Working is a scam

Why the FUCK do we have to work 40 hours a week while half the country doesnt do jack shit?

Attached: 8FC300D1-6C4B-44D2-8F18-0147B67A900B.jpg (1024x993, 69.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Any
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>40hs a week
Why did you choose to work so many hours?

So half the country gets to do jack shit. For what else?

I only work 25 hours a week.
Just get a part time job bro.

I work 2 jobs. Easily pull 60-70 hours a week so I can pay my jew landlords $2600 every month before bills.

Kill me.

Time to bring back slavery?

Jews

Join the other half

>$2600 rent
Wtf how? My mortgage is $500 a month.

Did 50 hours last week...pretty easy 3k if you ask me

Normal rental in Colorado. No air conditioning, no dish washer, bad foundation. But at least its not an apartment.

atlas shrugged. Employment pays 3x what I earned working. What I was earned working with a college degree couldn't pay the rent. This system cannot work.

you must be kept too busy to disrupt the system

It's called "the welfare cliff".
That is, you either earn a lot, or go on welfare - there is no good inbetween.

Ouch

I have my house payed off. I wouldn’t want to pay that much even on a mortgage good god lord

unemployment*

Working is 100% a scam. I have a bullshit job where I do basically nothing but dick around with computers all day. I'm "adding value" or something, I dunno. I've never done an honest day's work in my life, I live a middle class lifestyle.

>atlas shrugged
While I am not a detractor (here is my bread: boards.Any Forums.org/pol/thread/386212682), how is this relevent?

On disability cause i have half a hip and have to wait 5 months for a hip replacement. I want to off myself. I don't know how neets do it

All i do is send emails and manage finances for govt shit but its so fucking depressing bro. I have stopped responding to emails and my boss is getting on my ass. Ive just totally checked the fuck out at this point and i barely work anymore. My hope is that SIGA moons and i can quit waging over the next month

Attached: 84C96FB5-C29A-43FC-B707-AC1950FACE37.jpg (600x600, 32.74K)

Why would you live there? Move retard.

Money is wasted, through:
>most government workers
>inefficient (government) spending
>the unemployed

>Actually working those 40 hours
>Not shitposting on Any Forums and playing vidya for at least 20 of those

You are getting scammed user. Join thebwork from home army

Attached: 1640920564615.jpg (566x564, 101.15K)

I already wfh full time bro but i dont even have motivation to do the bare minimum anymore

work for yourself.
I live on the cheap making money doing things I love.

Attached: 1657169202153.jpg (956x1024, 72.25K)