Has the world gone mad?

has the world gone mad?

Attached: EF0E52DB-42A7-4110-B028-F10C37204DBE.jpg (2048x1407, 1.45M)

Other urls found in this thread:

reduxx.info/exclusive-brazilian-feminist-facing-25-years-in-prison-after-calling-trans-politician-a-man/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

link
reduxx.info/exclusive-brazilian-feminist-facing-25-years-in-prison-after-calling-trans-politician-a-man/

don't commit hate crimes if u don' want to be put in a cage for years

simple as

>preference for women who look like psycho dykes
Bros I'm not even being ironic anymore this is a problem

It's been mad for a while already

Retarded

that's what she gets for misgendering.

I wonder why Brazil has been so receptive to poz megacorporate globohomo propaganda. They had an entirely controlled and organic queer culture with all their gay carnivals and shit. Yet now they are victims of the most rabid shit coming out of the Great Satan. tf happened

maybe I’ve been desensitized but this story doesn’t even make me angry, it just makes me laugh

>Feminist
They are the ones that allowed it to get this insane. If they all went back tot he kitchen then things will start getting better.

When you push so much shit at once, they're going to collide on each other

What about your hate crimes, though? I consider it offensive for you to use the letter 'e' because it reminds me of the holocaust of my people by feral cats in the 19th century.

If you were really so correct, you'd stop using that letter, shitlord.

shut up faggot

i r*sp*ct your struggle

future fema camp resident says what

but wasn’t bolsonaro supposed to fix this and make brazil right wing? What happened?

fake story, RETARDS

Intentionally trying to cause someone to self harm or commit suicide should be punishable by harsh prison sentences, yes?
That does not count as madness in my book, but I'm only here to observe nazis in their natural habitat.

Oh wtf I need a Brazilian feminist waifu so bad

Let the Left eat itself. Why the fuck are you interrupting

Yes but not a surprise the subhuman moneys that run Brazil locked up one of their few white women.

How're the coof camps kangaroo?

Acceleration must continue until morale improves.

Attached: images (22).jpg (223x226, 21.33K)

i can save her