Too much racism.. Against White People. WHY!?

This seems co-ordinated..

Or there are more neurotic Leftists slithering out from under rocks than we had thought..

Attached: wut(2).webm (400x400, 2.94M)

Other urls found in this thread:

census.gov/library/stories/2021/08/improved-race-ethnicity-measures-reveal-united-states-population-much-more-multiracial.html#:~:text=Black
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Maybe you're a bunch of pansy faggots who always have tobe the victim

Attached: EC3A13FB-FAEA-44BA-9F3B-A0D1DB9EF9AE.jpg (506x450, 70.59K)

Quit your whining, some of us have to work tomorrow. I work my ass off and see these lazy ass white people whining about how oppressed they are. Makes me sick and I'm white.

>t. Nation that hasn't been relevant since 1612

Newfags get out and stay out

it's impossible to be racist against white people really.

its the fuckin jews. seriously

The tribe really holds a grudge.

Attached: 9db.png (670x1105, 789.98K)

>t. Nation that hasn't been relevant ever.

>neurotic Leftists slithering
that's it user
that's what the extreme tolerance and patience of the white race eventually creates
You keep asking "why?"... they don't, they just want to see you dead

Attached: mulatto twerking.jpg (1067x1535, 158.51K)

TLDR explanation? Top down class warfare and loxism. Non 1% whites are the new kulaks. The 1% want

Attached: the new slaves.png (1022x511, 434.85K)

why is the left all dark? there are more whites on welfare than Blacks.

Do you know what per capita means? Haha if course not. It's actually just impressive you can read and write.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Over Half the homicides in the USA are by black men. About 7% of the population.
census.gov/library/stories/2021/08/improved-race-ethnicity-measures-reveal-united-states-population-much-more-multiracial.html#:~:text=Black or African American Population,-The Black or&text=In 2020%2C the Black or,million and 12.6%25 in 2010.

it's not remotely accurate by per capita either you stupid retard.

suck my balls BEEEOTCH.

>the poorest people commit the most violent crime
fascinating

But you just said there are more white people on welfare than black people. Why aren't they committing all of the violent crime?

16.7 million white Americans live in poverty, vs 8 million niggers. try a new line.

Holy fucking shit, I have never, in all my fucking years of being on this shithole we call earth, met a faggot even nearing the scale of fucking stupid faggotry that you operate on, you absolute sack of shit. Your entire fucking existence is an affront to any sort of deity that has the misfortune of watching over this world that you taint with your presence. I doubt anyone that knows you in person can even be bothered to put up with your bullshit and I don't blame them. I feel so angry thinking of all the people that die on a daily basis in the world and yet you, you of all fucking people continue to draw breath.

In short, you are one stupid motherfucker, a worthless faggot beneath even the lowliest of creatures. Eat a fucking dick.

cause they've got white privilege, they've got it a bit easier.

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fuck you

Attached: 1647646304582.jpg (828x744, 149.21K)

Why are you a faggot? I mean what do you get out of it? I'm not even being mean or trolling. I legitamately want to know why you have chosen the life of a little bitch? Why be submissive to other men? Why take cock up your ass? Why be a cum dump for other men to use you as they please? Your mouth and asshole are for their pleasure and you get nothing out of the deal other than being used. What makes that lifestyle so amazing for you? Why not bulk up and be an alpha?

Stupid people buy more shit.
Smart people don't buy stupid shit.
To sell more stupid shit we need more stupid people
To get more stupid people we need less smart people

i understand why, but try explaing it to the next generation.

Take your nigger freinds hiking in the 110 degree weather you racist fucking faggots.

excuse me?

Attached: 9920489.jpg (736x926, 75.59K)

Reply to my post (with a sage in options field, of course) or your mom dies in her sleep tonight

The money printers wage a little class warfare.
The memetics run out of control as tireless self-promoters try to cash in.
Just wait, it gets worse.