Georgia Guidestones

Insider here.

They are covering their tracks.
The effects of the mass vaccination campaign on fertility will be undeniable over time.

They will either admit the correlation but the spin will be that it is wholly accidental or that it's caused by something else (this scenario is still at play).

They want to eliminate any suggestion or explicit remote connection to the idea that there is a top-down push for lowering the population.

Also, the individual responsible for erecting the Guidestones has been hidden in plain sight this entire time
Anyone with any notion of the public sphere (money, power, location) when it happened just needs to make the connections.

AMA for 30 minutes.

Attached: Georgia_Guidestones_in_Elbert_County,_GA.jpg (1200x800, 257.6K)

It's the jews. The question is why?

It's the Jesuits isn't it... I fucking knew it

how long until normies become aware of the vaccine side effects

>normies
>become aware

Attached: crooked-teeth-dave-chapelle-laughing.gif (220x182, 975.22K)

>They are covering their tracks.
no shit, my question is do they actually think they're going to survive the mess they made
also, if you would be so kind, who is they
they already are, they just need some encouragement

Attached: npc slit experiment.jpg (960x1000, 135.58K)

They won't. Most will never associate their problems with the vaccine that happened years before they manifest.

As has been the case with vaccines for decades

If I fucked a mud blood without a rubber, Am I fucked?

Tell us who the individual is pitri dish man.

Yes

They'll tell you why themselves.

>The effects of the mass vaccination campaign on fertility will be undeniable over time.
can they hurry up I don't think it will be enough, they only tagged white bootlickers and jews

Care to elaborate?

>it's caused by something else
fukushima reactor meltdown

>the individual responsible for erecting the Guidestones
Ted Turner

What significance do the guidestones have though, I don't undesrstand? What trace do they leave?

what do you think about the deagle report?

It’s Ted Turner, the founder of Turner broadcasting and CNN. He’s a globalist billionaire buddy of Fauci, Schwab, Soros, and all the other elite. He grew up on a farm just up the road from there.

What are you inside of?

Attached: 1656340153370.png (672x703, 225.85K)

They already did tell you why and it was for depopulation. Also this is bullshit. They will associate it with the vaccines because they will be told it was due to the vaccines by several people who were protesting it the past two years. Your deep elite state and its myths are stupid and trying to kill people but calling it "depopulation" isn't going to make people with the natural instinct to survive fight back.

They are an explicit decree about what a group in power wants for the future at the height of the hubris of one of their minor offshoots. These guiding principles have been put into motion and the consequences will be monstrous for millions. The association needs to be memoryholed.

>the consequences will be monstrous for millions.
mostly people in Asia

Insider here.

((())) blew this thing up just to take the time-capsule that was buried underneath.

What was in that capsule will cause happenings and occurings all around the world.

Anyone who can piss and shit can draw connections.

No AMA

From what I understand is that the vaccine injects a viral vector into you. That viral vector then enters you during unprotected sex like HIV. You probably caught the covaids.

Is the second coming of George Floyd imminent?