Any Forums will defend this

Any Forums will defend this

Attached: v7tmgdagbej71.jpg (1170x1429, 145.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/2022/06/28/1108121373/a-german-court-sentences-101-year-old-to-5-years-for-role-as-nazi-guard
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes. People must see the evil of juden at all times.

The weak should fear the strong.

Attached: 1651364210730.jpg (750x750, 64.36K)

Stupid bitch should have paid her rent. I'd drag her out by her hair. Squatters get no sympathy.

someone post the 100 something year old who was recently convicted for ((nazi)) crimes and sentenced to a lengthly term

Rental laws didn't do this. The immigration and naturalization act of 1965 did this.

They aren't allowed to just dump her on the street
The fact that they were able to evict her means they had already made new living arrangements for her

now she doesn't have to worry about the rent

I'd like some information on how to put some money in his canteen.

She probably voted to leave her progeny homeless on the land her forefathers conquered so she deserves it. No refunds

Prison isn't much of a "living" arrangement

normalizing multigenerational homes (like how it is in most of the world and how it used to be i the west prior to WW2) is the solution to probably at least half of the west's problems.

Selfish boomers and roasties who wont date anyone who doesn't live alone stand in the way of this.

>Sorry mr. landlord you will now have to pay the rent of a complete stranger because she's poor

Slacker. She will eat ze bugs

landparasites shouldn't exist.

Anyone with a brain would defend this, retard. Should laws and social contracts not apply to geezers?

im not sure how you can go about that but here is the link of what im talking about:
npr.org/2022/06/28/1108121373/a-german-court-sentences-101-year-old-to-5-years-for-role-as-nazi-guard

Attached: 123as.png (769x815, 1.07M)

She's 93 years old...

>Why can't you just let this old broad break the rules!
>She's old!
She can pay, I guarantee she gets social security payments at the very least.
If not, we'll fuck her for being that old and not well off

Notice how they're all complaining rather than cutting her a check to help out. It's part of the reason I hate the activist type, they're eternally screaming into the void for someone else to do something.

>the law shouldn't apply to her because she's old
fuck off, Faddel.

I guess once you hit 93 you can just do whatever you want

Okay, they are gone. You can no longer rent apartments.
Hopefully you have the cash to buy a home or credit score to buy it on mortgage, otherwise you're homeless until you can afford one.

Well*

This is the behavior of the "good" guys, don't forget to your state mandated covid booster

Ok. I get you gotta get her out, but why tf those zog bots gotta cuff her?

If no one can afford the homes (by the way, loans exist retard, you even pay them off monthly like a landparasite's toll except you actually get to own the house and sell it if you want to) then I guess the prices will just have to come down to suit the market mr heebie kikeburger

Social contracts are fake & gay. Throwing an old ass white woman onto the street is peak America. Meanwhile we give tax dollars to niggers in the hood who contribute nothing to society.

Shame you don't understand social contracts, enjoy your tax dollars

They cost money to build. No one will sell it cheaper than the cost to build one. And with rising minimum wages plus the skyrocketing building material prices they will only get more expensive.
If no one can afford a house they will stop being built and we go back to being cavemen.

No one is going to give you a house for $10.000, commie.

I feel NOTHING for the suffering of the elderly. She probably supported this system everyday of her life and only now that its consumed her does she care.

I’ll allow this. Boomers need to be cremated asap and have their ashes poured over a copy of the US constitution.

Attached: D4BA38D5-13B6-4504-A5B4-3005BFD5A4EF.jpg (1599x894, 321.24K)

Why would the price come down?
I own 21 houses
I don't rent. I flip at a higher price
If lamdlords stopped existing, I would be happy
I could buy more houses (more on market) then hold enough to force the price up and only flip when I make bank.
I don't sell houses on the open market, so you need 770 or higher credit to qualify for me selling it.
I don't accept money from people, only banks, for houses

Let's see her voting record and then I'll make my judgment

Some jails have decent health and hospice care. No idea about hers.

where's her family that's the real question
somewhere in this, it's related to families being all fucked up because of kikes. For whether psychological/societal or most likely financial reasons, that family isn't unified.

>be a traditional loving christian housewife
>husband dies, no more pension, can't pay your living costs anymore
>die alone on the streets

Everyone gets a plate before anyone gets seconds, but for housing. That's what we need.

Want to be a houseflipper? Okay, first make sure to help your fellow man.

Exponential property tax fixes this
The more properties you own the more you have to pay
No limit to how high the taxes go, and also applies to corporations

If she was a loving Christian housewife then her kids would have helped her

Attached: miles-aha(d).gif (256x192, 86.46K)

Good.

Senility is not an excuse, ma'am.

wow I didn't know the very essential labor of landleeches buying things and them renting them at a profit was so important to the ecoomic ecosystem

>I could buy more houses (more on market) then hold enough to force the price up and only flip when I make bank.
And this makes you a fucking parasite. You're the reason why white people can't afford to have kids.