OUR PM REFUSED TO SHAKE HANDS WITH BLINKEN

OH GOD WHAT IS HE DOING FUCK FUCK FUCK

Attached: Blinken-Prayut.jpg (1492x2060, 803.28K)

>(((BLINKEN)))
Jew political, funding and voting data:

>refuse to shake hands with a subhuman jew rat

Good

>PRIME MINISTER CHAN-O-CHA: (Via interpreter) Today is a happy occasion for all of us. First and foremost, I’d like to warmly welcome you to Thailand.

I also wish to thank the Government of the United States and President Biden himself for the warm welcome afforded to me in Washington on the occasion of the ASEAN-U.S. Special Summit back in May. I hope to have the opportunity to welcome him to Bangkok for the APEC Economic Leaders Meeting later this year, and on other occasions.

I note that this is a long visit for you, given that, prior to your arrival in Thailand, you attended the G20 Foreign Ministers Meeting in Indonesia, and I hope the meeting went well.

I am pleased that we have continued our close and cordial relations between the – our two countries, and that our relations continue to increase in momentum. This is especially true, taking into account the important occasion next year of the 190th anniversary of our diplomatic relations. And I hope that we can – are able to convert this into tangible benefits and outcomes.

I also had the opportunity recently to meet with Secretary Austin here in Thailand, just this last month, having previously met in Washington back in May. What is important now is to push our cooperation, not only between Thailand and the United States, but between ASEAN and the United States, into tangible cooperation in areas such as public health and climate change, as well. As such, I am particularly pleased that just this morning we signed a Communiqué on the Strategic Alliance and Partnership between the two countries.

Both our countries and, indeed, the entire world have suffered from economic impacts from various crises in the past. I hope that this situation improves so that we can improve the

fucking based

Attached: castro.jpg (468x484, 43.57K)

I don't blame him. Biden regime is a disgrace

BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED

BIDEN ADMIN NO LONGER BEING ACKNOWLEDGED
>BIDEN ADMIN NO LONGER BEING ACKNOWLEDGED
BIDEN ADMIN NO LONGER BEING ACKNOWLEDGED
>BIDEN ADMIN NO LONGER BEING ACKNOWLEDGED

IT'S HAPPENING

Attached: shadow_president.jpg (2326x1616, 920.17K)

He shook hands with Pompeo but not Blinken. He later called it a "COVID precaution" but Blinken was clearly reaching his hand out for a shake.

Attached: Secretary_Pompeo_Meets_With_Thai_Prime_Minister_Prayut_Chan-o-cha_(48437845741).jpg (800x533, 95.98K)

Biden administration won't make it to 2024.

based

Attached: 1657324580436.png (661x696, 712.2K)

That's smart. As a foreign leader I'd be scared shitless to be seen consorting with anyone even remotely associated with joe. Wouldn't want to risk pissing off President Trump.

Attached: TrumpPointingatPompeo.jpg (640x480, 37.44K)

thinking about visiting Vietnam and Thailand, I look far east asian but speak like an American.

what are the safest tourist spots for me in VN and TH?

he knows that filthy hand has been fisting CCP chinks

What little standing in the world Trump had scraped back is long gone and worsening by the hour daily. Country is definitely being sabotaged from within and the front men like Blinken aren't successfully playing the part anymore

>Hi Thais
>please fuck over Russia on our behalf
>please also fuck over the chinks on our behalf too
>no we won't off meaningful compensation when they inevitably retaliate

Blinken's also been humiliated by the chinks publicly. He's a total disaster but no one seems to care

Good

You shouldn't even host this criminal regime. They are outlaws and have not been duly elected into office. If only America had any friends in this world they would show it by snubbing Biden's entire regime.

Looking Asian doesn't help, unless you mean brown Asian. Pale Asians (chink/gook/nip) are considered the same as white people, rich tourists to be exploited by the SEA monkeys. You need to be brown to fit in. Don't let them know you're American if you speak English, they'll try to play like a chump, because they see you as rootless, desperate to connect with his heritage.

t. expert in tourism

People don't shake with their left hand. I don't think this was a handshake, but a gesture of like touching someone on the shoulder.

Many Vietnamese are still triggered by Americans but Thailand is used to tourists. No one even looks at foreigners here anymore.

Attached: Germans.jpg (813x803, 325.18K)

Incredibly based

He's holding out his right though.

Everybody should refuse to shake hands with that Jewish retard.

The Biden administration is illegitimate. Nobody should be shaking their hands.

America is a waning nation in rapid decline which will soon be irrelevant to the majority of the rest of the world.

he didn't want to get monkey pox

Good for him. Blinken didn't bother looking up political customs, or ask the PM beforehand, so he deserves to look like a fool on the world stage.

> 89 average IQ, 3 more points until it reaches first world level (not considering IQ and its measurement is shit and full of errors)
Not bad.