Aus/pol shafston hotel edition

Saturday 3pm Shafston hotel
Wear a flannie and black jeans, we'll get GF's

Attached: shafstonhotel1_773_2ee4c4ecd4775caebe55b9d4e5bf83cb.jpg (773x515, 73.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/HunterBideniPhoneFromHell
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Reminder to be grateful everyday of your life for being born a male

Attached: 1657506880518.png (674x1256, 1.04M)

Feel like shit bros. Been spraying the inside of the toilet all day

How bad are things gonna get if the media are already running stuff like this?

Attached: 1657511297260.png (918x292, 170.93K)

>we'll get gfs
You mean raped by either some dried up cougar roastie or some old bloke named Derek.

how much more money are we going to send Jewkraine? Boomer cuckservatives and Lefty's seem to cheer on the idea whilst complaining about rising cost of living

Attached: auspol1.png (1203x894, 1.17M)

People need to go back to multi generational households on acreages. Either adapt or perish. Those to foolish or proud to adapt I will feel no sympathy for when the hard times come

>t. Derek

I'm okay with either user.

Kek loving these edits

Attached: 1657511644170.png (720x811, 1.46M)

This is what Schwab wants. We're gonna get put competed by third worlders who have lower expectations than us. I myself rent a 3 bedroom home and live alone, where Ranjeet will pack 5 cunts into a 3 bedder and make put like a bandit.

I'm 34 and unemployed, what the fuck do I do with my life? What can I study or train for?

Kys fucking useless GenX faggot don't reproduce

>The evil elites WANT you to return to traditionalism with strong families ties with racial solidarity

Ok.

>What can I study or train for?
It

What experience do you have?

Skitzo here. Is it normal for a van to park outside your place in the bushes for exactly 21mins everyday? I'm sure it's nothing right?

Attached: 20220711_125014.jpg (2560x1440, 2.52M)

Dunno I literally drunkenly stumbled into a management position and make more then most people with actual degrees and qualifications.

wtf i love globohomo now

poor bloke's probably just trying to enjoy his lunch break hahaha

Go full Skitzo mode and place a GPS tracker on the truck. Post results

>t.me/HunterBideniPhoneFromHell
34 is millenial
gen x is so invisible...most of them are already dead. the rest were never born.

Get dsp

>for exactly 21mins everyday?
That would be a bit weird if true, but not sure why the feds would do that either.
Go say gday

Yeah you would think that, But im way off grid. I live km/s away from any major roads. You would have to go WAY out of your way to get to my place.

this
do it, cunt

Okay that does seem suss. GPS tracker it is.

Ive timed it. I was working from home for a while and I would log off every day at 3pm, and go outside for a piss. Always see a van or truck there. I went full skitzo mode engaged and waited in the bushes for them to come and time them. I shit you not, its 21mins every day. Could they be doing some sort of wifi hack or something?

I'm not disabled

Good fucking worst generation zoomers are just kids but these are supposedly fully grown adults

What are you lads reading?

Attached: 20220711_124840.jpg (1868x3091, 987.09K)

Just pretend.

Got back fro Europe yesterday after 2 months
>AMA
AMA
>AMA
AMA

>boomer landlords are putting the rent up $50 a week
>check realestate.com.au
>they bought the place 30 years ago for $130k
>they're renting it out per year for 25% of the value they paid for it
absolutely ludicrous, this country's property market deserves to collapse with absolutely no surviving boomers. Do you reckon someone who bought an averaged priced home today will be renting it out for $13k a week in 2050?

Just put a bag over your head and sit in front of a hospital until you are

Did you see any white people?

So it turns out the Jews are putting something in the bird seed mix to make the birds race mix
How do we stop the Jews from subverting our native bird species and making them indulge in the degenerate act of species mixing
> rainbow lorikeet and native pigeon species mixing on my front lawn

Attached: 5EDD264E-78B4-4DCB-A29A-C65A2DB55C5C.jpg (410x402, 110.54K)

Likely just needs to take a scheduled break for fatigue management

How are wild birds getting access to store bought bird seed?