Midterm desperation

What are the Democratic strategies to try to win the midterms after failing so bad their first year in office

Attached: 161DDB99-9F13-436D-9866-D006D97AD32E.jpg (640x649, 116.73K)

>plunged 19 cents
woah mama it just managed to cover the raised gas tax costs hurray!

what's so pathetic is that it will at best drop gas prices 25 - 50 cents whereas it would take a $2 decline for any benefit

>gas up $4 over the last 2 years
>gas dropped 19ยข in the last 2 weeks
We did it joe!

WHOAAA, WE'RE ALMOST BACK TO THREE MONTHS AGO!!

it works on the average mouthbreathing mutts so don't let it be a surprise to you.

can i get a qrd? what did he do to drop prices this time?

Attached: 1481298480895.gif (313x238, 4M)

Give it a month or two and we'll see gas prices at $8+, then biden will lower them too around $5-6 and everyone be thanking him despite just a few weeks prior them saying the president control gas prices. Then the cycle will repeat, for how long is the question.

Attached: 1654528793044.jpg (601x677, 52.96K)

^doesn't control prices

Bring gas down to $1.80 again, then you'll be talking.

>OMG GUYS GAS IS NOW 4.86 INSTEAD OF $5+. SO GREAT BIDEN IS GREAT
I mean gas was $2 under Trump and probably would have hit $1.50-$1.75 if covid never happened

130% mail in voting is their plan!

>5% drop
>PLUNGED!!!

THE PRESIDENT CONTROL GAS PRICES TAKE ECONOMICS 101 YOU RACISTS SEXIST TRANSPHOBE DRUMPF NAZI INCEL SCHOOL SHOOTER

WOW THANKS BIDEN FOR LOWERING THE GAS PRICES

What are the supposed "measures" he is taking that will make things worse?

Trans Bill of Rights, sodomy, and baby killing is their platform

Wrong libtard, the president of another country does.

Attached: 1657497288460.png (1170x976, 660.31K)

>i-i-its not real
>g-g-gas prices arent falling
holy cope

Attached: 1649780180676.jpg (1165x1573, 582.46K)

>PLUNGED
>$0.19
Can't say I've seen a single democrat sign up this year.

Attached: pepe_ugh_2.jpg (600x600, 44.53K)

They don't have to get prices all the way down to win. They just have to get the trendline moving in the right direction.
>COPE.

Jesus Christ I read that in her voice. Are we gonna make it bros?

They have to hope the J6 committee and overturning Roe matter in 4 months .
There is not any other issue they can bring up as a selling point.
Up to this point the only people who have cared are the people already voting dem. That needs to change or the Republicans could end up with the most seats they have ever had in the House.

>plunged a whopping $0.19
Nice try nigger. You can use the word "plunged" once it's under $3/gallon again, and not before.

>Can't say I've seen a single democrat sign up this year.
It's almost as if they just quietly vote instead of participating in a cult.

>plunged 19 cents
the serpent is the most subtle beast of the field and they're not sending their best.

The January 6th committee was their big ace in the hole and that backfired. So Roe v. Wade was their backup plan but absolutely no one gives a fuck and no one came to their planned protests. They were hoping to rely on gun control but the Supreme Court shut that down. Dems are running out of options so they'll do something desperate and stupid even by their low standards.

I know we're beating a retarded redheaded step child here but
>plunged
Working at McDs has more honor than a jovrno. Only things lower are shills, then jews and nigs

Attached: 1657388554519.webm (388x432, 985.1K)

>Again a nigger that doesn't understand that these lower gas prices are a sign that alot of people are going to lose their fucking jobs because of the deep recession
I'm shocked really. Also if you ask me the senile old man is done. No politician survives the economic shit storm that is comming our way. Sri lanka was just a pre lude. The weakest ones always fall first

>Plunged