The Roman Empire was... antiwhite(anti-german) globohomo that fell because roman men had sex with each other

>the Roman Empire was... antiwhite(anti-german) globohomo that fell because roman men had sex with each other
why are Any Forumsçhuds like this?

Attached: 1657397611727.png (500x500, 243.73K)

Emperors were typically blonde, light eyed. Average soldier was brown eyed, swarthy and fit. They were intelligent enough to double as engineers, were self sufficient in the collection of food and water, and gladly served their emperor. They fought to enslave inferior races. This was the single best hierarchy ever.

Attached: 1656816278399.jpg (557x674, 92.78K)

>Emperors were typically blonde, light eyed
Source: this was revealed to me in a dream

and it is true
fuck that urbanite semitic degenerate empire that had aryans as slaves
long live the barbarians
the middle ages were the peak of aryan freedom

Romans left written records. If you weren't a refugee nigger that moved to Italy, you'd know this.

emperors were brown, many of them were from illyria, anatolia and north africa
the roman empire was a civic nat garbage

Mind showing these records boye?

>Romans left written records
They sure did!

Attached: 1556119251754.png (639x5397, 837.55K)

>Emperors were typically blonde, light eyed.

Attached: 75c.jpg (1493x2263, 476.76K)

nigger, if someone was aryan those were the fucking romans themselves who brought the genes from Greece, which got from Mesopotamia.

Their slaves were certainly from those places, yes.

Attached: EQ2PH7MXkAMzDVy.jpg (960x688, 135.52K)

>Germans are white
kek Ancient germans couldn't read, write, they wore pants, didn't have engineering, water transport, roads or walls.

Attached: 674 (2).png (493x536, 20.6K)

retard alert

Attached: we wu meds.jpg (960x642, 143.86K)

>greece and mesopotamia
>aryan
greeks are e1b1 moorish haplogroup
and the romans were e1b1 and j2 (so semitic)

No one says that. The consensus is that it was a European empire that achieved great things, but degenerated significantly towards the end of its existence.

Nah. They looked like ordinary central/north Italians. Pale skin, mostly brown hair, mostly brown eyes, etc. Some were probably blond, but it wasn't very common. What matters is that they were of European stock.

>written sources
>posts nordoid wewuz recolouring
lol
lmao
if an afrocentrist showed you a pic where they all had afros i bet you'd believe it

Attached: EpXZH0dW8AUVHlN.jpg (861x512, 203.32K)

i hope you fucking die you literal fucking waste of oxygen

Attached: moorish shitalianj.jpg (913x624, 201.4K)

die

Attached: shitaly.png (772x524, 116.85K)

get suffocated

Attached: mednigger.jpg (1000x1000, 226.69K)

lmao, fucking dumbass

Attached: nord med cope lol.png (1760x500, 239.16K)

aryan comes from the birth of civilization and doesn't mean nord-niggers, it come from around Mesopotamia and even some people near India have those genes.

This thread has been made a thousand times. View the archive of you really are going to read them. Not worth the effort doing it myself for a retarded lazy nigger like you that isn't Romeaboo.