always that way”?

Oh R'lyeh

aruba has always been straight under the dominican republic

On Google Maps it doesn't look SO bad, so they could probably get away with moving it closer. I have no idea what it takes for normies to notice.

In the video game HoI IV though, the situation is bad. The distance is down to one (1) sea zone. Check it out.

Attached: Wut11.png (1920x1080, 2.6M)

And Oceania has always been at war with Eurasia.

Attached: Wut14.png (1920x1080, 3.85M)

New Mandela just dropped, George Takei is alive. I swear to God he fucking died in like 2019 or 2020 and there were plenty of threads mocking the dead satanic faggot, but it turns out he's alive and gayer than ever

War is peace.

>chick Fil a Mandela
Always something related to food with you disgusting lardasses, kys shitbag.

Oh, and you can't just blame it on being a video game, it wasn't like that preceding 7/5/22.

Attached: Wut7.png (724x891, 356.16K)

Can you link more photos? HOI IV afaik when I played it had the map always incorrectly measured.
Also CERN main goal is to bring Demons, Shin Megami Tensei IV called CERN the "Yamato Reactor"

Attached: SMT_IV_CERN.webm (600x360, 1.6M)

Attached: Not Your Daddy's HoI IV.png (1920x1080, 3.02M)

Codeword: CERN satanic sigil
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/text/codeword: CERN satanic sigil/

i remember this too but i think a lot of people were allowed to fake their deaths during the covidistraction

Quicksilver is now Quiksilver
I0ve had this shirt for almost 10 years now
and it now reads as Quiksilver, how did i never notice the missing c?

Attached: photo_2022-07-08_16-20-10.jpg (481x640, 99.6K)

The Abe photos are very disturbing. They assume they’ve always existed but it’s not a part of our history. I’ve never seen those photos before.

we play the same! user, 2500 hours is what's required to earn a bachelors, 5.5 years, degree in argieland
Economía
Licenciatura en Economía (Duración: 5 años y medio promedio; Carga Horaria Total: 2.664 horas)
economicas.uba.ar/alumnos/economia/
Law: derecho.uba.ar/academica/carreras_grado/pdf/plan-de-estudios-abogacia.pdf
Medicine: fmed.uba.ar/carreras/medicina/plan-de-estudios-plan-cs-759109
here local stacies failed at math, as usual...

Yep, still incorrectly made like I remember kek
Chile should be JUST under Miami, SA map zone has always been completely inaccurate on HOI IV

>ERMAHGERD LE HECKIN CERNERINO SHIFTED OUR TIMELINES
plebbit faggotry

Attached: 1639956666352.jpg (1500x1500, 271.37K)

I haven't heard of the photos. I heard something of south America being closer to Africa but where did people notice that? Google maps or something?

Also the creator of yugioh died too

Attached: 1643522031977.png (1022x804, 602.62K)

There was never one sea zone between Brazil and Africa until the wake of 7/5/22. In fact the whole map is pretty messed up and doesn't look the same at all.

Me neither. I've also never seen a photograph of Andrew Jackson before, let alone a pretty high resolution one. link rel

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_photography#/media/File:Andrew_Jackson_Daguerreotype.jpg

New Zealand is back south of Australia again. It moved to the north of it last time. Now it's back south. This shit is fucking weird man. Are we dead?

Attached: Haunting High-Res Photograph of John Q. Adams - Mandela Effect.png (609x768, 1015.01K)

isn't Any Forums supposed to shut down in September...

You’d better be lying

all of the happenings seem half baked and not satisfying, I need a dead man’s switch NOW I want it NOW

It wasn’t cern. If cern wasn’t strong enough to get Hillary elected what makes you think they have any power now? Plus all the happenings have been bad for the zog so it makes no sense

Roe V Wade got overturned right as pic related got posted

Attached: 95B9DA41-96AD-41F3-9BAD-91900C01C174.jpg (1124x405, 61.08K)

Also, larry storch , james caan and lq jones bought it!