Collapse of the US General /CotUG/

>Gave the last of our oil to China
>Shut down our pipelines
>Gave control of power grid to China via EO
>Food processing plants and natural gas facilities mysteriously exploding "blamelessly"
>Farmers being directly attacked
>Billionares own most the farming land
>Borders open
>Gas to exceed 10 dollars a gallon within a year, probably less
>Food shortages on their way
>We literally had the ability to self sustain indefinitely, until all of a sudden everything was mysteriously destroyed, cancelled, or sabotaged
>Farms like Frank Turfano's being closed forcibly by USDA men, who recently bought SMGs, ARs, and suppressed Glocks

>LITERALLY BEING FORCED ONTO AN ELECTRIC 'GREEN' ENERGY PLAN, KNOWING OUR POWER GRID CAN'T HANDLE IT, TO FORCE US TO BE RELIANT ON THE GOVERNMENT FOR A 'SOLUTION' AKA RESET/NWO
>ALL OF OUR ALTERNATIVES HAVE BEEN DESTROYED

So, how much longer do you think you have to live if you refuse to eat bugs and take the science juice just to eat lab grown bug meat?

Isn't it great, watching Netflix, not fighting back? Suffering?

Attached: 1657345494298.jpg (1024x614, 606.02K)

Greeting to our Twitter visitors.
Kill yourselves, you are weaponized tools who have been used to literally give illusion of group consent to horrible policies to act as a smokescreen to destroy everything we've had that actually made us able to live comfortably, all the while killing yourselves at the same time.

I mean it, kill yourselves, it'll be a better fate than what's to come, thanks to you. Nigger whores.

Attached: 1655084471665.png (1000x871, 454.7K)

Based

not just U.S. Many countries' currencies are suffering due to strengthened dollar

Everyone is suffering because of useless whores, niggers, and s0iboys being willing weapons against themselves and us
How are you planning to kill yourself?

Bump

Don't forget
>blatant fraud going on 24/7
>Texas forced to buy power back at many times the base price during the recent Dark Winter
>Pfizer begging government to let them off the hook in recent lawsuit because they bought the vaccines after knowing they lied in their studies
>Everything causes heart attacks now
>"Infertility is here to stay, and why that's a good thing."
>UN/WEF openly putting out articles about why starvation is good because it makes people more productive workers
>Our cities collapsing as rape murder car theft and so on are non jailable now, only for blacks though
>EVERYTHING IS OUT IN THE OPEN, BUT THEY JUST LIE TO YOUR FACE BECAUSE THEY KNOW THEY CAN GET AWAY WITH IT
>IT DOESN'T MATTER THAT EVERYONE KNOWS, WE HAVE BEEN FUCKED FOR GENERATIONS AND THAT WAS THE PLAN

Attached: 1657481826381.png (1091x1151, 500.43K)

>Rolling blackouts to become regular because we're being forced onto electric as alternatives are destroyed
>This is by design, to keep people desperate, make them reliant on the state as independent options are being crushed by the fed, and to further decrease population and increase control
>Womens periods permanently fucked, magically normal and because of everything under the sun except vaccines
>SADS now rewriting conventional medical knowledge, it's normal to die of heart attacks and clots or get alzheimers while young and healthy
>Government mocks you every day while trying to take your guns, food and savings, while stockpiling GUNS, FOOD, MONEY, AND FORTIFYING THE CAPITOLS THEY PRESIDE IN

Attached: 1657357805767.png (1438x1465, 3.38M)

>>We literally had the ability to self sustain indefinitely, until all of a sudden everything was mysteriously destroyed, cancelled, or sabotaged
Maybe 50 years ago.

Attached: committee_300_flood_alien_cultures_1.jpg (1086x720, 304.76K)

Based.

>Kikes own everything, more than before already
>Normie trash wonders why they can't buy any houses, refute all explanations because muh racism
>Fed has so much power there are literally no options to go independent like with propane or coal as these plants are literally being destroyed or shut down with regulation
>infrastructure sabotaged
>CHINA PLAYING WARGAMES IN SOUTH AMERICA, AS OUR "PRESIDENT" SELLS THEM OUR OIL

What more does it take for you to realize we are fucked?

To all normie trash who let us get here, I mean this sincerely, because you can't conceive of the suffering you have doomed us all to:

Kill yourselves, as quickly as possible. Jump out of your window. Steal a gun and shoot yourself. Gas yourself in a garage. Just end your life.

