Any Forums BTFO

Well, where is it?

Attached: 1657498972555.jpg (1080x1138, 117.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

biblehub.com/luke/22-36.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

weird, he only seems to have read the pentateuch.

Page 37 retard

Don't think the constitution is based on the Bible

What is this strawman, false equivalency, other?

>well?
Judaism really is fucked yo, what more do you want me to say on the topic?

Cool it with the antisemitism.

>right to get your father drunk
the punishment for this was being turned in to niggers (its true look it up)
>right to sell you daughter in to slavery
the passage in question say
if you sell you daughter to a man, and he does not marry her, or marry her to his son, then she goes free without repayment.
what a fuck jew lies about his own book

This kike.
>There is a right to X because it happened in the Bible
One of the worst cases of strawmanning the Bible I've ever seen. No wonder most Americans fail a basic literacy test.

a jew focusing on the jew part of the bible?
never thought I'd live to see the day

Of course it's false equivalence. Your country uses "God Given Right" a lot when it comes to the constitution and they're just using that angle.

Heh...got you again ya chuddy wuddy fuddy duddies! I, THE Jeff Tiedrich, am the greatest political mind on social media. Heh...just admit it. You can't stop me. My mortal enemy? Eugene Gu MD? He tried and he got cancelled by ME. Heh...I posed as his exes. Every last one of them heh...Yeah, I'm pretty much a genius. I mean, I AM THE mighty Jeff Tiedrich...No, I won't change my profile picture...heh...
Tieds out.

He's a Jew. They invented the concept of pilpul.

According to enlightenment philosophy, we all have something called natural rights, not god given rights. There are certain indications pointing to the existence of them, like - you have a mouth so you can speak.

It's right next to the verse allowing abortion and gay marriage, Jeff.

Oh nevermind it's Luke 22:36... a sword would have been the AR-15 of the day as it was the weapon of the common people. Are we done with this gay Jewish shit?

That doesn't stop Cletus from using "God Given Rights" about everything that has to do with the constitution. Language matters and I really wish more people would figure out the simple rhetorical tricks used to make them do shit against their best interests every single day.

Jeff Tiedrich. Opinion discarded.

>whosever does not have a sword sell thy cloak and buy one
Not only is it a God given right, it’s a duty for Christs followers.

Who the fuck is this retarded boomer and why should I care? Are there really people out there who have made a carreer out of replying to trump? I swear there are some retarded twitter spastics that get constantly brought up here like that brooklyn dad guy and this fucking kike.

Lies. If he touched a bible he’d burst into a thousand loans.

low t bait post
not my fault the plebbitors you worship are literal ape retards who don't read or know scripture outside of 1 liner gotchas they misunderstand with their pea brains biblehub.com/luke/22-36.htm

sage op is gay

It's just so shameless it took me off guard. He's not even trying at this point.

>1pbtid
>shit-tier leftoid take
>blatant slide thread
Sneed

Unfortunately they only had AKs at the time but Biblical scholars say that the right applies to AR-15s as well

Literally the meme

Attached: 0c1.jpg (908x539, 57.78K)

He’s bashing Jews on Twitter now? WTF! I love (((Jeff Cuckrich)))!

I'd love to take a 9 iron to the side of this faggots skull

>our creator has endowed us with certain inalienable rights
This was the right to life, liberty, and property. Additionally, the idea was that the government exists only to protect these 3 things in its people. Anything more and it would be considered tyrannical.

Thats because he only read the jew bible if he read the new testament he would know that being armed is more important than having food or clothes.

>Then He said to them, “But now, he who has a money bag, let him take it, and likewise a knapsack; and he who has no sword, let him sell his garment and buy one.

God-given rights just means that the rights don't come from the government and thus can't be taken away by the government under any circumstances

We don't need His permission.

not everything that happens in the bible is condoned by God. This person is stupid

Someone with a Twitter account tell him it's up his ass

I like how they keep making this about religion
They're too self destructive to do anything but collapse.

Does that mean the state is God? The Founding Fathers?
Stop using retarded terms like that or you'll get fucked by semitics arguing semantics forever.

>Tries to dunk on christians
>Can only cite the Old testment
Why is it that literally 99% of all the god damn Atheist's or anyone in general who tries to dunk on Christians always have to end up citing the old testament.
Like they realize that Christians dont follow the doctrines of the OT right? That the primary reason they are included in the first place is because they speak of the prophecies of the coming Messiah and are there as a way to show further how Christ fulfilled the prophecies laid out with in them?
Or act to serve as a reference and guide for the linage of the house of David.
Like Christians dont follow or have to abinde by many of the things in the OT because christ either invalidated them by his own word, or his own being made them obsolute.

Case and point, OT says pork is bad.
Leviticus 11 says pork bad
Timothy 4:4. All things god created are good so anything you eat is good.

Thsi is the case with like almost all of the "Gotems."

Luke 22:36 ESV
He said to them, “But now let the one who has a moneybag take it, and likewise a knapsack. And let the one who has no sword sell his cloak and buy one.

The term God Given Rights doesn't come from the Bible it's from the Declaration of Independence, dumbfuck.
"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."
This shit is elementary school level shit here. What the fuck are they teaching you in Europe?

It's a gods whip on the jewish banksters

Lol, commies talk about the bible, hahahahaha

>386216218
Luke 22:36, in which Jesus says, “Let the one who has no sword sell his cloak and buy one.”

This slide thread has been seasoned to taste

>let me tell you about your religion

I'm not even religious but these people are an embarrassment to themselves

Look to nature as the founders did faggot. any religious text can be full of shit, nature does not lie. All creatures in nature enjoy the right to defend themselves, their offspring.

faggot

Self-defense is a natural right not found in any manmade book that claims to be inspired by a god. The writers were deists who believed in a god that did not intervene in its creation. So no, they didn't based their writings on that religion.

Attached: Founding_Fathers_did_not_like_Christianity.jpg (2048x1152, 351.68K)

>kike reads book his people ruined thousands of years ago
>'surprised' that its verses don't make any sense

Imagine being such a Jew you think recountings of tales that were supposed to tell those very people, the Khazars, to not do the listed horrendous shit, are 'rights'. Also imagine being such a kike you gloss over all the books and verses talking about arming oneself, fighting the system, healing the sick that were made sick by the ruling hooknoses, etc.

God gave the right to self defense. You faggots want to take the guns because the big boom boom arrow launchers scare you, which is a direct call-back to neanderthals being excised by Cromagnons. You faggots also seem to think that a people without long-range armaments would suddenly lay down and die, despite the fact that Islamoids have no issue blowing themselves up to kill you, or that your own history is filled with your own people beating each other to death with rocks and sticks and other seemingly innocuous things. Slide better, this was beyond pathetic.

Honestly most of the Old Testament is God telling the Jews not to do things and then doing them anyways.

I'm sure this argument sounded great in his head.

>the word of God is limited to the Bible
This is what kikes don't understand. They spend so much time worrying how to jew the law that they miss the spirit entirely. Also, speaking to that vile spirit of legalism, everything is a God given right. The right to sin was given to every man. But hell is the reward for that.

slide

>18 founding fathers
>only able to find 4 that say they are not a Christian nation
>Only 22%
>Present it as if all founding fathers thought the sanem
>Typical anti christian, democrat play.
Every fucking time.

>a thing happens = god given right
fuck these lunatics