If you are arrested, how much information are you legally obligated to give before you can request a lawyer?

If you are arrested, how much information are you legally obligated to give before you can request a lawyer?

Attached: BetterCallSaul_020915_1280-1428365853541.jpg (1280x720, 130.9K)

zero

Your identity only.

just shut your mouth and talk to your lawyer only.

Not even that

It's actually hilarious to me that foreigners don't have the fifth amendment and then talk about rights/freedom online.

You have the right to remain silent. The cop literally tells you that.

0 its the fif. Careful though “you have a right to have a lawyer present for all questioning; do you under stand these rights”? Its a common ploy for you to negate your fifth’s right before you can even invoke it

lol you're dumb, the cops arrest you first then 2 hours later you'll get your phone call to your lawyer if you're lucky

squat cobbler

You have to “cooperate” with the booking process (name, photo, prints, address, basic bio info). Other than that nothing and a wise person would 0gdagknow the cops aren’t your pals if they arrested you before they wanted to talk.

Attached: 9ED6225C-0A18-4056-9281-E35C2328F91D.gif (220x119, 90.14K)

the cops also laugh at people who ask for a lawyer and will take their good sweet time processing you and then talking to their buddies before letting you do ANYTHING

One word: Lawyer

>You have to “cooperate” with the booking process (name, photo, prints, address, basic bio info).
Correct, and they can easily take up to 6+ hours to do this if they don't like you.

Cool, then Ill wait. Talking to the cops does you more harm than good.

Oh wow I cant wait 2 hours to see my lawyer I better falsely confess to this murder so I can get out of here

What if you are so fucked your only hope is putting everything you know in public then expect (or not) something works in the end?

>0gdagknow

I'm just saying it doesn't work how you think.
They'll also steal your phone so if you don't have your lawyer's phone number memorized you're fucked.

None you dumb nigger, you tell them nothing. You say I'm exercising my right to remain silent am invoking my right to an attorney. Then you shut your stupid mouth.

The fuck you do.
>You have the right to remain silent.
Period.

none. Shut the fuck up and keep asking for a lawyer. Cops are going to grope you and snatch your wallet to find out who you are use that to your advantage

it doesn't work like that
especially for murder

You can't sit there and shut up for two hours? Tits or gtfo.

Show id. Say absolutely nothing.

We get it, you're a glownigger or an untermensch with arrests.

you'll rot in jail forever then, they don't care, people die in jail all the time

You're not going anywhere if they truly suspect you so STFU and wait for your lawyer to appear. Its not rocket science

Still aint talking. Don't act like you're the only asshole here who has been arrested.

YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT
>I AM AVAILING MYSELF OF MY RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT
>I HAVE A RIGHT TO BE SECURE IN MY PERSON AND EFFECTS
>I REFUSE ALL SEARCHES
>IF I AM UNDER ARREST I REQUEST A LAWYER

remaining silent does not actually constitute your right to not incriminate yourself
you have to state your intention to remain silent
not having a lawyer does not trigger a lawyer to be provided - you have to request one
closing your door or putting items in your glove box does not imply you are refusing searches, you have to refuse searches

You have the right to an attorney and the right to remain silent.

Depends how much volts you can take

And how long you can stand being water boarded

Attached: 6893996B-67F2-4F7D-8027-A4279B6E439A.jpg (631x513, 54.23K)

He's a cop. They like to brag how it really works down there naw i'm sayin G?

none but learn to manipulate procedure substance
also
stop being a faggot

nothing

There is an interesting video(s) on YouTube where a guy interviews Massad Ayoob and what he thinks you should do and then a response video where the guy talks to a lawyer responding to what Massad says. Seems to depend on your particular situation, wish I could remember the channel name... something self defense

Don't be a nigger. I'm just telling these little zoomies how it is. They've obviously never been arrested and think they'll just scream "LAWYER" in the cop's face and think everything will be OK lol.

That's what I already said you fucking moron.

whatever bud

They do that anyway. There's no such thing as "speedy" anything in jail.

Ive watched plenty of JCS inspired interrogations and the one thing they all do is spill the beans and answer cops questions despite asking for a lawyer. Just say nothing loose lips houlihan

>OH GOD THE COP TOOK MY IPHONE AWAY
>FUCK I HAVE NO OTHER OPTION THAN CONFESS
Cops must really love you lol

That us the thing to do. If they really velieve they are right, they will pull through, and you just follow along, and talk to your/a lawyer and never take a plea for a crime you didn't commit.

Say nothing. Ever. Only talk to your lawyer

>i want to talk to a lawyer and i'm exercising my right to remain silent
That's all you say.

>thinks anons will go quietly and cooperate anyways
Kek, ok buddy. Death before dismount. The sky king demands it

I'm not a cop, I was arrested for marijuana possession and they decided to abuse me for fun.
I didn't say 1 rude thing to them and I got punched in the stomach, my phone was stolen and I wasn't able to get out of jail until the next day when I was able to get a hold of an old friend because I remembered his phone number.
Don't get me wrong guys, next time I'll be shooting them instead of dealing with that nigger shit. Fuck cops.

Says the glowing zoomer. KYS faggot

you're not even American shut the fuck up man, you don't have a clue what you're talking about

>confess
Wtf are you even trying to say? Do you have phone numbers memorized? That was my only point you dumb nigger.

agreed

you're an idiot and a newfaggot

Name and address.

fpbp if you're a burger

Imagine even carrying that tracking device on you anyways. Kek. Liberals and boot licking cop lovers are both fucking pathetic. Be a man. Go dark. You CAN leave the house without your gameboy/twitter feed.

Did you sue? If you didn’t sue you’re a pussy and deserve what you got.

>projects this hard

Go smoke some more weed dooooooooood

Faggot

if you arent a criminal you have nothing to hide, you fucking degenerate

give all information required of you

Attached: 1657364692920.jpg (434x434, 13.02K)

Cops slapped him around because, as we can all see, hes a giant faggot and deserved it.

yeah this one cop who arrested me did similar, he was questioning me and he says "stand up" I'm like uhhh okay thinking im going back to the cell and he came over and punched me several times in the face, then the other cop in the room goes "i think thats enough bro" and they took me back to the cells for the weekend until I could see a judge

Zero.

All your Hunter Biden photos and you can normally go free.

hahaah lawyer. they will just accept what the prosecutor gives, unless youre a nigger then you get a free jew lawyer to maeks ure charges get dropped and they can get back in society to keep terrorizing whites