Is the backlash that spanking and older parenting styles are getting just an overreaction from Millennials and Gen Z...

Is the backlash that spanking and older parenting styles are getting just an overreaction from Millennials and Gen Z. The people that got “gentle parenting” don't seem the most well adjusted.

Attached: 24E9D170-786C-4A17-B1FC-F7386FC7264A.jpg (480x320, 32.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dB3Ekt3y7SQ
youtube.com/watch?v=MaFuR1DTQBI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Corporal punishment is linked to brain damage and lasting psychological trauma. If I beat someone, it's to kill.

Even with all the news stories you hear, the US murder rate is still lower than it was in the '80s.

We did lock up all the niggers that were committing the crimes thanks to Nixon and Regan

Spanking needs to be brought back. Especially with belts. Gen z and millennials weren’t spanked or beaten enough.

Niggers beat the ever living shit out of their kids and look how great they turn out

We're unadjusted because we're all drug addicts scared of our own shadows. I wasn't, but anyone a couple years younger than me is. It's a culture for wanting to be in a depressed state of mind. I worked and saved for 6 years, and am in recovery from a disease I've had since birth. I'll be back making coin pretty soon. I'm motivated. I'm at least not impoverished.

I feel really, 'stoked' about the whole 'being alive' gimmick. If there's one thing about hitler I agree with, it's his will to live. I've had cousins join the workforce in their mid twenties. We're children til then, none of us have much experience outside environments of education.

What does suck is women being forced finally to work as long and as hard as men. Globally. Fuck feminists.

Attached: 1657246798120.jpg (720x720, 96.11K)

Spanking is different from beating.

I was smacked off of my parents and every time i was it was very much deserved. it wasn't like they beat the shit out of me, the worst i got was one smack to the back of my legs

So do asians and look at them

Trauma is a buzzword for leftists to excuse their own shitty behavior. Shockingly the one’s who claim to have “trauma” the most were never told no, let alone spanked

>Gentle parenting
What parenting? They got put in day care and government school where they were bullied and abused by minorities and faggots. Their parents barely saw them.

If you have a good stay at home mother, you can raise your children without using violence against them. Only niggers need to beat their bestial progeny.

Because we stopped glorifying serial killers dipshit. The 80s and 70s were full of bodies because anytime someone was killed the news would basically give you a crash course on how strange and fascinating being a killer is and how to do it.

Children are retards.
You’ve shown them that pain and violence from their primary caregivers or even teachers is an acceptable form of punishment for innocuous behavior.
Imagine striking children on their ass to feel like you’re the one in charge instead of correcting their behavior leading by example if they’re old enough or just letting it slide if they’re literally too young to develop a sense of right and wrong.

Beating up a six month only for not knowing English is different than spanking a seven year old for being openly disrespectful and an uncontrolled little prick

Yeah, being afraid of everything is a natural result of “you can do whatever you want” parenting. Especially the “that might be scary, instead of talking about it in a controlled environment, I’ll wait until my kid runs into it as an adult and pretend it’s not my fault everything scares them”
>not completely agreeing with adolf hitler
Back to twitter faggot

Uhhh the daycares are the ones teaching them to be good goys that take the SSRIs and think everything scary should be banned. Involved parents help but the public schools are just as complicit since they basically turned into “do whatever you can’t at home” camps since most punishment was removed

Other user is being disingenuous, domestic abuse has been linked to brain damage (especially when developing brains aren't given a behavior pattern to recognize but beat randomly) but consistently applied corporal punishment hasn't shown any detrimental long term effects. You don't even have to have a particularly "moral" structure just so long as it's consistently applied the brain will adapt.

Can confirm, im very tough on my daughter and she rules. Spanking isnt about pain and torture its just a scare tactic to reset their monkey brains. You dont really want to hurt them just shock them out if whatever mindset they are in that's dysfunctional. Basically if its something that will lead them down a path if ruining their life or going to jail. It must be paired with trust and reconciliation.

>Is the backlash that spanking and older parenting styles are getting just an overreaction from Millennials and Gen Z.

I was raised by my grandfather who fought in WWII and Korea, I got spanked a handful of times but for the most part he just taught me to be honorable and honest. If he said he was disappointed in me it hurt worse than any spanking.

Its our sense of honor that's been lost and that is what's destroying us. A man without honor is capable of anything.

Attached: Thucydides on Scholars and Soldiers.jpg (3840x2160, 2.24M)

It's been shown in multiple studies that spanking is not effective. Parents like it because it gives instant results, but the results are short-lived. It's lazy parenting. Kids who are spanked are more likely to lash out of others.

Trust the science, goy!

My parents should've beat the shit out of me ngl

*unzips*

I never got spanked yet I am fine.

if my dad tried to spank me I'd blow his head off, try that tough guy stuff somewhere else

You're literally retarding your daughter. If you need to use violence with a small child, especially a little girl, you are a failure of a father and when she grows up she will whore herself out and beat her own children. You should apologize to her and never do it again. Children can be directed without violence and if you can't figure that out you have no business being a parent.

My daughter is really hard but she is now changing into angel. Tried not to beat her.

Dude you don't beat the shit out of them you pop their behind to get their attention when their monkey brains are too far out. Have a kid then report back lol

Beat your children, goyim!

Boys are even harder.

I have a boy and two girls lol
You don't ever need to raise a hand to them you lout.

Shes just getting older to where she understands what you are talking about. You are doing good buddy just keep an eye on her

Their is nothing wrong with spanking lmao just dont be a bitch with it on your Kids, occasional strict action does not hurt.

It worked for me, shes great and i bet she could take on your kids

no its because lead levels peaked in 1988

anyone born before the 90s is super lead poisoned to shit

Attached: Illimani-lead-graph.png (500x380, 17.44K)

I was born in the 80s. I had my ass smacked and my hair pulled regularly by my mom.
But I was a wild fucking kid.
I didnt turn out allright. But if hadnt got smacked on my ass once in while our house would have been a smoking ruin.
Otherwise my early childhood was an abundance of love. Didnt felt I had bad at all.
definitely gonna smack my kids on their asses (if I get any) it they turn out like daddy.

it started far earlier with the hippies
youtube.com/watch?v=dB3Ekt3y7SQ

the hippie boomers broke everything

this
and that's why china is winning
youtube.com/watch?v=MaFuR1DTQBI

I think about killing people a lot, enlistment and then deployment will probably help me desu

Attached: pt_1401_11261_o.jpg (325x365, 18.46K)

my parents should have beat me more

Attached: 1653663675353.gif (320x569, 2.43M)

Attached: https _bucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com_public_images_230a9973-7656-468a-ab96-21f95ae124fa_2300x1744.png (2300x1744, 87.93K)

You will know. Something will click that if this behavior continues it will lead tem to ruin. Your mom knew. You don't want to do it but you want them to know those actions lead to pain. You dont spank over chores not being done or them not listening but you know that from your own life. Good luck!

Well you make it sound like your a fat farmer in a swamp or something. And when you say beat kids you literally thinking about grabbing them by the hair and pummel them with a closed fist for a while.
Parents like that deserve what they get when their kids grow strong enough to return the kindness.

Kek, no.

Attached: 9A725409-2BDD-413F-8959-BB7CC9950EAB.jpg (1206x1600, 603.48K)