Putin warns of ‘catastrophic’ energy crisis if west boosts sanctions

reuters.com/business/energy/putin-warns-west-sanctions-risk-price-catastrophe-energy-consumers-2022-07-08/

Attached: dbbe5fa-putin.jpg (690x387, 22.87K)

glad he's so concerned. If the rest of the world lets him inavde other countries without consequences he'll play nice and give it a bit of gas

>romania

Attached: 3g.jpg (317x291, 25.67K)

>Caring about slav nations fucking with other slav nations
Pretty cringe.

Attached: 1657501261016.jpg (798x644, 41.03K)

Oh shit we forgot to tell Putin that we moved on to the next psyop already

>haha not my problem dood

>you will own nothing and you will be happy
Putin the WEF stooge is sticking closely to the script while desperately trying to act like he's moral or that he cares about the wellbeing of the disadvantaged.

Hit him with everything he don't care

He's coming for you jewish oligarchs that he exiled

I like how Mr. Putin is the only leader West or East that seems concerned about the residents of Western states. Once and Future King indeed.

Attached: OnceAndFutureKing.jpg (800x1217, 229.66K)

Slavshit untermensch.

>Putin the WEF stooge
Putin infiltrated the WEF, then before the war he badmouthed Klaus Schwab to his fucking face, then got kicked out and they scrubbed all his info from their website.
What a badass.

Just turn the gas off. Fuck eurocucks they hate all the Russians anyway.

Why should I give 2 shits if your shithole gets conquered by Russia? I'd rather not have an energy and food crisis strike my people.

I don’t want to be a dick but who do you think you are? You exist to serve the American Empire. I hate to be blunt about it but it’s the truth. To make it long story short your entire continent is getting dragged into a war soon.

What makes you think Russia's content with the Slavic states?

What's stopping a stronger Russia knocking on your doorstep when your part of the world becomes of interest to them in the future? Should the rest of us care then?

You're a dying empire full of niggers and faggots. Nobody exists just to serve you, and thinking that way is why you're depressed and lonely. Get help user pls.

He is an antifa manlet

No, why should anybody other than Hondurans and our neighbours give a shit if Russia puts it's eye's on Honduras? Hell I'd probably celebrate the new management after how much America has raped this country.

i'd welcome him with open arms as long as he beheads every faggot, tranny and kike

Do it

This memeflag nigger gets it.

You guys have never been under the USSR, have you?

Yea ok man, listen I need some tacos al pastor with a side of hot sauce ok hombre? Thank you amigo, tu madre es puta mi amigo. I legit said this to a spic vendor and he did nothing.

Hi Vee. Ah aaah aah ah aaahhh ah a a ahh!

Rareeeeee

Ultimately I'd rather nobody be raping my country, but shit nigga you gotta pick your poison. US has us on some venezuela tier shit just not commie so you don't hear about it.

Ok? You should go out on a hike fren or enjoy a book. You spend too much time here, the autism is rubbing off on you.

The point is for the smaller nations to cooperate and help balance the world powers so none actually have control over your country, not to choose who should be your overlord.