Tinder Conspiracy Theory

Tinder Conspiracy Theory
Potential matches you have
They filter these so that they only show you a match if it's a girl they algorithmically predict you don't actually get along with
Repeat business
More sad men

Attached: subtle merchant.png (1200x1200, 22.3K)

Maybe you just get mid bitches. Have you ever thought about that, retard?

you're literally just training ai to detect pretty people. that's it. that's the conspiracy.

6'2 white Chad here, can I secretly use tinder and not get caught? Is it possible to get in on the racemixing happening

Attached: 1649973647991m.jpg (1024x946, 68.45K)

If you're hot enough to get fucked on Tinder, you're hot enough to get fucked by wherever those sluts work, so just go to your local Wendy's and tell her you'll frosty her face and you'll seem so clever that you need to join her 2022 cock yearbook.

whatever happened to going out in your car and finding a whore to blow you for $20

Attached: 1637544167970.jpg (960x960, 122.96K)

People still use tinder?

don't you just love how in the beginning you get tons of matches and then all of a sudden they stop

Attached: download (1).jpg (224x225, 12.52K)

good thing i swipe right on everyone. i get to stick it to the dating jew and i don't miss anything, it's a win/win for me

Was just thinking this earlier today. Get all these matches the first week and then nothing ever after that

I believe this. I have had nothing but single moms, fatties, ones that don't want kids etc. Many of the "matches" don't reply even once. it's like bitch why did you match then??
This is so they can make you pay for boost. I've done boost several times (i have cash to burn and I'm a sad faggot). I get at least one like, if not more on average every time I use boost. It's ridiculous.

they shadowban you if you catch on to this and keep recreating your account btw. so fucking jewish

Every single person who uses tinder is a loser.
Are you surprised that the people you find on there are not princess and princes?
They don’t need an algorithm to match undesirables with each other, because everyone on there is already undesirable.

Haven’t heard this bunch bullshit about algorithms since DotA2 and the “forced 50/50 winrate”. THATS EXACTLY WHAT YOU WOULD EXPECT FROM GOOD MATCHMAKING

LOSERS IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU WOULD EXPECT FROM LOSER DATEING APP

Any women here? Do men really put shit like "fuck off if you like Biden"?

Attached: file.png (3022x2460, 3.43M)

I'd bet some men do that, but I'm not a woman so I can't say for sure. But why wouldn't some midwit normie trump bro *not* put something dumb like that?

I am also a 6'2 white chad and my tinder was literally shadowbanned upon creation

They boosted new accounts to get them hooked.

it's a paid service, of course they dont want you to keep using it for free

>Many of the "matches" don't reply even once. it's like bitch why did you match then
Its not their fault. Its just maths. Tinder gives women an ego that makes them believe they are 2 points higher than they are. They have ten or a hundred matches (depending on their actual attractiveness) for every one a guy has. Just because a) theres more dudes b) dudes are less picky than women. So they have a sea of matches and they get to choose the pick of the litter. It's easy to hate these women, but from just a pure logistical standpoint it makes sense. It's too hard for them to reply to everyone, so even good women just either stop caring about their matches or just cherrypick based on shallow judgements.

Cant unsee

Attached: 1599287029061.png (1962x1171, 492.87K)

Its T Inder (indians)

that's the point. they want you to think you'll get a bunch of matches and then try to get you to pay. it's a scam unless you're a gigachad but if you're a gigachad why would you need an app?

I get no bitches

tinder is like irl if you can't go to the bar and smash bitches you arent going to magically get them on tinder.

DELETE THIS

Not rly, swiping randomly whilst getting no matches destroys your tinder social score and makes you invisible.

Delete it, stop feeding the beast

Typical tricks

Someday these apps will get exposed. More guys are figuring out that there are 15 dudes for every real girl actually looking. Lots of the girls on there are actually fake profiles, or real girls but there to sell snap/onlyfans.

I’m surprised nobody from these companies has leaked real user statistics, or any other dirt. These apps are a complete smoke and mirrors scam, the purpose is to extract $35 per month from lonely guys. If they knew what the real userpool was and how deceptive the algo and bot profiles are, nobody would pay

Attached: 1DB042A0-43B5-46BC-BFF6-6960C5E1949D.jpg (1478x1500, 293.35K)

>tinder is like IRL
lmao sure it is

Yeah, tinder and other dating sites should be nationalized as a matchmaking utility. It should not be left in the hands of greedy Jews who explicitly state they're using it for profit and race mixing. Their words, not mine.

The website should be seized and the algorithm adjusted to maximize healthy long-term relationships. And yes, that would mean curtailing the hypergamous cock carousel tendencies of women and locking down 10/10 chads to a single partner.

Attached: EhRHeKPUYAAjzzB.jpg (809x1600, 316.09K)

How do you even meet women in real life? I only leave my house to go to Walmart. Should I ask out the shoppers and cashier's there?