UP YOURS WOKE MORALISTS

he’s beyond our control now. Jp is crossing the rubicon whether we like it or not. Kneel

Attached: 543BAE21-0EFC-44CB-9435-2E050591CCE2.jpg (665x918, 57.77K)

If he names the jew I will apologize for everything I've said about him and wash my penis immediately.
Until then Juden Peterstein can drown in a riven of benzodiazepine

he directly works for the jew

he is the jew

>still won't name the jew
Fuck him.

>muh Jews
Absolute cringe. You people seriously need to find something different to stay relevant.

>muh muh jews

Attached: 1656392479181.png (928x8840, 1.22M)

This.
/thread

Oh, fuck off. he's telling people what they want to hear,

>If he names the jew
If he does, you will never see another video from him ever again, he will never speak in public again, and the video of him naming the Jew will be wiped from history.
Because Jews in no way control the media, that is a hateful lie.

Oh sorry, is criticizing jews no longer cool? Please tell us what the latest fashion trend is, hipster guru.

What is this meant to prove?

You do realize the reason Jews are over-represented is because they were basically forced into jobs that required intellect during basically 1000 years in Europe and that they look out for each other?
For every evil, greedy, degenerate Jew you see, there are just as many or more whites, blacks etc. Evil isn't an ethnic trait, and you're shooting yourself in the foot by targeting them rather than the entirety of corrupt politicians, landlords, lobbyists etc. You do realize that, right?

It's not only uncool, it's also completely idiotic and pointless.

More like the Jewbicon

this

name the jew or go detox again in siberia

Need a link to the part where he calls people "you sons of bitches." I lost it at that part.

This. He won't. Ddxpv

Dude suck soros/un cock to get where he is, is addicted to meth and his daughter is a molested whore. His grandma also molested him. Also a gate keeping leftest.

no one cares about your faggot attempts to power by not mentioning the Jews.

neck yourself shabbos goy

My "attempts to power by not mentioning the Jews"? I don't understand; please elaborate.

>Evil isn't an ethnic trait
Well then, I guess blacks are 10x more likely to be criminals than Asian Americans because of muh slavery, right?

Fuck outta here with your jewish sob story about muh middle ages. Kikes are genetically more prone to psychopathy and schizophrenia, which makes them natural backstabbers and traitors. They need to go. White nations cannot survive with them at the helm.

I'm glad Peterson finally got around to watching John Mearsheimer. Frederick Kagan was so unbelievably biased regarding the Ukraine conflict that it genuinely made me believe America thinks they did nothing wrong and Russia invaded out of nowhere.

Punished Peterson is on the rampage!

Crossing it how, is he a drug addict again?

You could really improve your livelyhood by curbstomping the entirety of corrupt congressmen, finance moguls, exploiters, degenerates, but you only want to go for a sliver of it and decide to make your entire political movement unattractive, too. You do realize that if jews are so powerful, maybe they wouldn't have gotten expelled so many times, right?

God you're so fucking stupid I want to puke.

Mostly because of poverty. Turns out having your neighborhoods ruined by crack and rap culture isn't exactly a great start coming from slavery, too. Don't get me wrong, I don't think ethnicities should mix, but your schizobabble isn't worth a second of anyone's time.

i'm ready to fight rabbi's no matter what