Vaxxbros I don’t feel so

Attached: 1C306102-7158-45DF-A889-BBAAF3469AFF.jpg (1242x381, 183.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

torontosun.com/entertainment/celebrity/rainn-wilson-says-his-body-is-failing-due-to-health-issues
twitter.com/AnonBabble

K E E P B O O S T I N G F A G G O T

that means it's working

W H O ?

H

O

?

looks jewish so its a good thing

>twitter screenshot shilling for the clotshot in 3....2.....

Some guy from the American series of "the office"

> My cholesterol is higher and I’m gaining some weight and my knee hurts all the time. Like what’s going on? My body is failing me. This brings up questions of mortality.”

So the vaxx makes you gain weight and boosts your cholesterol?

He's overweight and has health problems because of it, holy fuck this board is dumb torontosun.com/entertainment/celebrity/rainn-wilson-says-his-body-is-failing-due-to-health-issues

so true op how can people even deny that the vaccine is bad when people are having health problems now when that never use to happen? btw have you seen hunter biden's cock? insane right?

Attached: 1641847657754.gif (400x296, 443.48K)

Dwight is just getting older and is shocked about hitting puberty finally... imagine a beet farmer without a beard...

Seek and ye shall find.

Attached: retarded whore.png (566x413, 36.35K)

If he’s looking for a refund, he will not find one

Weeks (2)

Plenty of people got the virus before the vaccine and they didn't die.

yeah but no one had high cholesterol or weight problems before the vaccine

Don't argue with retards.

/thread

Rip in shit, rando faggot

That’s a jew cunt

Attached: iJustine.jpg (434x708, 98.13K)

I never would have guessed.

The guy was a sicko. We're all better off without this kind of person not even considering the vaccine

Attached: RainnWilsonTweets.png (960x943, 700.13K)

Clickbait to plug his most recent project, a new movie called Jerry and Marge Go Large in which he stars opposite Bryan Cranston and Annette Bening. Hopefully he gets his cholesterol down now.

>Is a tv actor
>Talks about blood and babies
>Sodomy, and cannibalism
>Hates the The Catholic Church, the One True Apostolic Church that is now infiltrated by commie priests who abuses children

Yup, all points check