BANK OF CHINA IN ZHENGZHOU

You guys doing okay over there in china?

Attached: JT4DUbVTwjghry7J.webm (1272x720, 969.22K)

they literally genocide millions of people every year because they are inconvenient

pretty sure they'll handle this fine

I'm really worried about you guys. Please tell me you guys will be ok

Attached: FXVqCiDUIAA8uek.jpg (507x680, 99.74K)

Chinese government going to pull out the cans if RAID if they keep this up. Every single person who's face is visible in this video will get disappeared.

AI must be getting good if they can tell those faces apart

Qrd?

There are billions of ants. There's no way to get them all. They're outnumbered 1:10^6

Touche'

If anyone learned anything in the last year though. Do not bring your phone to this shit. Leave it at home.

Banks in china stopped letting people withdraw money

And they'll step on every one of them to try to retain control

chank

Attached: mutt my life into pieces..png (1009x617, 89.41K)

Bro... We're worried about you OK? Just one super power checking on another. No hate here, just genuine concern. Are you out of money? Did you spend it all making mutt memes? Do you need a loan?

Can you tell the FED to print more money and shit up this board some more?

Attached: thanks_congress.png (1018x1354, 519.57K)

Hope not

Can you ask Xi to spend less on memes and more on making sure his banks don't fail? Again this is genuine concern. If China fails the world economy may suffer briefly and my stonks will go down

Attached: Screenshot_20220710-203425_Chrome.jpg (1079x1297, 398.09K)

I'll put in a message on behalf of AIPAC and the ADL for you. Got a link to the emails?

Can anyone give me a QRD on what's happening?

Attached: Gribble in the Bush.jpg (637x665, 175.49K)

shanghai down 1.52%
hangseng down 2.82%
Shenzen down 2.32%

Doesn't look too bad.

Cool, I have some interesting emails regarding this right here: lemonparty.org (Important, make sure your VPN is on to hide from Xi!)

it's an absolute nothingburger. if it wasn't the nukes would be flying and none of us would ever get the chance to talk about it.

The big china dam blew up and they all died along with the Russians. Gay American Zionism shall now dominate humanity for all time.

what are they chinking out about?

Ah yes. The hunter biden emails are on meatspin.com, in case you're interested.

Such a vibrant culture.

I see Xi is finally tightening the screws. Good job Xi.

What's the matter Zhang, is something serious actually happening?

I'm not chinese, but you can get on weibo or wechat or whatever if you want to talk to some.

Attached: 1656787701399.jpg (1024x681, 117.54K)

Based, thanks for the sauce
user wasn't a fag for once

Requires a referral from a Chinese citizen and you would need to write in Chinese. The rando writes in English you are chatting with their government.

look at all the disgusting, writhing insects