Holy shit Canada is asian now

Help there’s so many its over

Attached: 6108A55C-10EB-4497-84A6-740FB73469A9.jpg (1280x720, 59.35K)

now? i been calling leafposters chinks since 2020

Herro

Its tragic but some are kinda hot

Attached: canadapastvsmodern.png (2169x1458, 1.77M)

I just got back from a dinner party and was the only white person, i never saw it coming to this

My opposition to mass immigration is softened when the inbound group is East Asians, because I understand them as the polite, intelligent pro-social people who make anime

There skull structure is completely different, there cyborg bug master race. They scare me

I foresee a complete asian take over because this 996 culture they have vs our current questioning capitalism as the west

Real Asians or poos?

I talked to poo too but he wants to go back to India. Says the price difference is no longer advantageous

soul/soulless
also you're a retard with shit taste

Revelation 20. They're going to die.

Yike low iq tribalism

Attached: EC580563-6299-4B7C-A301-9E32B871C8EA.jpg (750x735, 55.47K)

Bro Im chink capital Toronto. We started off having 1 Chinatown downtown, there there was East Chinatown. Next came North Chinatown, now pretty much the entire city is chinks. My area went from 95% Europeans to 99% Chinks in 15 years.

i miss milk bags. all we have are jugs in BC. Milk bags and greasy cheese curds are what i like about toronto.

My dad lives in the countryside in ontario and i always ask why farmers dont make extra milk products to sell on the black market - ignoring the "quota" system - and he said if you do that glowniggers come to your farm, kill your cattle, pour your milk down the drain and wreck your equipment.

asians are huge pricks. politeness is only a part of their culture if you have more status than them, but since most other races are not so into status and brands, they see themselves as the highest status and need to show nobody else respect.

Will you be my gf

Both.

Spadina

Pasteurized and subsidized dairy is treated more seriously than cocaine and is one of the most fucked things about this country

alot more niggers over there. Maybe i'm bias, only comparing it to Toronto

That was the original. THen around leslieville became chinatown east, then pretty much all of markham and most of north york became chinatown north.

Not even close. Canada is 3.5% black

There's no Asians in Quebec besides a handful of Vietnamese in Montreal.

Most Asians have a real hard time understanding French.