What did you do today, Any Forums?

>Be me
>Wake up
>Go to church
>Spend the rest of the day spreading White Lives Matter propaganda
>Afterwards run into homeless White man
>Buy him an iced coffee, talk to him about his so-called "White Privilege"
>Tell him to get in touch with WLM and we'll help him if he needs anything

This group is really great guys. It's easy, free, and fun to spread propaganda in public places alongside your White brothers and sisters. What's stopping you from joining today? Link is in pic related.

Attached: topeka.jpg (960x1280, 109.9K)

Over the target, glownigger.
What a gay larp.

Attached: 82BA5AB3-35D8-4B82-B91D-FAE13170646B.jpg (446x434, 48.27K)

>hello fellow white powers

Attached: 1657075888894m.jpg (1024x928, 70.61K)

Fed posting at this hour? Seriously!?

How is this Fed posting? Nothing we do is illegal, unlike the idiots in PF.

You sound kinda gay bro.

Attached: pepefrog.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

Need more stickers!!!

Attached: Snapchat-1983990764.jpg (720x1195, 292.83K)

Get a cheap label printer or use adhesive spray. I prefer to use a label printer.

Not even a white nationalist, but if y'all are just gonna call every attempt to help advance your ideology irl a "glowjob" or something like that, I'm truly curious how you plan to dig yourselves out of this ditch and to the utopian Nazi Hyperborea you desire.

Tortured a female dwarf after trying to help her out and being accused of so many things including the Gypsy Jokes, sitting here watching her fume and waiting for her departure...

Gypsy Jokers member which I am not.

he's homeless by choice you fucking retard. don't enable homeless people

>>Afterwards run into homeless White man
>>Buy him an iced coffee, talk to him about his so-called "White Privilege"
Fucking this is what needs to be done. Fuck these upper middle class RHINO race traitors who shit on the majority whites in this country for having lower income.

Wrong way to go about it, people will see "White!? REEEE WHITE PEOPLE SHOULDN'T BE ALLOWED TO LIVE" and freak out.

It needs to be included with something else. So something like, Asian Lives Matter, Black Lives Matter, ..., White Lives Matter.

Or, "It's okay to have pride in your race no matter which race you are. If you can't and everyone else can, something's fishy. Black pride is okay. Mexican pride is okay. White pride is okay."

How about Open Borders For Israel?

Attached: 567444.jpg (600x361, 117.17K)

These idiots give the government more credit than they deserve. Their idea of saving their race is sit in basement and eat cheetos lol.

Bro, Any Forums is just going to call you a glownigger. These morons have been so demoralized that they think anyone who lifts a finger to advance such ideas is a fed. You may still reach some on here, but understand that this venue has been deeply compromised.

Attached: 1655689273912.jpg (720x555, 63.37K)

This.

A few brave anons stickerkreiged Alberta and the west last spring, the left was fucking seething hard over it seeing nazis behind every tree and trying to blame it all on the freedom convoy, and saying they are posted on the freedom convoy routes,

They weren't, the areas they marched wete specifically not targeted. The head of BLM for the area had her apartment stickered a few times and it drove her fucking bonkers.

That's one I definitely support. No defense that can be made against it from Jews without them being hypocrites.

I've never seen this in Topeka, WLM..Even Highland Dark is slowly going Mexican..

>far left/antifa is having an anti police march.
>go out with the boys.
>blue ribbon, chalk ect ect.
>one hipster has a problem with it.
>tell him to call the cops, or do something about it.
>repeats the same few phrases while doing nothing, i continue to put up blue ribbon.

>another cuck tries erasing an anti-antifa chalk.
>walk up to him.
>he walks away.
>"OI OI"
>he turns around.
>sees two of us.
>starts walking faster, gets followed back to his apartment two blocks away.
>goes inside and peeks through the blinds after he closes the door.
>sees a guy in a siege mask staring back at him.
>cops show up and the lefties are crying about them putting up blue ribbon.

>get away clean, regroup and grab stragglers, lookout breaks contact and meets us at home.

Attached: 1649914003618.jpg (680x680, 59.21K)

We ended up pissing off the far left by using thin blue line to the point the CPS arent allowed to use it anymore and people actively are reporting the police for showing support.

>walking home after witnessing the religious experience known as "The Northmen"
>see two CPS mogging a native in cuffs.
>tell them i think its fucked up they cant wear their thin blue line, and make a remark about how most people dont know about the monuments in mayorthrope and Moncton.
>they are super happy and thank me for the support.

>friend looks at me.
>"Accelerate"

Attached: Snapchat-1696410122.jpg (720x1195, 306.83K)

>who cares if what i'm doing is stupid and pointless? at least i'm doing something!!!
Do you really think anyone is going to see that flyer and suddenly realize "oh wow, white lives do matter!!!!"? The only real purpose is to antagonize antifa. If you want to waste your time and risk doxing or imprisonment, fine, but stop pretending like you are actually accomplishing something.

Putting up papers like OP pic related is enough to get you arrested and charged with hates crimes in basically every state. Is that constitutional? No. But they'll throw you under the bus anyway and everyone will reign public outrage. So yes, you're a Fed.

No, stuff like this needs to be done.

This guy gets it.

The more they flip out the more they isolate themselves and make them look like retards, the cops give us a pass on quite a bit of shit we pull, like a recent banner drop where a few anons were out with an anti-grooming banner, not that they support it, but that they know we will remove commie scum while they "cant".

An user single handedly forced antifa to retreat from one of the anti mask marches, just by powermogging them and running up behind them and grabbing their backpacks and toppling them, once antifa realized the police were laughing at them they retreated and smashed some kids windshield.

Said user took one to the ground and stood over him with the Red Ensign and allowed the cuck to get back up, said cuck is the leader of the group trying to dox antifa, then went over and forced the BLM/tranny division to retreat just by holding his flag out and shoving them when they wouldnt move, then stopping and shouldering his flag after they retreated.

Communists on suicide watch in Berta.

Thats why your smart about it, and not a retard doing it on transit or areas where lots of cameras are.

Take a bunch of books home from free librarys then return them with stickers, put them on canned goods at the store, every bathroom you visit, a few times the leftie/antifa bar downtown got stickered and they got mad knowing it was a deliberate target.

These people are paranoid. Shit like that breaks them mentally.