Fascinating how Human's view Elves in LOTR...

Fascinating how Human's view Elves in LOTR. Elves are what Tolkien imagined the early Anglo-Saxon's would have viewed as a perfect race. Ethereal beings in tune with Eru/God. Beings that regularly come in conflict with the mortal/power-hungry humans. Mankind has an inferiority complex, but it harnesses its pride and gets rewarded by God with long life and beauty because of their bravery.

This is the tragedy that plagues the black communities identity. Their pastors and leaders of the 60s and 70s failed to build a lasting and strong identity. They've abandoned the protest work ethic. And now are forced to see White people as superior because they maintain the structures of society in which they rely.

They tried to make their own mythology with Black Panther, but it came off as fake with poor production quality.....and the plot was dripping with resentment and an inferiority complex.

And now Amazon will try to ape off Tolkien's work and try to shoehorn Blacks as elves and hobbits. Will it work? Will it give the black community the heroic mythology they crave?

Attached: Elves_leaving_Middle-earth.png (996x646, 1.49M)

Sorry elfbois Arwen is BHC owned

Interesting take but I think liberals are more like Gryffindor while Any Forums are the Death Eaters. Hitler is Voldemort and Trump is Peter Pettigrew

Shitty childrens book written by a virtue signalling weak academic

Fight the power. Kek. Be glad I didn't claim nig nogs are Orcs. I still have hope for them.

didnt liv tyler get super fat?

Yes.

Attached: f2i1u20m0vq71.jpg (1076x822, 116.87K)

You are a cunt and should be made silent.

That's Mia Tyler.

Truth hurt?

>Will it work?
Did Amazon's Wheel of Time give feminists their great mythology? No, because it was made by a feminist for feminists and these people cannot provide for themselves. Amazon's LotR wont either because these "people" cant create.
I look forward to experiencing this series vicariously through Any Forums.

Attached: 1644506642202.png (2048x1364, 3.47M)

nice shoop faggot

she had a kid, not that fat, just gained some weight

When it flops, that chick in the middle could play the next Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman.

Lmao looks like some loser larp group

user I… Wait… pierce? That you?

Retard spotted

I barely made it through one episode of that piece of shit

See

I started reading those books when I was in middle school. Fun read, they go by real fast for 800+ pages long books. Watched the first episode of the Amazon show:
>Lewis Therin is been reborn...
>...We don't know if he's been reborn a boy or a girl
I literally couldn't get past the first 3 seconds.

Attached: 129f6c17abf931c912e0eb07ba6f3273.jpg (960x1280, 328.4K)

i actually think the plan to mix races so much everyone is some kind of brownish colour is likely to succeed.
the hold outs of pure whiteness are going to be hit generation after generation with anti-white rhetoric as long as jewish power reigns

which, honestly, doesn't seem to be in any danger.

It’s literally history

Attached: 5EF1CE3B-658C-4A06-B9A3-17FBD2E866FC.jpg (1013x1015, 701.01K)

Why do elves wear traditional Chinese clothing?
Are elves of Chinese inspiration when Europeans came into contact with East Asian cultures?

Attached: 229918234ba6d2085b9b1129c7af65d3.jpg (550x976, 84.7K)

because of the story of silk armor
chinese soldiers would get hit by arrows and then show up again on the battlefield
normally an arrow would fester and kill them but because of the silk it would wrap around the arrow head and make it so they coudl remove it again

so they had crazy light armor... it's literally ripped out of history

fuck niggers

everyone here remember the 2014/2015 days of Orc posting? those were some good times here

Attached: DDiTXQeW0AMCiJm.jpg (750x650, 98.99K)