>no government

Libertarianism
>what were we thinking
We weren't.
We were just teenagers rebelling against all authority.

Attached: libertarianismWhenIGrowUp.jpg (356x303, 57.25K)

your inability to handle yourself shouldnt stop me from having a good time responsibly

They have good ideas about economics but bad ones about laws/police/military/borders.

The best systems are ones like Singapore or HK that are economically liberal (capitalist) but politically authoritative.

Pic related was effective in pushing back against both libertarian social degeneracy and some of the dumber economic ideas of the proto-alt right (e.g. Pat Buchanan), although he also made some pretty autistic arguments that wouldn't be feasible in the real world.

Attached: images (1).jpg (660x360, 21.12K)

Liberals will never act responsibly

>I got mine
>this is all that matters
Fren, we live in a society.
We are our brothers keepers.

libertarians are just anarchists that went to expensive colleges lol

Singapore is good.
>he made autistic arguments
HHH?

>I know what's best

Prettymuch this.
Libertarians are the rich version of antifa.

Libertarianism has almost no contemporary social value and is one of the least rich-kid ideologies there is.

What can you comparatively say about popular economic schemes and why would the libertarian one stand out?

>social value
Nice premise.
It would be a tragedy if someone were to
CHECK IT

Attached: aynRand.jpg (204x247, 5.38K)

You're thinking Anarchy. Limited Government means limited, not no government. You can't criticize a movement you don't understand.

antifa are demonstrably not anarchist
whereas lolbertarians are anarchists without conviction, antifa wear anarchy as fashion while advocating for anti-anarchic action (aside from the democratization of violence)
I'd rather have a lolbertarian in a commune than an antifa poseur any day of the week

>aktually
Explain, friendo.

Next you'll tell me that Gary Johnson is not an ideal libertarian.

Based and checked

>we're other people's keepers
No. Mind your own fucking business.

>>we're other people's keepers
>No. Mind your own fucking business.
Do you have no feelings at all?
You don't know what it's like to suffer.

Communes are a scam. No way you'd be looking for freedom by caging yourself up in an overbearing and small social circle. Ancient barbarians, steppe warriors, pirates, that's where freedom is.

Libertarianism can’t rule but requires other ideologies grasping for power, so it needs to exist

Can you recommend any good guides to be a pirate?

Attached: 1657423212187.jpg (1350x1043, 121.58K)

>They have good ideas about economics
But that's what it is, all of it.
Everything is reduced to payment schemes and enforcement of such. Most libertarians don't realize it just reduces government into insurance enforcers, which is ultimately why economic systems other than fascism doesn't work.

I wouldn't be here if I knew

>libertarianism
>laughs in pompous moral ambiguity

Libertarians believe in a limited government, the minarchist school of thought, which I follow, believes that the government should provide military (defense against external threat), courts (enforce contract, provide police force, enforce universal rights). Basically just trying to keep things as limited as possible by collectively managing violence.

implying anyone cares about "ideal libertarians"

>Communes are a scam.
for the benefit of who, exactly?