I'm getting scared guys

I'm getting scared guys
I admit, I didn't even think about vaccination
I got it because TV man told me to
Everyone else I know got it too
Now everyone is sick or DEAD!
What the hell?
They said it was safe and 100% effective
They lied!! I caught covid multiple times!
I've got weird spots all over my fucking chest now and it's spreading
How the fuck do I get this shit out of me?
picrel is sorta what it looks like

Attached: TorsoRash2.jpg (3264x2448, 954.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9062939/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no refunds faggot

K
E
E
P
B O O S T I N G
N
I
G
G
E
R

Is that monkeypozzz?

takes 2 years for your cells to replace. before you feel the real effect of those shots. you are 1 year in. yofucked up

Take cetirizine and benedryl.

I didn't get vaccinated and my chest is also starting to get a rash like that.

Not unless it corrupts your DNA. Whatever these people say, it's a lie by default. Or just don't consume media at all and live a healthier life.

damn, sorry you didn't think harder about a decision that could have lifelong consequences. you aren't the only one. also: go fuck yourself for not thinking for yourself and complying like every other low-iq retard.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9062939/

>1pbtid
>meme flag
Slide thread. Move on.

No, just rash from some jewish cream

You have a few years if you haven't clotted out yet. The spots are spike protein induced microclots. These clots are different and the cleavage of thrombin involved is atypical. These clots do not resolve normally and are persistent.
Want to know what is even worse? If you were to cut yourself open and look at all of your organs (including your brain), you would also see the "spots" in and on them. It will go away once the spike levels reduce - but what they lied to everyone about is the reverse transcription of the spike mRNA to DNA. You are going to make some measure of the spike protein for the rest of your short life. It will kill you.
Wrap up your affairs.

Attached: 1652506533830.png (1134x2046, 655.8K)

Listen here, please. You cannot. Let's be realistic, a lot of normies will refuse to admit that they put everyone's life in danger by allowing (passively or actively) billionaires with eugenic wet dreams that been saying we should be culled for 50 years on TV, books, etc. to vaccinate everyone. They control the means. No1 will be able to group fast enough and make a cure, and no1 will want to make a cure, because there will be a million lies to hide it

Look at the news. In EU they say ppl drop dead of heart attacks because of: Climate change, diet, too much sport in the heat, post-pandemic problems, etc. They say that immune systems are now fked cuz of lockdowns, i've been in the lockdown too and my immune system is just fine , but i am but one man.
Now monkeypoxx peddled, so u see how in all this smoke and mirrors no normie would be able to gather and fund a cure?

But i digress. to keep it succint, and ik u will read this, and i am being pushed to answer you - this was the test as to move into a new age without the depravity that masses made us experience. it's been going on for thousands of years. (read anti-christ by nietzsche on how much christianity utterly destroyed us all)

Women - oppressed, have been seen as objects amd inferior since xianity came in as the church kept saying that they are shit.
The witch hunts, happened in dark age, happen now. read how Berlin was in early 1900s , literally as degenerate as modern day London. Read how the allies cheered for fighting for equality and a multicultural world (Savitri Devi - Gold in the furnace). Yet now their ancestors moan whenever there is a ghetto of black people spawning. Is this not u have wished? It is.

Safety above all, no matter if whoever procures it murders children, men, destroys nations. Everyday modern man is too busy with his stimulants (coffee , sugar, drugs, alcohol) that keep his brain mush and his body ever weaker

>picrel vaxxed american swimmer fainted in water

Attached: 1655983235547m.jpg (641x1024, 70.67K)

Don't worry. You'll be fine.

Attached: IMG_20220710_165428_664.jpg (936x1071, 100.86K)

2 MORE WEEKS

Looks more like autoimmune skin disease

Can I have your stuffs?

Don't care, when we reach all the Jabbed dead re-post if you are still alive. picrel

Attached: 2nd Blt 4th Mar Div MB USMC 1.jpg (512x530, 163.51K)

This is why getting redpilled is more important than anything else in life, even getting a gf or job.

Go to urgent care, nigga.

We have allowed all of this. We have enjoyed our laziness, our foul comfort. it is comfy to not help, it is comfy to not really have to sacrifice for one's country or for women's rights. it is comfy to sell a neighbour and get gibs (communist russia and any sort of communism). In the short term it rewards u, like drinking from a poisoned well that stops ur thrist for a few hours. but then the poison acts. these things have repercussions thousands of years later.

Vikings used to have shield maidens, strong women. the christian liked to boss around women and base it on God's will, it was nice, as he was weak, his chance to rule. Yet now we moan why women , after 2000 years of keeping books and physical training away from them, wonder why are they as useless as the men who criticize them. wonder why some embraced so fast multiculturalism and were spineless? yet the same men are as spineless in their beliefs or actions.

U are witnessing a cataclysmic event and we are now switching to a new world. the weak men who allowed evil to take root, in themselves and in the world are now faced with the consequences.

There is nothing to be done. What you can do is understand your mistake and better yourself in the last years of life you got left so you can progress for the next ones. This is it. Try not to shedd on others. The vaxxed do not realise that they are now moving biochemical weapons and might kill millions indirectly. What is the difference between a murderer and a fool who murders by mistake? Null. Their victims are as dead.

Godspeed. I do not say this to bash you, but so u can realise. You can be better now that u are going through this. learn and break the circle of ur ancestors' sins, or perish(entirely, even as a soul, for souls can become so foul as to die) if u refuse to take heed.

Take care. I hope my words help you in any way.

Attached: 1655537001475.jpg (500x833, 125.59K)

be licky didnt go blind a lady at work got the vax and it caused blood clots in her eyes or some shit now shes blind

That looks like measles. Weird.

These post right here user.
So you got tricked / manipulated / duressed into taking the clot shot.
It is what it is nao isn't it.
Try your best to stay healthy and convince the pure bloods to say safe, make yourself an ally to purebloods, they didn't murder you.