Shinzo Abe: Have sex, my fellow Japanese. BANZAI!

>Shinzo Abe: Have sex, my fellow Japanese. BANZAI!
The average Japanese man looks like a fucking inbred homunculus experimental failure. The only way for Japan to increase or at least maintain their population is by inviting white people into their country.

Attached: 6753.jpg (930x451, 141.63K)

the right pic is just those in the left with makeup on

You fell for a meme, if the men look bad... so do the women.

Attached: japanese_girls2.jpg (1024x569, 367.63K)

Left looks like a fun bunch. Would play vidya and discuss anime with.
Right look like shallow, insufferable, entitled cunts.

Japs have a weird thing where they are either effeminate incels or hyper Masculine chads. There's no middle ground.

Attached: 1605562736577.gif (497x373, 488.78K)

Cope and seethe incel and accpept the black migrants

The women on the right are Korean.

If they got their teeth fixed they would mog 90% of the rotund dough creatures you call American women.

>Right look like shallow, insufferable, entitled cunts.
Yes but I would also enjoy sticking my penis in them

Attached: luna-maga.jpg (317x400, 37.25K)

I'm pretty sure at least.

None of the women in the right look fuckable, retard.

>they look better than Americans
Dance schön, Herr Kraut, for redefining 'damning with faint praise'.

They look like cunts.

>he doesn't live in an oasis of qts from multiple ends of the Earth who like white boys
Hans, I...

for me, it's Nao Jinguji

Attached: nao.jpg (640x960, 191.06K)

It's not just the personality, look closer at their individual faces.
It's the cheerleader effect, where if you group women together the primal brain perceives value in numbers and thinks, "fuckable". But if you look at the individual faces they're all unattractive. Maybe the girl in the far left, but she looks like a boring cunt.

Based

For me its kpop girls

>The only way for Japan to increase or at least maintain their population is by inviting white people into their country.
i am not even japanese, but how about go fuck yourself you subhuman cunt, you piece of trash

Me on the left

The only way to save Japan is through mass bwc migration and reestablishing the jomon lineage.

Attached: 1655121585267.jpg (768x1024, 123.75K)

I have been to Japan and a lot of them are really fucking ugly. And a lot of them complimented my teeth since japs have brititsh level of awful teeth.

kys weeb faggot. stop having sex with other men bitch

>The only way for Japan to increase or at least maintain their population is by inviting white people into their country.
Nah they need black men. How else could they satisfy a woman?