Your President is a Pedo (YPP) Genera #1 (iCloud Leak)

ITT we discuss the political implications of the recent iCloud leak of Hunter Biden's showing how bribe money was laundered, drugs were done, and children were raped. Also, the FBI successfully suppressed this evidence for years so shout out to all the glowniggers trying to slide this info. Lastly, this couldn't have been done without the complacency of the American people accepting it all (because putting a stop to these crimes is 'scary').

>magnet link:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:ba031f1b19eb501808b6145641ea1a49e41bb6bd&xt=urn:btmh:122056121502a7164ef4d04873e2794ffa218d5e0532a919a409bba3c6c7a7cd0eb3&dn=iphone_ipadBackup.zip&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fopen.stealth.si%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fexodus.desync.com%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.torrent.eu.org%3a451%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.tiny-vps.com%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fopentracker.i2p.rocks%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fipv4.tracker.harry.lu%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2f9.rarbg.com%3a2810%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fwww.torrent.eu.org%3a451%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2fopentracker.i2p.rocks%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=https%3a%2f%2fopentracker.i2p.rocks%3a443%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80%2fannounce
>tracker to prioritize: udp://open.stealth.si:80/announce
>Notes on the leak & how to use it: files.catbox.moe/m8ljx0.txt
>Media reactions so far:

Attached: 4chan size.webm (320x180, 2.21M)

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/HunterBideniPhoneFromHell/
youtube.com/watch?v=tM529n3S8nM
archive
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They're all pedos. What can you do? The media doesn't give a shit unless you've got a smoking gun.

Better link t.me/HunterBideniPhoneFromHell/

Attached: FXUOCDhWAAEh0fA.jpg (603x724, 72.47K)

they're sliding hard. havabump

No one has posted anything extraordinary yet like him fucking an underage girl or something
Literally just him high out of his mind so far
Yawn

youtube.com/watch?v=tM529n3S8nM

OFFICIAL THREAD THEME

Attached: pink guy.png (297x247, 143.95K)

Note on the torrent: You may get error messages downloading it, so do a file recheck and reorder trackers if necessary so that any bad data received is wiped and re-downloaded.

they cant post here retard newfag because mods will ban users there are magnet link torrents go back to r3ddit and twitter retard

>unless you've got a smoking gun

what are you going to say after they are given a smoking gun ?
Face it they not only do not care, they support it, they support the people doing it. Just as your government has become a perversion of everything it is supposed to be so has the media.

YOU CANT PROVE SHIT

>ICLOUD LEAK EXISTS
>THIS DEEPFAKE ETC CAME FROM THE ICLOUD LEAK
SURE IT DID

>inb4 tranny jannies nuke the thread

Joe Biden summary
>details of his bribery schemes including Hunter
>details of him sending money to russians via Hunter, and Hunter working out the details of how to avoid sanctioned entities
>details of him sending money to hookers for crack/sex through Hunter
Hunter Biden summary
>videos of him smoking crack: check
>videos of him measuring crack: check
>texts of him fucking his underage niece: check
but they call Joe Biden the pedo instead, curious

>unwilling to post what would be some of the most earth shattering news of the past decade because you’re afraid you will be banned from a Turkish horse racing forum
Sad

muh deepfakes

this guys dick won his dad the presidency, don't let his dick save the democrats in 2022. I beg you guys

>Sad
hmm another newfag for you is news a?if you are oldfag you already know that but you dont so i call you newfag

Bangin 20 gram rocks

There is nothing more newfag than running around calling other people newfags you kike monkey

The Russians photoshopped the evidence !!!

It's a good distraction from other political problems, such as:
stolen elections
record high gas prices
record high inflation
record low workforce participation
disastrous defeat in Afghanistan
disastrous defeat in the Ukraine
constitutional crisis with the supreme court
etc.

well, his own son refers to him as "Pedo Pete"
I WONDER WHY

That SSN of Biden's is just thrown in there to make it more believable! Same with all his government issued IDs!

>so there i was, looking at hunter biden's penis for the second election cycle in a row...

>The Russians photoshopped
oh shit another newfag from twitter is this you in picture who spam to all accounts?

Attached: sure 1.jpg (1930x935, 297.2K)

WHERE IS THE PROOFS

CHAIN OF CUSTODY IS FUCKED

ANYONE CAN PLANT ANYTHING AND CLAIM ITS FROM THE LEAK

Is this original magnet link user.

yes

More good info here: archive dot ph/xwIET#selection-971.639-979.343

so wait, what's Joe's phone number? I want to call him directly and ask if he's played Persona 3. Y'know, because you can date underaged girls (and boys in P3P.)