Hey Faggots

Hey Faggots,
My name is Hunter, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get high af, and have banging hot russian prostitutes (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It's me and my bitch

Attached: hunter.png (617x828, 968.59K)

I can't tell who has the flatter chest

Glad to see old shitpost updated
Have bump

She's only with you for the crack

Ok

Sensible chuckle

Attached: jagerbombs-point.gif (220x165, 433.45K)

based, flat is justice

of all the people to pretend to be. is there even a popular impression of his personality, voice or mannerisms? seems like a completely generic spoiled rich privileged faggot who grew up with globohomo diddle management. stop trying to convince me this dickhead is important. don't tell, show. show something unequivocal and damning. i can take it

A coherent paragraph with no spelling or grammar mistakes.
Fake and gay. Not Hunter Biden.

kys newfag

Does crack make womens tits shrink?

This is the new official copypasta.

Attached: 7AE172E5-E95D-4889-9CED-ED69E9D4A865.jpg (1024x768, 133.48K)

Timestamp. Welcome to Any Forums, write your name on a piece of paper, and todays date, and pose next to the paper, and take a picture.

Upload it here.

PROVE TO US U R HUNTER BITCH.

He dishonours himself who dishonours an innocent person. God gave us sight
and speech to accomplish holy deeds. A slanderer misuses and degrades them,
employing them for evil deeds. I will not soil myself by a rude deed offensive to
your white hair. But I will remind you that wicked people hate an upright man
and a fool vents his spleen without considering that he betrays himself. Who
lives in darkness mistakes a branch in bloom for a reptile. But who lives in light
sees things as they are, and if they are denigrated, he defends them for justice'
sake. We live in light. We are the chaste, beautiful generation of the children of
light, and our Leader is the Holy One Who knows neither woman nor sin. We
follow Him and defend Him from His enemies, Whom He has taught us not to
hate but to pray for. Old as you are, you may learn from a young man, who has
become ripe because Wisdom is his teacher, not to be so quick in speaking and
not good at all in doing good. Go. And inform those who sent you that God rests
on His glory in this poor dwelling, not in the desecrated house which is on
mount Moriah. Goodbye.
TPOTMG 1.123

hoverhand

Audible kek
It’s a bot.

is that even a woman?

That's a man

YouTuber Kris Straub posted screenshots on Twitter showing how the platform rated his adult-only content as a “show for children” even though he had it set as content inappropriate for them. He explained he can’t change the designation without appealing to the platform now, which means his content will be available for young kids to watch in the meantime.

The fucking original broccoli hair

who shit my pants
>t. robennette bideb

we need some sort of "see you later, space cowboy" edit

The sick fuck OP has pictures of horse-toothed mammals. Sick fuck probably jacks off to these animals. It's disgusting and bestiality is literally illegal.

Attached: HorseTeeth.jpg (1100x900, 73.74K)

Unironically believing it

if i have the same teeth as a horse then where are their incisors?

Yes. It's fucked them up too. I've seen torpedo tits and tits all chopped up like they've been ran over with a lawn mower.

Ladies, do not use drugs.

Attached: 1650371636238.png (657x627, 152.45K)

Attached: 1870F9E3-C70F-432F-BCB9-1E63F489D3F2.jpg (1024x768, 78.09K)