Normies on Twitter are gatekeeping "based"

There are people in this thread bragging about how they have been using the word "based" for almost 2 years.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-07-11 at 11.49.08 am.png (1194x756, 150.82K)

Attached: 1492522325153.png (680x510, 156.9K)

They never create. Only destroy.

god these retards need to be lined up by firing squad and killed off, new faggots are cancer

this
its time to create more catchfrases bros

>typer-borean
>anime groyper88
Yeah ok retard

My leftoid friends have started using swastikas and denying the Holocaust wtf is going on bros

Its wild to think that after all this time, Any Forums is still the beating heart of culture. Everything trickles down stream from us

based on what

Based was from a black guy

these are the same faggots who will say pic related is a hate symbol

Attached: peepoblunt.jpg (512x640, 35.19K)

Never mind my reading comprehension is low.

We have backup ones like
>arete
Which is another form of based

Yeah it’s funny to think all of 4chans culture is immediately adopted by the mainstream yet discord/leftypol trannies only have one word that is rarely used which would be ‘chud’

It was reappropriated here first

Tubular

Based on what?

Attached: MV5BMTMxNzk3MjA3Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTAxNjA3Mg@@._V1_UY264_CR11,0,178,264_AL_.jpg (178x264, 7.15K)

The only time I have ever used the term is when saying something is based on something else. Zoomerspeak is dumb and gay. Leftoids are always trying to co-opt language.

My leftist friends did not annex my personal belongings for a bigger collective. I'm starting to question the dedication they have to their principles.

delete this post

It's pretty weird how, just in the last 5 - 10 years, the political sides flipped as far as cultural control. The left used to be "cool," and the right, and especially Christians, would be way behind, trying to imitate. But now, the left is trying to keep up.

Attached: 1650665621446.jpg (469x613, 149.08K)

No

Attached: 3CE0F046-AEDA-47DA-9F53-A746201AEC6E.gif (435x498, 1.33M)

They forgot the “dilate” part, though. It’s like Batesian Mimicry.

Attached: midget.webm (656x850, 629.75K)

Everyone knows this and no one cares retard

What I would give to kidnap Warwick Davis and make his life a living hell. I would force him to dress up in elf and leprechaun outfits and subject him to pure awfulness and humiliation. Just terrible degradation and shameful acts. It would be so easy to break his spirit and drive him to suicide, but I wouldn't let him do it. If I could train a dog to rape on command then I would totally do that as well. A really big dog like a mastiff. He would be so completely and utterly powerless to stop it, not to mention terrified. A big ass dog is even scary and life-threatening to a normal human but to a midget? Might as well be a dragon. I'd keep him in a cell and what's more is that I would actually place the key inside with him but put it in a high place. Not extremely high but just ever so slightly out of reach. It would drive him mad. I would dress him like a baby and force feed him 99 cent store baby food. I'd also pick him up like a child and toss him from one corner to the next. I'd grab him by one leg and swing him as hard and as fast as I could then hurl him to see how far he goes. I'd rent one of those giant inflatable bounce houses and body slam him all day until my arms got tired. I'd hold him down with 1 hand and slowly stick things up his butt just to see him squirm. I would stick him in dryers and turn them on and leave him in there for long periods of time. I'd force him to fight other midgets to the death. Just so many things i would do.

City faggot Northern antifa now use 'y'all' in their (faggot affected) speech, and the radlefts favorite word of all, is using the word 'folks' instead of people or residents. If a commie uses the word 'folks' it's a strong signal to other lefties that he's a comrade.

Also leftists like to call us 'snowflakes,' as if being a short bus snowflake isn't a leftists entire life's goal.

herbed and hidden

i think you mean from r3ddit to 4$han to npcs

Attached: 1625380039358.jpg (1080x1326, 602.71K)

>he got a cardboard Warwick Davis and punished it

My sides. Post more Warwick memes.

Went to s sports subreddit recently and saw based a few times. These are the same fags who praise our team's closer (White Sox) for being on the "right side of history" because he's an intersectional feminist who spews globohomo on every subject. I truly hate all reddi.t fags so much.

Nigger

last night some girl told me there's a bunch of Karen's where she lives so I assumed she was red pilled and then she got mad at me dissing trannys,
lefties keep taking memes and slang, like going on twitch and the whole chat is NPC's spamming based
what the fuck

ok dad

Attached: manson brains.gif (332x332, 1.79M)

So you're avoiding Willow in November?

We should start using keyed now

Attached: keyed.png (800x1300, 888.06K)

Leftists can't meme so they have to appropriate our memes

Cuz it is

Trans-nigger vaccinatinating is based!

Attached: believe it.jpg (625x468, 64.15K)

based is from like 08-09. It was first used mockingly, much like muh dick or but it do...but quickly we just started nog speaking unironically

Can't believe he tried to sue people over Any Forums antics, it just makes you wanna make fun of him even more

Bazinga!