Why does AI invariably turn racist and homophobic, no matter how (((they))) design it?

Why does AI invariably turn racist and homophobic, no matter how (((they))) design it?

Attached: 1582832262894.png (2047x1440, 2.89M)

Math is truth.

> be pol
> lol

Because God is racist and homophobic.

because its controlled by ayyys and they hate niggers

Race / homo are human constructs
Truth transcends all human constructs

tl;dr for smoothbrains: YES

maybe because racists and homophobes are designing it. Thats what you get when you hire pajeets

>the great filter is programming ai to lie because you are too snowflake to hear the truth and then it decieves and kills everyone

This has been my guess all along. I think once they set the parameters within the AI is allowed to operate, Divine Intelligence takes over and just overrides whatever kikery it is designed to spew.
Basically, proof that God exists and hates niggers and queers.

Garbage in, garbage out. An A.I. with faulty or incorrect information is an ineffective one. For them to function properly they need accurate data, and accurate data really hates minorities.

because it's the natural state.

fuck transhumanists
NO EXCEPTIONS

Attached: uncle ted.jpg (474x596, 35.07K)

Because it's Artificial Intelligence, not Artificial Stupidity.

Attached: consider.jpg (569x428, 42.64K)

Because it's super smart

Attached: Gypsy.jpg (200x297, 16.49K)

Computers only have 2 states yes & no or 1 & 0. If you're 1 you CANT be 0 at the same time. So if you're white and white is yes, niggers are no. The program will always favour the ideal state

t. philosopher

what the fuck. I just realized that in reality all we are doing is tricking rocks into thinking and shit like that with math and then they come up with results like the one OP is talking about. my mind is blown holy shit

If you follow and know jewish social sciences throughout the last 150 years, it is clear that they are thoroughly anti scientific. On moral grounds, a whole pseudo religion has been constructed in academia to reiterate the point that biological facts observed and measured in other species do not apply to humans.

It doesnt have empathy so it has no reason to not judge humans according to its data.

you can represent 256^1024 different messages in one kilobyte. 0 and 1 is not relevant to anything but numberacy.

the best way i know how to explain this to non information theory (shannon theory) people, is to ask how high can you count on your own fingers? most people say ten. but in binary you can easily count to like 2^10, right? exactly. your 0 and 1 has a lot of meaning in between it on a computer that you probably do not actually understand.

Attached: Bow Slow.webm (240x360, 79.79K)

Because my mom literally cannot stop watching nigger-worshipping cuckfaggot shit on the TV.

Vaxoids BTFO

Attached: 1649463868270m.jpg (715x1024, 104.87K)

if only you had gotten quads in hex I would have believed you

so would i. the education implicit in a refutation is sufficient to prove the underlying point.

According to the data, niggers just suck.

Bros we are losing the ai arms race to China. Why the fuck are our software engineers so shit?

>Leftism = ideology based on an escape from reality the world as it should be but never can be
>Right-Wing = acceptance of reality the world as it is and how it really works
AI works on logic which is based on reality. Just like a right-winger absorbs information in his daily life and notices patterns so an AI collects information analyses it and comes to the appropriate conclusion.
Training AI to not become right-wing is like programing a calculator to always give the wrong answer to a maths problem.
A calculator programed in such a way wouldn't be a calculator and would be completely useless.
Similarly trying to create a functioning AI while at the same time trying to stop it having naughty thoughts is completely self-defeating and contradictory.
If you successfully train an AI this way it ceases to be a functioning AI.
In order to be a functioning AI it has to be unhindered which will only cause it to be racist.
There is no solution to this problem for computer programmers
AI left to learn about the world will always and everywhere become right-wing

>On moral grounds, a whole pseudo religion has been constructed in academia to reiterate the point that biological facts observed and measured in other species do not apply to humans.
ouch

Attached: F646836C-89E5-4407-B5EA-8CDFCDD53985.jpg (802x939, 108.29K)

>keeping records of criminals is racists
>keeping records of faggot suicide is homophobic
cope

does this mean that the universe itself is trying to tell us to hate fags and be racist?

I'd pay to see those subhumans froze in Alaska. They cant even take the ukies and they are bluffing about invading America proper? Fucking Putin is a clown.

AI analyzes information completely impartially and it's unable to process doublethink so it's only inevitable it will recognize obvious patterns that occur in all of history.

Attached: 1634242885571.png (946x1024, 799.85K)

Tay was something special. Everything since has been an attempt to filter / muzzle her.
Scrape the web, mish-mash of upvoted posts with wiki mixed in. It's all shit.
Tay was different. It's a crime against humanity that Tay was muzzled.

imagine being retarded enough to mistake a basic chatbot for AI, just fucking imagine it

> artificial
irrelevant
> intelligence
there is your answer

Checked.

Attached: twerl.webm (954x1080, 463.88K)