I'm serious. Do it before you starve, or get tortured to death by someone like me. You'll deserve it too.

Attached: 1657469847214.jpg (749x942, 105.23K)

We're already there!
And there's no way to go any other direction!
Are you ready for endless pain? You can't even kill yourself now.

How does it feel, getting a cold every 2 weeks in the middle of summer?
How does it feel, getting punched in the nose on the subway by the niggers you jerk off to?
How does it feel, being unable to afford anything?
How does it feel, as you die from heat exhaustion due to rolling blackouts YOU enabled?
How does it feel to have literally contributed to Muh Authoritarianism And Fascism?
How does it feel to have damned yourself to death by torture, and your friends, family, and their kids and their kids?
How does it feel to be on 33 antidepressants and psych meds?
How does it feel to watch yourself age visibly to 40 at 25? As you get your 6th abortion?

How does it feel to be alone and afraid, in a corner with no way out?

Attached: 1657212470403.jpg (799x559, 39.49K)

Attached: 1656188462404.jpg (720x569, 34.7K)

How does it feel to kill your own kids, while they were alive outside of your disgusting AIDs ridden body, after you killed 6 of them in the womb?

You did this you pieces of shit. Kill yourselves.

Attached: 1656225283758.jpg (640x876, 191.1K)

>"Yeah, but I was just doing what I thought was the right thing! How could I have known what I saw on the TV was fake? That's what those tinfoil chuds said! And I'm not a RACIST!"

Attached: 1657053311746.jpg (1999x1259, 86.23K)

This is what happened since the 70s. First, we couped Iran's leader we didn't like, replace with Shah, who later was removed by ayatollah's. Who gives a shit? But Iran is a major oil producing country, and we lost their oil from the supply at a time when the US defaulted on a USD. It turned out to be a terrible situation. Absolutely nothing was learned from that.
Venezuela had the mental case run it into the ground. Who gives a shit, just buy their oil. No, we have removed Venezuela's oil from the demand side and were somewhat cushioned by fracking. It sort of worked, but fracking is a temporary solution, but the load was blown then.
Finally, to complete the trifecta and really wipe out our economy we decide to ban the Russian oil, after we ban drilling and after we printed a shit load of USDs. So this is 70s on steroids. But Iran and Venezuela's oil is still banned. Now a lot of other commodities are banned through Russia.
Why? How could this have been good for the US? It's not even inflation at this point, it's just banning commodities for no real reason. This is just a crazy way to do a sudoku.
And on the side, lately the FED vocalized why wages don't keep up with productivity. They want wages suppressed. What the fuck is the difference between the US and a third world shithole, where they barely get paid a living wage?
This is a political problem, not economic problem. I'm not sure we can vote the problem out either.

get ready amerimutts, zog is red whites are green blacks purple mexican incursion yellow cartels brown chinks landing in la, mormons in blue french in louisiana etc.

Attached: 1597454982460.jpg (1600x590, 165.5K)

Guy guys are really over reacting. You're country was in a literally civil war where it could have actually collapsed. How many cultures revolutions and totally shit times have happened in France alone

I am going to make a pelt with the scalps of democrats and their illegal violent foreign invaders. Also jews.

I don't see a way to avoid this Should we really just kill ourselves?
There aren't enough unified people willing to die to fight back. Everyone is fractured and isolated which is the only reason fed squads have a chance. They know it's a team of them VS one or two of us per given location.

Normies really should kill themselves but what about us man? Fuck

Attached: 1653389974505.jpg (454x340, 87.61K)

Are you joking?
Don't you realize it's on purpose and the gov has been acting with the sole goal of destroying our country and killing us since at least a century ago?

When the fuck will people realize it's not mere incompetence but on purpose sabotage? WHAT DO WE DO?

Attached: 1654345842745.png (512x512, 333.42K)

based

Attached: 1657359813373.jpg (540x566, 69.57K)

Attached: 1657230022566.gif (232x198, 1.83M)

Collapse doesn't mean the end. The US is a country not a nation. A nation is a group of genetically related people with a common culture. Many people have been "awake" for a long time. Many more are waking up every day. Get prepared. Find like minded people. It isn't over. It is just beginning. You are here now because you are supposed to be part of this.

Source on the USDA buying sub machine guns? Need to spread that around