Imagine using Google, use BING/YANDEX

sott.net/article/469679-Any Forums-users-claim-to-have-hacked-Hunter-Bidens-iCloud-account

Attached: WOW-OKAY-GOOGLE.png (837x312, 20.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/HunterBideniPhoneFromHell
cnbc.com/2019/11/15/google-tweaks-its-algorithm-to-change-search-results-wsj.html
searchenginemap.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>hacked
>hey guys fbi here, check out this link and here’s a password for it
>hacked
hurrrduuuuuurrrrrrrhuuuurrrrff hurrrrrff hurrrrrrrrrrrrr durrrrrrr

>SEARCH
>Any Forums HUNTER BIDEN IPHONE
>GOOGLE SAYS COME BACK LATER

ANY ANONS WHO READ THIS ASK YOURSELF WHO WOULD COME ON HERE JUST TO DEFENDE HUNTER...

Attached: 5448F37F-9D1F-4C69-8852-C863E5A77D56.jpg (1125x1327, 333.46K)

t.me/HunterBideniPhoneFromHell

Literal OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN moment.

Try Bing/Yandex
It's a good time to see who is the most compromised.

No surprise

Attached: 1657176512113.png (747x439, 33.81K)

>use BING/
oh no microsoft is that you
you should use searX

Searx uses a public instance so whomever runs it has full access, good if the node is good.

BTW some pajeet runs MSN now not gates and Yandex is Russki.

It's 1 of 2 things, a bot has discovered a spike in activity regarding politicians and blocked it for manual review to ensure bots are not manipulating algorithms(bullshit). The other option is a board meeting blocking search results from spiked interest and will manually input authoritarive sources and purge the new information. This seems more likely.

IS IT LAS?!?!
I'm just gunna go ahead and boycott google and fagchecking.

It didn't block me from searching for "Hunter Biden booty hole pics."

Kek, while normies are into controversy and potential corruption scandals or getting sheep shagged by the media, Pol is into Big Biden Cock (BBC) day and night
Who doesn't denounce the talmud?

Some crazy bastard groomers.

why would a pajeet being the CEO matter? it's the most glownigger filled tech company in the states.

lol Hunter + Crack has been a thing for ages. there's new stuff, sure. but this isn't a new topic. The fact GOOG wont even show the years old results tells you everything

Attached: Screenshot - 3_12_2022 , 8_43_24 PM.png (772x1103, 288.39K)

i thought the back end of bing was basically google

cnbc.com/2019/11/15/google-tweaks-its-algorithm-to-change-search-results-wsj.html

TECH
Google exercises more direct control over search results than it has admitted, report claims
PUBLISHED FRI, NOV 15 201911:49 AM ESTUPDATED FRI, NOV 15 20192:53 PM EST
thumbnail
Lauren Feiner
@LAUREN_FEINER
WATCH LIVE
KEY POINTS
Google has changed its search algorithm to alter search results in ways it has publicly denied in the past, a new investigation from The Wall Street Journal finds.
The report could add fuel to conservatives’ claims of bias and censorship by Google based on how it determines what content surfaces in its search engine and on its video platform, YouTube.
CNBC reports Thursday that the 50 state attorneys general probing Google are planning to expand their investigation into Google’s search and Android businesses.

searchenginemap.com/

IT FUCK RUSSIAN YOU DUMB FUCK COURSE IT DON T BAN RUSSIAN INFORMATION