SAFE AND EFFECTIVE

Attached: 1637921552301.png (768x1219, 1.53M)

not a reliable source

> no graphs, no numbers
show us the numbers faggit, not headlines

Kek. My brother and I both caught Coronavirus. I got mine from him. I have no side effects. He can't stand the taste of lettuce anymore. Says it's a side effect a lot of people are having. He also got 1 dose of the Pfizer Vax. We caught the same strain of the virus. Only makes sense that the Vax caused his side effect. He's in denial though kek

Don't turn this board into reddit. Sage.

I tried to look up for the article on google.
I wrote: ''heart disease in children explodes since vaccine the irish light''
Nothing good came out of that search, but the first link was a FACT CHECK, obviously...
I tried again with the exact same text, but this time I removed the word ''vaccine'' and I found the article right away.
>Makes you think...

Attached: aschenpill.jpg (640x1919, 367.49K)

Why are you making shit up? How much of a loser are you in real life if you are that desperate to get the attention of social outcasts in this board?

fpbp

"The Irish Light" Really OP? Really?

Where's the acccreditation of the author of that aryicle? or of the paper's editor? This is why only reputable sources surrounding purported cases of vaccine injury should be sought such as: The WHO, FDA, CDC, EMA, UN, Snopes, and others.

You hysterics have played yourselves into a corner again and again on this issue. If there is a mass die off, where are the bodies? Exactly.

Attached: this is (you).jpg (638x479, 107.72K)

Yeah and my Uncle works at Nintendo too...

Get a life pal

Attached: mfw schizoposting happens.jpg (425x282, 83.3K)

pharmakike

Attached: CD08F463-3CCE-4BEE-A60E-10F45E6DD7BD.jpg (1728x5181, 1.96M)

>Oh wow!! First link guys!! It's a fact check. IM 100 PERCENT SURE IM NOT A LYING DOUCHEBAG
KILL YOURSELF WELL POISONING FAGGOTS

Attached: IMG_20220711_111512.jpg (719x1247, 353.47K)

I hope you and yours are boosted, faggot. It's not rocket appliances to know that it's poison lmao.

It's that darn sudden death syndrome again

>This is why only reputable sources surrounding purported cases of vaccine injury should be sought such as: The WHO, FDA, CDC, EMA, UN, Snopes, and others.
kike detected. opinion discarded.

Attached: corn braids.jpg (640x640, 81.9K)

everyone i know took it. 0 had any negative effects.
> 2 more weeks!

The sign of someone desperate. You got vaxxed, didn't you?

>here's some anecdotal evidence to prove my point

Attached: kys faggot.png (649x763, 639.3K)

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: q947fxx8hty81.jpg (3120x4160, 1.93M)

>My schizo rag said
Stick to Telegram

lol vaxxies seething