Why are they like this?

why are they like this?

Attached: 988392.png (765x768, 299.89K)

Attached: 1587763922301.png (902x1405, 847.06K)

Great let’s raise taxes on billionaires like gates and bezos and on corporations like Disney
No? That’s gommunizms?
Lol kys faggots

Pride.

look at his ears and you find the answer.

we need a wealth limit, say $10 million a person MAX

Profit

According to leftists corporations can't be anything but right wing, so I guess diversity and immigration are right wing ideas that leftists should oppose.

Because they're megalomaniacal psychopaths.
Simple as.

The people that finance them and buy their stonks require it

they want to exploit the common worker and divide them into different groups

this is why I have zero respect for so-called leftists

this fact will never change their minds, which just proves that they don't actually care about economic equality , they have values they put higher but pretend they don't

Nigger cattle.

Amazon warehouses are so shitty they are losing people so fast they are going to run out of potential employees.

> t. has no knowledge of economics whatsoever

>t. Make the corporations richer

gotta make the numbers go up, if the quality of the product suffers its ok. because now you are paying far less for more.

What did they mean by this?

Attached: amazon_military.jpg (1536x2048, 326.74K)

nope, we'll all end up owning the corporations more evenly

Low birth rates= Decreased labor pool= higher wages= Increased need for automation

High immigration= Larger labor pool= Low wages

They hate us

Corporations push for diversity because it's cheaper labor and divides the workplace which discourages unionization and solidarity. People are less inclined to work together as they gravitate towards those more similar to them and there will occasionally be cultural misunderstandings or language barriers, there will be more hostility or perceived slights from minorities with persecution complexes.

Immigration allows for what is essentially scab labor from foreign workers who have less protections and services/taxes that they need to pay into compared to a citizen, so they get a bigger take home pay and keep money under the table. They can undercut the wages and undermine the negotiating power of the American worker. They will work for less and be less likely to complain, and if half your workforce speaks Spanish they'll congregate together with each other while the white staff, the black staff members also do the same. This means they wont unionize, socialize, discuss pay, unfairness in the work place and so on

This. I'll stop supporting unions when we stop importing scabs from bumfuck Egypt.

Or we just expel jews from our country forever followed by niggers, spics and chinks

Diversity comes with an ideology today. Its not like just being different makes them unable to cooperate.

Because you don't matter to them. At least 1 in 5 CEOs literally cannot feel empathy. Not in a "that guy's a dickhead" way. They don't have that emotion. It's how they become successful, stepping on people is no problem for them. They just need you to act a certain way and will do whatever is necessary to that end.

"billionaires"
"push"
how? how do they push? by accepting job applications? yknow there's a hiring process right? heard of affirmative action? I'm not mad at you for believing this but the newsletter knows that it's victim mentality and it just annoys me. I am all for billionaires getting what for if they don't tend to their employees or their environment or community or family etc. but we're dodging the issue here. immigrants are a non issue. we were supposed to migrate different places everyone does that. people migrate it's not a big deal. yeah they should not be wasteful, they shouldn't destroy the communities they go to. but if they aren't and they pay their taxes (which honestly I don't see why citizens are so bent on them paying taxes like our tax system actually distributes that money properly, and there are self employed people who skip on taxes also), then why is this an issue? it's because they've tricked you into thinking about the global warming shit, and trying to blame immigrants for it rather then just going with the carbon tax. yeah the carbon tax originally was a psyop meant to distract you and make you fearful of your own government, but lookig back that's actually a great idea. we should be carbon taxing especially excel energy, all our factories in the u.s., and just communities. this would force people to adjust to a non electric lifestyle. it needs to be in small steps though. little by little.

immigration = lower wages
diversity = no unionization

drives down wages. simple as.

This, but unironically

doesn't help, without a wealth limit evil people will again become the new billionaires