How did Pedo Pete manage to trash the country in 18 months flat with such surgical precision?

How did Pedo Pete manage to trash the country in 18 months flat with such surgical precision?

Attached: 1611106449558.png (685x649, 536.95K)

Do you think its harder to build a house or tear it down?

Daily reminder to report, sage and hide russian disinfo threads
Sage in all fields

speaking from experience, it depends.
if you are trying to save as much material as possible and create as little mess, tear down is harder

sanhedrin

See related webm, goal #2. They want to bring down USA hegemony in favor of globalism. Biden is a known World Economic Forum supporter. They finance him, he rewards them with giving them what they want.

Attached: WorldEconomicForum2030.webm (400x400, 2.07M)

biden isn't the one making the decisions. obviously.

>it's the russians

Attached: 1626053765760.png (638x473, 145.01K)

Do you honestly believe they want to salvage anything?

shut up taconigger using ivan for damage control was okay 6 years ago

Attached: 1656458159821.png (600x627, 466.61K)

All part of the plan.

Because he's a puppet
"repeat the line"
Because he's a puppet
"end of quote"

All part of the plan :)
It had go be this way.

you don't understand there's a small amount of jews that control the world with massive wealth, they send out their soldiers to issue these orders
they are the sanhedrin, a circle, a kikehl.

Where the fuck are the torrent links from last night?

He’s got an entire team of people behind the scenes who specialize in it. Can’t even walk up stairs by himself

Planning.

yeah. I get that the whole pedo joe thing is sort of hillarious to those of us who knew he was a pedo and the media ignored it, but at the same time, he will be the last white male president we have, and it's all down hill from here as far as I can reckon. not a good time for America. Kamala will be even worse, and she may be taking charge while we're more or less at war and facing global depression like we have seen in a century.

Where do i view the directory?

That's what they pay him for.

*haven't seen*
all that assumes the media can't lie any more. maybe they can. lefty cognitive disonance is awe inspiring. still, I think he'll have to resign.

>papist
>white male

try again

Attached: papist vulva cult.png (728x560, 904.32K)

That Demon needs to be cast back into Hell.

>Papist

Attached: 1651601389327.jpg (451x634, 55.86K)

Judaeo-capitalism destroyed America and Reagan implementing the Great Reset was the kill shot

O b a m a

Aww poor ol biden ita not his fault he is just an innocent puppet.