Henry Kissinger says he thinks 'a cease-fire line should be drawn at where the war started.'

Henry Kissinger:

A curious aspect of this war is, it almost looks like World War I.

If one side clearly wins, then it will have profound consequences. I think a negotiation is desirable. And I said so in Davos, and I was attacked for it. But I think we will be heading in that direction.

Judy Woodruff:

And your comments at Davos did draw criticism, attention. People were saying you were arguing for Ukraine to give up territory.

Henry Kissinger:

No, but the funny thing is, I did not say that. What I said was, a cease-fire line should be drawn at where the war started.

I think Russia should not gain anything from the war.

Judy Woodruff:

Right now, Russia has almost complete control of the Donbass.

Henry Kissinger:

Yes.

Judy Woodruff:

They're trying to consolidate that now. They have Crimea.

If Russia were to say, OK, let's have a truce, should Ukraine go along with that and let them have what they have got?

Henry Kissinger:

It's their country. And if they decide that, we would have to accept it.

I would deplore it greatly. And I hope that decision will not be made.
pbs.org/newshour/show/henry-kissinger-reflects-on-leadership-global-crises-and-the-state-of-u-s-politics

Attached: OneOnOne-1024x617.jpg (1024x617, 65.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/hywgdj.mp4
youtu.be/wLbsDOB0B7Y
english.pravda.ru/society/133329-kissinger_putin/
rbth.com/lifestyle/328867-henry-kissinger-on-russia
joshf731.substack.com/p/jewish-controlled-geopolitics-sino
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he's one of the sanhedrin, hope he gets minecrafted

Bump

And? Why am I supposed to give a shit what this kike demon has to say?

Attached: kissinger_lynn_forrester.jpg (1474x1061, 109.72K)

we should send kissinger to the ukraine to fight
He's always loved the troops so much

Anuddah Hitler will rise. Oy vey. Shut it down.

Double bump for ignoramuses

Is kissinger shading his language? I see one of two ways to interpret his comment.

1. He's a retard like everyone else, offering Russia the genius offer of unconditional surrender. Yeah Russia is going to surrender after spending men and treasure and fucking WINNING.

2. He tosses out the 'well I think Russia should surrender' line, just to clarify that he's not ADVISING Ukraine to surrender, BUT if Ukraine decides to surrender the land its their choice!

So he's floating the (only sensible idea) which is that Ukraine should surrender and cede land, but he's not specifically recommending it himself.

It seems like Judy i the extreemist here.

Basically there are people in sharge who are 10 times more batshit and make Kissinger look like a reasonable person.

Attached: 1635775811257.gif (340x340, 144.48K)

Damn how much adrenochrome has this asshole consumed to still be alive?

impossible now. Russia is never going to agree to go back to the pre-February status-quo. Ukraine and their backers aren't either.

Well he's suggesting they 'cede land' from 2014, as in, go back to the same situation the day before this war began, but cede no new land. That's the part that he says was misunderstood in Davos.

Here is the rest of the comments he made from the article while on the Ukraine topic

Judy Woodruff:

The U.S. and NATO have said they're prepared to do whatever it takes to support Ukraine. But does that mean indefinitely? Does that mean…

Henry Kissinger:

Yes, but that is — that is exactly the question.

I, therefore, hope that a negotiated outcome will be found. We cannot give up — Ukraine, above all, cannot give up territory that it had when the war started, because this would be symbolically dangerous for NATO and for the problems we face in the — in Asia.

Judy Woodruff:

Do you believe Xi Jinping is looking at this and thinking he is more likely to want to take over Taiwan or less likely, watching what Russia's experience in Ukraine is?

Henry Kissinger:

Well, he must know that an all-out attack on Taiwan or any kind of attack designed to take it over is going to be resisted by America in its current mood.

So, I think an all-out attack on Taiwan is the last thing that the Chinese plan right now.

Judy Woodruff:

Do you think it would be better now for the United States to drop any ambiguity about Taiwan and its relationship with China and just say flatly the U.S. will defend Taiwan?

