Where in the constitution does it say that you have a right to eat dinner undisturbed in a restaurant open to the...

Where in the constitution does it say that you have a right to eat dinner undisturbed in a restaurant open to the public? I genuinely can’t seem to find that mentioned anywhere.

Attached: 4FD41433-1DF8-48EA-9B36-5B62CA571E03.jpg (1170x1633, 710.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Life,_Liberty_and_the_pursuit_of_Happiness
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't pretend you've ever read the constitution, we know that is something that hasn't happened.

The right to privacy

Restaurants are private establishments. The protesters can stand outside on public sidewalks all they want, but if they enter, they abide by the owner’s rules or they’re thrown out and/or arrested.

Democrats are terrorists

Where in the constitution does it make abortion a right? or trannies? or faggots?

LEFTOIDS ARE THE REAL NAZIS

Or they SHOULD have been...

Life, liberty, pursuit of happiness

Since the party was formed. They started with non-whites. Now we're ALL equal.

It's right there with the right to abortion.

so one of the waitstaff called the local affiliate of NPR which broadcast the event

>more shenanigans
>Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.
Declaration of Independence.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Life,_Liberty_and_the_pursuit_of_Happiness

Demonic kike, your existence is a detriment to humanity

Tell us you never read the Constitution w/o telling us you never read the Constitution.

Attached: DemocratsandtheConstitution.jpg (572x572, 89.58K)

The preamble. Domestic tranquility.

Would it matter? Is interpreted by the Supreme Court anyways so you'd need to read every Supreme Court ruling as well. Supposedly Obama was a constitutional scholar, right? For all the good it did.
Obama_and_Farrekhan.pgn

People only act like this because police exist.

Go kill your baby somewhere else

>Where in the constitution does it say that you have a right to eat dinner undisturbed in a restaurant open to the public?
"We the people of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union, establish justice, INSURE DOMESTIC TRANQUILITY,..."

Right there in the Preamble, faggot.

The 4th amendment, right to privacy.

Gas light nigger op

If its private, how does the government know about it

Same place where it says u have a right to an abortion

What’s up, ShutDown faggot? Yet another NGO acting as a proxy for maximum pilpul terrorizing those who don’t agree with you. The right to privacy as outlined in the 4th amendment, shitbird.

This

supreme court justices are literally the epitome of due process and should be able to kill with impunity using whichever method they feel sends the message

It's a private business and the owners want to keep paying customers from being harassed by clown haired fruits like you.

Attached: 1654559454962.jpg (680x680, 56.28K)

There are a number of clauses regarding free association, and the restaurant owner doesn’t have to want you harassing his customers. It’s not “public” it’s literally private.

Did the vax turn you into a retard?

Restauraunt is private property.

BAKE THE CAKE BITCH NIGGER!!!!!!

See, what I would do in a scenario like this is accept I can't get all of the cunts bothering me, but I can get at least some of them.

I would politely take my phone out, take some pictures and let them know there will be consequences for them in the future and then bide my time.

Where in the Consititution does it say gays have a right to live? Dsa is gay and must be banned.

where does it day i cant shit on your kitchen floor