Patriots.win: Any Forums Trolls Texting Biden Family Memes

Is it true guys? Are Any Forums trolls really sending Biden and his friends memes? The entire patriots.win front page is full of breaking stories and leaks about Biden.

Latest: Any Forums has found what appears to be Joe Biden's WhatsApp number and have started sending him memes like crazy. Last online yesterday.

twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1546137680290914304

Attached: 4chan_memes.png (597x309, 27.13K)

It was nice knowing you guys

Attached: 416FE487-F1D3-4867-99B5-4B2F46D1482E.jpg (500x571, 99.95K)

idk, who is this hacker known as Any Forums?

Kek you guys wouldn't really do such a thing... would you?

Does this mean Any Forums is getting shut down? And why is patriots.win talking more about Biden and the leaks than the Any Forums board on Any Forums? Have you guys looked at the catalog lately?

We would download a bear, anything Is on the table

A faggot. A based one at that

Show flag, Wankervitz.

He wears this one gay mask from this one movie.

I'm still just fucking amazed that the glowies are so fucking bad at their job they let this happen. Again Im fucking awe-struck at why they didn't have a digital clean up crew burn all of this shit.

Who is this hacker Any Forums? and what's "What's App"

Attached: jazz music stops.jpg (540x720, 53.02K)

I thought Any Forums didn't like faggots.

Attached: 1657400415616.png (1080x2127, 109.72K)

Because the mods keep deleting the fucking threads because they're fucking faggots. CIA has infested this place along with Marxists and other faggots. This place is cesspool now.

Whats App doc ?

From one of the posts on patriots.win, Hunter Biden is on signal.

Attached: uR4xhY8sjYQL.png (1080x2127, 101.16K)

Attached: you wouldnt download a bear.jpg (276x206, 6.83K)

Mexicans and fags are alright.

They unironically are just here to try blocking us from doing anything.

all gave some, some gave all

Attached: 1480860911247.jpg (1024x1024, 101.9K)

You need to kill yourself.

There was a video on YouTube last night where user left a "niggers tongue my anus" voicemail and someone asked hunter's hookup for some ketamine

Fuck off Jack Posobiec

I could accept a argument for Mexicans being alright, but fags are literally causing the majority of problems in the United States right now, they are completely out of control.

Anyone who thinks Biden actually has access to a phone has a worse case of dementia than Biden

Imagine not sending biden the very undeniable evidence of his crimes. If anyone here had half a fucking brain cell headline news right now would be how biden died of a legitimate heart attack

Beat me to it.

Tell that old dementia nigger to lower the gas prices.

It does seem this is the end of Any Forums as an open and free platform. Fuck mook.

Fags have sex and marry other fags, which means more women for us. Less competition.

They are really sliding the board hard these past couple of days. Anyone notice the amount of off-topic threads?

Attached: patriots_dot_win.png (1563x816, 260.17K)

You think Biden gives a shit about what you think? He, like Trump, puts on a show because that's what his employers pay him to do.
>Heart attack
Again, he's about to die anyway. Your memes aren't going to finish the job that nature is going to take care of.

I sent him this

Attached: 3e4.jpg (500x606, 28.38K)

so the women who would fuck fags are fucking you now? got it

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.