Henry Kissinger:

No.

If we abandon that and declare Taiwan an independent country, then China will almost be forced to undertake military action, because it has been so long and for — so fiercely a part of their domestic problem. So, the ambiguity is to prevent conflict.

But the deterrent effect needs to be also firm.

Judy Woodruff:

so I hear you saying you think the U.S. has made it clear enough that it will come to Taiwan's defense?

Henry Kissinger:

I think so. I mean, the very concentration of our forces makes that clear.

>Stop fighting the russians goy
Time to ramp up the attack on Russia

Honestly he makes a good argument that negotiating a ceasefire and giving Russia the disputed territory theyve claimed for years would be the solution that results in the least amount of bloodshed and risk of nuclear warfare, although it wouldn't really be in line with the expansionist goals of NATO and the United States

Hank is trying to have it both ways here.

Attached: GET_BACK_IN_THE_CAR_michelle_carter.jpg (960x692, 96.67K)

Guy has some of the dirtiest hands of anyone alive currently. Perfect example of a great, but terrible, man.

Reminder:
>Who Is Henry Kissinger? f. The Great Reset
files.catbox.moe/hywgdj.mp4
>KISSINGER AND THE UN SMART CITIES
youtu.be/wLbsDOB0B7Y
^ This video goes deep into some uncomfortable truths, on Israel, on Kushner, on Kissinger, on Putin, on alot of people.
>Henry Kissinger came to Moscow to discuss new financial system with Putin
english.pravda.ru/society/133329-kissinger_putin/
>Henry Kissinger: 'At critical junctures Russia has saved the world’s equilibrium':
rbth.com/lifestyle/328867-henry-kissinger-on-russia

Attached: 1648156052223.jpg (1784x1172, 691.6K)

Attached: kissingerputinnwo.png (940x2284, 499.58K)

LMAO holy COPE

>guys were losing

> LETS JUST GO BACK TO BEFORE WE STARTED FUCKIN AROUND AND PRETEND NOTHING EVER HAPPENED

COPE N SEETHE

sanhedrin, so israel completes its world domination

>Well he's suggesting they 'cede land' from 2014
technically, no he isn't. He argued to return to the pre-Feb 2022 status quo. That status quo was Ukraine intending to retake Crimea and the Donbass, and amassing resources to do so. He didn't say Ukraine should agree to cede the Donbass and Crimea to Russia.

Attached: Crimea Plan.png (787x868, 75.74K)

>Perestroika Deception - Sino-soviet Scissors Strategy Explained
joshf731.substack.com/p/jewish-controlled-geopolitics-sino

Attached: 193944485590596.png (887x2965, 2.05M)

I remember him saying something like "Russia should pull out of Ukraine before they cease to be among the ranks of the great powers." shortly after the war broke out. It's interesting that he seems to have completely dropped that line of thinking. Seems like he was one of those experts that thought Russia would collapse Soon™ because of the sanctions.

So my question is, why should we listen to someone like that? They were dead wrong about the war before.

by what i have managed to gatehr during my life, due to life experience and a handful of carefully obfuscated historical facts;
if vodkas do notreclaim the entire land,
and turn that poolish part in west to a national park filled with booby traps
and kick the cunts back to pooland
i will be 100% certain that all of these cunts work together.

How does it make sense to return to that era and be 'amassing resources to retake' the land? It would involve calling a ceasefire and then putting off the conflict for an unknown amount of time. If they're going to try to retake it then this is the time to do so, but yes you're right since he doesn't say to give up the land. I just think it would be a silly way to do it because Ukraine wouldn't be getting supplied like this on a whim from NATO either, and a big push to retake Crimea and the Donbass would be not much of a smaller conflict than right now, depending on how Russia reacted.

In what world does Ukraine have the capacity to retake any of its lost territory? In what fucking world is the West able to draw this war out long enough to get the results Kissinger wants?