Why don't leftists trust The Science on nuclear energy?

Why don't leftists trust The Science on nuclear energy?

Attached: Silver.png (585x585, 89.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/BrianGitt/status/1534314903598600192
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They hate Godzillas.

Attached: Godzilla-.jpg (1300x772, 79.9K)

leftists are just World Economic Forum drones. They do, think and act in whatever the WEF says

There are still too many on the left who are old school "nuclear power scary green glowie stuff" and too many on the right who are still bought by oil and gas companies. Either people on the left need to stop being retards or energy companies need to diversify into nuclear.

because they're brainlets who believe in windmills and solar pannels
nuclear or bust

Fuck nuclear energy. Way too sus.

These are the same people that will jail someone for disturbing a sea turtle nesting site but will applaud a “woman” as she murders her unborn baby.

It's literally the safest modern form of energy generation you retarded zoomer

Kek.
You can see them sleeg out on their science meme pages like "ifuckinglovescience"

They'll reeeee about how science is wrong whenever they're contradicted.
I mean, onvious, but still amusing.

Women

'leftists' don't think. they follow social cues. social cues say nuclear is bad and scary and so is oil and gas and so is wood burning.

if they thought at all, they might think
>but i need energy to survive and solar and wind aren't reliable or cost effective enough, plus the materials used in their construction are usually non-recyclable.

Why don't women like nuclear energy?

It's because leftists genuinely do not understand how energy/power work.

All the WEF / ESG people are invested big in copper and lithium. Meaning were only gonna get unreliable solar/windmills because these corporations and China profit off this.

Nuclear solves the carbon "problem" but their brain dead and can't grasp this because they don't understand how energy works.

They are useful idiots serving to weaken sovereign nations, it's not about emissions. Most don't have an understanding of climate or energy but they know the positions of their group identity, their side, and so they march along to the orders of their generals like good little footsoldiers, no independent thought necessary.

As a test I messaged random people on facebook and asked them to recommend a vet, when they asked why I told them I wanted to get my cat an abortion because I'm too busy to deal with kittens and cat foot is too expensive. Wouldn't you know nobody wanted to help me, isn't that strange.

>It's literally the safest modern form of energy generation
I absolutely hate leftists but what do you do with the nuclear waste? As far as I know the tech to recycle it isn't here yet.

There was an episode of "All in the family" years ago where they get meat-head [Rob ((Ryner))] lamenting how wrong it would be for goyim like he plays on television to consider bringing children into a world with "pollution" and "nuclear waste", had a hearty kek at how dated and obvious it was.

Attached: eternalpole.jpg (720x710, 106.02K)

Godzilla is like 1984 for anti-nuclear freaks.

Godzilla did nothing wrong.

ill bash Nate Silver to death with whatever is in arms reach

With modern technology it can be recycled. Every country on Earth does this except the US which is stuck in the 1970s, largely because of "anti-science" leftoids who do everything they can to cripple the adoption of modern technology.

The only country worse than the US is Germany which totally nixed their entire nuclear sector and became dependent on Russia all because of the Tsunami in Japan screwing with Fukushima, as if that would be relevant to Germany.

>There are still too many on the left who are old school "nuclear power scary green glowie stuff" and too many on the right who are still bought by oil and gas companies. Either people on the left need to stop being retards or energy companies need to diversify into nuclear.

the irony is that those lefties had their mind's poisoned by oil companies that funded anti-nuclear protests in the 60s and 70s. People on the right don't give a shit about oil companies, we just don't want to pay expensive prices for gasoline if we don't have to

Which makes me wonder why they are spending all that money on ITER and other fusion power experiments, when no one would allow that shit to be built anyway.

Spent fuel is the fuel for gen4 reactors. Molten salt reactors are the solution to every single energy problem, they also solves other uses too outside of electricity production, utilizing the waste heat for heavy industrial processes, desalinating water, restoring stockpiles of RTG fuel and medical isotopes (found in their 1% 'waste'), allows for the blossoming of rare earth industry outside of China. We used to have daily threads on LFTRs in the early 2010s. It was originally a /sci/ thing.

Because un ironically they think then Hitler wind

Here's what nuclear waste looks like.

mobile.twitter.com/BrianGitt/status/1534314903598600192

Attached: FUr4jNGUsAAVnHS (1).jpg (1246x1142, 194.04K)

Not only are forms of material recycling available safe and effective, there is quite literally close to nothing nuclear waste can do to you or the environment sans direct intervention by God or a wave of mass hysteria that forces our armed forces to uncover it break it open and make every us citizen inject it into their rectum.

Attached: 1656023135499.gif (128x128, 81.84K)