Is it just me or are people becoming alarmingly stupider in the last 1-2 years...

Is it just me or are people becoming alarmingly stupider in the last 1-2 years? You might miss it if you aren’t paying attention because it’s subtle at times…
And no I don’t just mean stupider like liberals are becoming more retarded or something, I mean like literally brain damaged, more irritable, careless, worse vocabulary, stumbling over words, forgetting shit, basically signs that your brain has suffered some kind of damage. I’m noticing this everywhere from my friends to podcast hosts and I’m starting to wonder if I’m just losing it or if I’m onto something.
Mods stay the fuck away this is political since it affects our livelihoods and our politicians as well as the demographics we live in.

Attached: C0859BF6-29C5-4971-BDD8-AFA19347CA5A.jpg (399x322, 25.24K)

It's the education system

Galactic, solar, and earthly magnetic fields are fluctuating. this affects everything but mostly animal/human brains. this will get worse before it gets better.

the stupidest ones usually post pepes

Attached: masspsy1.png (696x564, 299.65K)

google the sanhedrin the council of jews that control the world

Attached: fab95e3881094d8976f7f2fe80e9bf90--idiocracy-movie-funny-movies.jpg (640x473, 54.67K)

Are other people getting stupider or are you just getting smarter?

Have you seen the schools lately?

Attached: 1646790727299.jpg (720x628, 45.87K)

it's them darn vidya games

You are dumb as fuck arent you

I've noticed it too.
It's driving me crazy because no one is talking about except my poltard frens it seems.

Masks make you stupid, the vaccine gives you brain disease, vaxxies are literally retarded now. The fluoride in the city water probably doesn't help either.

Attached: mask_torture.png (865x672, 118.84K)

Cellphones destroyed the web, you're now just seeing bots imitate that stupidity.
Rejoice, for one day it will be too hard for you to handle the web. You'll escape the pit and return to the world. Only to discover you are the last man on earth.

it's this
especially the sun
going out to rural shady woods enhances cognition

Attached: vaxurcar.jpg (4086x6640, 2.84M)

Yep.

Attached: deer_was_right.png (512x691, 340.63K)

Pic related. COVID causes brain damage and they're trying to downplay it.

Attached: Screenshot_20220710-222430_Chrome.jpg (1080x2400, 802.18K)

>retard fell for Buttplug's .4% increase in crashes scademic
r/pvrebloodz has to be a psyop to make normal antivaxxers look like fucking idiots.

It is a combination of the intentional dumbing down the school system, the constant 1985 wrong think social pressure by big tech, the marxist dehumanizing and humiliating propaganda pushed by all "official" sources, and many other smaller and/or localized issues. Together it overloads midwits causing the appearance of people getting stupider. It is induced mental illness.

I started experiencing seizures about 2 years ago. Have been on medication to control them since.

>stupider in the last 1-2 years
I think it's been a few more than 1-2 years. For 25 years it's been a downhill run. Ever since Clinton got a BJ in the oval office and the internet was kicking into high gear.

The covid VACCINE is what causes brain damage.
No one got brain damage from the mild cold virus, you uneducated, gullible fool.

Attached: vax_FUCK.jpg (720x736, 156.31K)

A family member passed away and now I have $250k died and now after morning the death I don’t know if I should buy a house now or wait. A realtor said wait because housing prices are going to drop dramatically

I've been saying it. Seeing a disturbing amount of highway traffic accidents compared to other years

Yeah I've also noticed that a lot of youtubers are really fucking up their narrations with words that are "close enough".

Reminds me of Idiocracy with some of the shit I hear people say the last year or so in general. Fuck you, I'm eating.

Attached: download.jpg (275x183, 11.04K)