GOYIM KNOWING

>73% of Trump voters think Democrats are trying to REPLACE white people with 'immigrants and people of color who share their political views', shocking new poll shows.
>The survey also asked:'Do you personally believe that in the U.S. Jewish people are trying to replace white Americans with immigrants and people of color who share Jewish people’s views?'
>12 percent of Trump voters replied 'yes,' as did 7 percent of Biden voters.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10896935/73-Trump-voters-think-Democrats-trying-REPLACE-white-people-win-votes.html

>Scientists at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute have found that when just 10 percent of the population holds an unshakable belief, their belief will eventually always be adopted by the majority of the society.
phys.org/news/2011-07-minority-scientists-ideas.amp

Obviously most people are not going to openly name the jew to some random pollster... so safe to say you can easily double or triple these numbers, at minimum.

Attached: goyim knowing levels.jpg (766x432, 86.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KaCBYrVsic4
youtu.be/x-H1T7ny2Uw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=KaCBYrVsic4

Attached: biden imm.jpg (950x828, 165.21K)

The goyim know, and we're currently in the Samson option where they are destroying our countries instead of allowing us to live without them

>as did 7 percent of Biden voters.
youtu.be/x-H1T7ny2Uw

The goyim obviously don’t know, hense the disparity between the numbers of people who know there’s a replacement and those that know it’s the jews orchestrating it.

12% of right-wing voters admitted to knowing about the jew. A big number in of itself, but you can likely triple that.

>19% of the electorate thinks the Jews are actively working against the white man
This is crazy. Even 10 years ago I'd swear the same poll would get single digit positive answers.

>This is crazy. Even 10 years ago I'd swear the same poll would get single digit positive answers.
Exactly.

Attached: 1656363794961.gif (518x518, 813K)

>won’t do it to some random pollster
Dude it’s getting pretty close.
I am legitimately afraid for normie Jews and orthodox people. Even they are starting to name the enemy.

Attached: 3AAAE59C-E8E3-431F-BD17-BFA809061DEC.jpg (1002x664, 248.6K)

I can't imagine why, they've only been openly bragging about how they're doing it on national talmudvision since Obama times and they figured they could just warp speed it to completion.
It had been happening for decades before that, but they kept it on the down-low how the demographic make-up of the country was being intentionally replaced.

Every Republican businessman and corporate suite has been trying and succeeding in replacing whites for decades. Only when Democrats try and stop Republicans from turning them into nigger slaves do we get stupid posts like these. Stop rewriting history you stupid faggot. Just admit you're trying to destroy and hate america you're not patriot. Stop being a lying faggot and tell the truth for once in your life shitskin faggot.

are cuckservative normies getting redpilled on the jew?

Gas yourself, rabbi.

Attached: jewish vote USA.jpg (566x492, 68.85K)

Jew political, funding and voting data:

Attached: vote.jpg (1211x453, 156.88K)

Attached: antisemitic.jpg (750x690, 139.16K)

are whites doomed in the us and our other countries? are we going to become minorities in our owned countries and all get blacked or is there hope brehs? this shit is so fucking blackpilling and making me depressed, can someone share some white pills or any other user has some hopium to spare?
t. user in dire need

The OP poll data is white-pilling.

20 years ago, everyone knew it was the jew.

Fuck, wrong time to have chosen Judaism as a religion I guess

I would be the first to report secular/reform/conservative/modern jews to gestapo though

when you die, you won't have to be dealing with any niggers, jews or white replacement anymore. i'm sorry user, that's the best white pill i can offer you today, shit is dire

It doesn’t say they are against the idea.

The Trump movement was a smashing success. People will call him Zion Don no matter what, but you would NOT see people being so based about immigration back in 2014. And a fifth of voters being based on the JQ is fantastic.

Boomers didn't even realize Jerry Seinfeld was a jew.

>when Democrats try and stop Republicans from turning them into nigger slaves
You kidding me nigger? Biden himself said whites would be a minority and that this is a good thing

Yep.

Attached: immigration then now.jpg (781x1550, 258.9K)

>THE GOYIM KNOW
THE TOYIM KNOW
>THE GOYIM KNOW
THE TOYIM KNOW
>THE GOYIM KNOW
THE TOYIM KNOW
>THE TOYIM KNOW

Attached: 1597465158454.gif (666x666, 394.86K)

% of Trump voters think Democrats are trying to REPLACE white people with 'immigrants and people of color
Because they are, and they openly admit and brag about this like they don't know it's wrong.

They did. That was the selling point. That some were just neurotic dudes, not from banking families.