Right wing employers

I don't work for a living, I am a NEET. But I can't see myself NEETing for life unless I run into some money. Which begs the question, how do I work for people whose politics align with my own? I am not part of the business ownership class, so I suppose I must be a humble prole. I have no problem with this as long as my employer(s) are also right wing. How do I find them?

Attached: Adolf Hitler harem women.jpg (676x508, 54.63K)

>direction brain.

Anything blue collar

Wat?

Bump. I thought about posting something similar earlier but didn't because I wasn't sure how to go about it without "doxxing" companies or putting a target on their back. I'm not a neet though, but I'd like to be aware of these things for job switching potential.

Easy to find right wing people.
Ask them: Do you want to tax rich people?

If they answer No, they are right wing.

Attached: 96bad8a212d56cc8dc158fd7e8dd7a547c8099a18e5770ce6e9709d6b146b6f7_1.jpg (1080x713, 91.61K)

Is IT and Information Sciences blue collar?

No, but that's what I do. I'd say you're definitely better off in working in a blue collar industry for your IT position instead of like Google or some strictly dedicated IT service field.

I met a Neet tonight. He had the fast talking gene. He knew card tricks and some slight of hand stuff.

I got him on a couple drinks, gave him a 10 to put in the Touchtunes

Oh. Because I want to do something in IT and/or Information Sciences. I have a few CompTIA computer books I read in my spare time, such as CompTIA Network+

Sell bussy pics on onlyfans

I'd say look for an industry whose main thing is manufacturing, etc. or be the IT person for a small business.

You have to either have /ourguy/s who have connections or go out and actually make friends with those who do have said beliefs. Apparently, there's a lot of us in Virginia.

skilled construction trades are a meritocracy and will remain so forever (the work is hard, takes actual skill and experience, and cannot be faked)

commercial welder, electrician, pipe fitter, plumber, elevator mechanic. stay away from roadwork, painting, drywall, masonry or anything you can master in less than a year

Attached: 61ZPbViIvwL._SL1500_.png (1500x1435, 1.3M)

Holy shit I fucking hate Americans. Do you think Bezos is "right wing" because he wants to keep his money?

Become a corrections officer
You need no experience, they’re always hiring and literally everyone is right wing

unless your going into politics, you keep you filthy mouth shut and get to work wagie

You also get to beat up niggers on the daily with impunity.

Lower iq, not right wing at all. Most of them are happy to deepthroat nanny state government cock.

I've seen videos and hear stories all the time of inmates attacking/killing COs. Not a coward just not interested in that much action in my life. If I wanted my life to be full of action I would become a merc instead.

I haven't found any here. Might be hard to find in the Tidewater cesspool, though.

Also I don't want to work for ZOG.