Is gas actually expensive?

>GAS IS $7/GALLON
>EVERYBODY IS STILL DRIVING

How? How are these fucking minimum wage fuckwad beaners still managing to clog every road in this shithole state? I don't get it. Do gas pumps take EBT now? I know you spics are lurking. I know there's a full tank of gas in your shitty Accord. Answer me right the fuck now. How the fuck are you paying for it?

Attached: asdsadassdasd.jpg (2000x1333, 750.68K)

>he doesn't know
Lmao

i am undoccumented worker and i have recieved an extra 250 dollars on my EBT card every "check" since march 2022. biden is a blessing and i thank him for this extra money.

Not only are they driving...more people than ever are driving. Constant gridlock

You just realizing this now?

Its all fake ass shit.

Just last week they spent hundreds if not thousands of dollars and fireworks.

The inflation is fake.

Fuck your mother

You guys remember this shit at burger King? What are the political implications

Based deadbeats fighting the war of attrition against ZOG!!

You have heard of credit cards right?
Give it six months and the consumer debt bomb that’s building now will be the next crisis.

why is this legal?

Too bad that infrastructure bill isn't going to any good use to accomodate infrastructrue.

desu I'm a filthy urbanite who couldn't get into a farm house on a technicality so while I have a parking stall with a gas guzzler I use to drive to remote job sites, everything in town except going to church is done by bike.

Don't care, I'm too busy driving laps around the DC beltway everyday to pay attention to gas prices. Just 4 more laps and tyranny will officially end. You can thank me later for fighting for your freedom. And people tried calling me a clown when I decided to drive around the DC beltway everyday for 6 months straight. Well who's laughing now? HONK HONK

5.30 by me, pretty affordable still, I wouldn't mind paying 10/gal just to see truck faggots bitch

>will be the next crisis
But when do people start dying user? I thought back in January 2020 that corona was gonna be the big thing that killed off all the parasites of society like niggers, boomers, and welfies when the system broke down. What's it going to take to get my Dishonored style plague on the poor?

Does a drug addict stop buying drugs when prices go up? Mutts will pay any price to feel the joy of driving a vehicle to a McDonalds.

Well done seething at mutts while posting under a mutt flag. There wouldn't be enough macdonalds to accomodate that amount of traffic even if each one had a drive thru wrapped around it three times.

3.89 in myrtle beach

expose yourself to the elements, pussies. travel light. you don't need your whole wardrobe trunk everywhere you go like some kind of wrist flapping diva. you don't need to chauffer your sniveling rugrats to and fro, chain them to a tree. get where you're going and straighten your god damn life out. stick your gas pump stickers over your mouth. you had plenty of time to see this coming

Attached: LS7+.png (1153x1691, 770.37K)

No more disposable income for other things. I sell ammo & gun parts online. I expected sales to die this summer, especially after the 2+ years of boom, but it's been going down since gas prices started going up and it REALLY died.

>fleeing country instead of fixing your own ZOG
>emboldening the nanny state
typed by JIDF hands

Not enough shovel worthy projects.

This plus the gibs they all saved up during the pandemic when they received $600 extra /wk. That has run out and wages aren't covering it so savings and credit cards it is. We're back to 2007 but this time pumping money into the economy will have a negative effect. Brace yourself and maybe buy some silver so you're not 100% exposed to the dollar.