Canada bros… it’s over

Canada bros… it’s over

Attached: 80B80DED-3061-491A-BB52-6431768EEA4C.jpg (1150x1251, 732.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ctvnews.ca/health/coronavirus/canada-s-top-doctor-consider-using-a-mask-during-sexual-activity-1.5090359
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I will kill him

Demon monkey wants more dead kids

viruses do not exist. they are dead cells.

not complying

Nope. I don't take orders from chinks, and I certainty don't take orders from chinks in drag.

Start the engines and come with shotguns

I trust the experts because I believe in science

ctvnews.ca/health/coronavirus/canada-s-top-doctor-consider-using-a-mask-during-sexual-activity-1.5090359

There is something to learn from Abe's assessination.

Attached: Shinzo abe's killer.jpg (635x768, 47.25K)

That ghoul Tam can go back to China with her mask BS. People are starting to tire of this shit.

Nothing is coming back

Can you shut the fuck up

They have to try and shut down countries again so the fed gets an excuse to resume printing and giving out stimmies.
They're probably testing this shit out in Canada to see how agreeable people are to further lockdowns.

Why don't you become our colony? here the vaccine is optional.

Attached: 1650871615063.jpg (1000x792, 184.39K)

they absolutely will
Trudeau and the liberals can not help themselves

How possed is the covid policies in Mexico user?

Holy shit look at this person, one too many jabbies, looking GHOULISH

trudeau apparently bought enough vaccine doses to last until 2024

And he smashed 13 million worth because nobody used them

The mask is optional in half of the businesses here, the vaccine is optional, you don't need a mask on the street and there are no people pointing at you either...

Attached: 2022-07-09 13.6 million doses of AstraZeneca vaccine will be thrown away by Canada because it couldn’t find any takers for it either at home or abroad2-BWJWK.png (933x846, 626.25K)

They're starting to throw it out, since it's expiring. I guess they underestimated how many people want to turn into a lifelong pincushion.

Attached: Capture444.png (599x750, 225.59K)

>taking orders from chinks

I know America is cucked but you Canadians need to expel every chink and poo if you want any chance of turning that country around. She is clearly a CCP plant.

how hasnt trudeau been arrested for criminal incompetence? every single thing he does fucks up the country

Why blame him for getting away with what he can, Canadians have had several opportunities to remove him from office, including after many years of seeing what he's done and what he does, and they re-elected him each time
Blame Canadians. They don't want him held accountable

Who is going to arrest him? the entire government, every single branch, every single individual is in it.
Hell their military bragged about using psyops techniques they used against the Syrian population.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-01-11 at 21-19-41 Military Leaders Saw Pandemic As Unique Opportunity To Test Propaganda On Canadians Report2.png (502x572, 339.25K)