Why are these more prosperous compared to the rest of S. America?

Why are Chile/Argentina/Uruguay so much nicer than other South American countries? Is it because they didn’t import black slaves and have no natives?

Attached: C4CC8216-7645-4EDC-BEE5-38F44A35CDC4.jpg (638x681, 34.8K)

white

U R gay

Fewer Africans and mixed african mutts.

That's the simplest most precise answer.

Attached: 1584940564764.png (452x523, 4.94K)

More white people.

Attached: voley.webm (640x640, 2.81M)

Fun fact: they are not.
Argentina is broken and chile is full of favelas too.
South America is a shithole everywhere

Everywhere a Khazar touches turns into a shithole...

More European genetic admixture.

im a leaf and it's really nice here. not sure if i want to explore the rest of south america

this
argenshita has 70% inflation lmao

Attached: argies3.jpg (600x365, 33.27K)

Depends, some parts of Argentina are full of shitskins, some others are very white

banks kikes here are going crazy

>Why are Chile/Argentina/Uruguay so much nicer than other South American countries?
An intellectual elite that works as an antivirus to nonsense, at least in the 2000s

>I asked Carvalho about Chile, which turned away from the Left in its last elections. Of all the countries in South America, what is the secret of Chile’s apparent conservatism? “The Chilean elite is infinitely more educated and better morally prepared than the Brazilian elite,” he replied. “When things start to move towards the abyss, the Chileans are able to understand what is happening and change course before disaster occurs. You cannot imagine the intellectual laziness of Brazilian businessmen, politicians and military people. Even when the situation becomes alarming, they cling to their comfortable and usual beliefs and refuse to inform themselves on what is really happening. The wealthy classes in Brazil are presumptuous and helpless. They do not know how to resist the subtle game of blandishments and threats played by the Leftist government that controls them. Not only in Chile but also in Argentina, the elites are much better prepared to face such a situation.”

For some reason Argentina decided to become Venezuela and Chile is going that way too with boric

Hispanics have little to no African blood, Jason. Most are Indio+Spaniard. Just so you know.

>argenshita has 70% inflation lmao
Actually it was 60%, now it's 80%

Can you give me a quick rundown? I kind of want to visit Argentina, but I want to see the least shitskins possible. I've only ever been to Puerto Iguazu and it was full of Indios. Usually when I see Argie tourists here, they're white.

Why not bitcoin, with that bad of inflation?

>20% inflation in a single day
>prosperous country
Stay out economics muttie

>Why not bitcoin
They are habituated with dollars, maybe the younger will use bitcoin

Inflation went up by 20% as as son as the new economy minister was announced to be a leftist

Depends, are you white? If so, maybe I'll tell you where the whites live... otherwise it wouldn't make sense for me to tell you.

Yeah, Polish/Italian mix.

You're not Jewish right? That would have painful repercussions for you if so.

Chile is a shithole like every god damn latin country, our right wing retarded created the myth that Chile was a liberal paradise, its a shithole worse than Argentina

These really are not prosperous, especially argentina.

Sierras de Córdoba
Bariloche
Mainly in the south you are gonna come across way more whites than shitskins, so Salta, Formosa, Tucuman, Santiago del Estero, Misiones, etc are not a good choice.
The main cities are like a cosmopolitan city, so expect to see a melting pot there.
Most of white are in the countryside, and south, so that is the main recommendation.

Jews can't be Italian or Polish, they're just Jews, matter the country they were parasiting off.

>Why are Chile/Argentina/Uruguay so much nicer than other South American countries?

For Argentina:
We used to genocide every single one of our problems:blacks, leftists, anarchists, peronist. Etc. You can see Stalin as a monster, but as a country that did used to solve most of his conflicts through sheer genocide I gotta say it's an effective method, is inhumane but it's an extremely effective method

I say this because of your physical appearance. A Jew can always be identified by his Semitic features.
Especially for the communities of the peoples of the Pampas interior. They had good teachers to identify the appearance of the Untermensch. So you can go if you want but they will be the only ones who will decide if you are one of them when you get there.