It's 3 AM here in Sweden. I woke up just around 20 minutes ago because I heard a noise...

It's 3 AM here in Sweden. I woke up just around 20 minutes ago because I heard a noise. Turns out it was a bunch of foreigners breaking car windows on the street outside my balcony. They broke quite a lot of windwos. Didint even seem to take anything, just destroy about 10 or 12 different cars. Some old guy went out and yelled at them. They replied with: "I'll fuck your mother you damn swede bastard". After the yelling they all jumped in a car, probably giggling to each other like school girls. They sounded really young, 15-20 maybe. 1 of the could drive at least.

There were about 5 or 6 of them. I went out too on my balcony, I live on the top floor, but I didnt say anything. I just observed. I did get their car number and it turns out the car has had around 21 owners. Probably stolen or cheap, who knows. I will be filing a report to the police later after I get some coffee.

I just wanted to share this little story Any Forums about how letting middle eastern foreign people into your once beautiful country just completely ruins it. I dont what the fuck my government was thinking or what they gained by doing this. But I am so fucking tired of these arabs. My car was not on the streets because I have to pay around 60€ a month to put it in a car area that is gated. Yeah, I live in a gated community by the way. No different from South Africa or anything.

I sometimes feel like I am living in some kind of weird alternative reality. Because I never could imagine this growing up.

Attached: 5683.jpg (235x269, 7.37K)

If you don't kick them out soon they're going to end up like slaves in the Americas.

All you can do is cry and bitch on pol we own u ytoid don't forget it

N

And you’re schizo-posting on Any Forums while Arabs fuck that sweet, blonde Swedish pussy. Cope, seethe, dilate Chud.

Stop trolling for just one minute and have some sympathy to someone who is actually opening up in earnest in this rare moment. Fuck

Why didn't you shoot them?

That sucks. Have a bump.

Kill them where they stand

1 post by this lying id.

Sorry, Swede-user. We won’t use this to bantz you, honest.

(No, but really, my sympathies.) What do people running for office say when you bring these things up?

Try to get to sleep - the workday approaches fast.

Sweden is a shithole, I've been back here for 1 week now and I already want to blow my head off.

Have a heart Danebro.

Witnessed, go become a street sweeper instead though faggot

Where are you? City? Far north?

>Have a heart Danebro.
Stfu you retard, it's a fake story is why he doesn't reply or anything.
This is why nobody cares about americans on this board you all stupid pieces of shit screaming about your free speech.
Don't cry about this if you american it's USA bullshit country that bring 'refugees' to sweden via 20 years in middle east and north africa to do precisely that.

Muslims are primitive jews. Loves to leech and pretend to be victims. Extremely hostile to anyone crossing their path.
Can't believe amerimutt Any Forumsers think they are (((based))). Niggers with an agenda, that's what they are.

Vandalism in a cucked country is based.

>In Sweden
>Woke up
Sorry to hear that, user.

Attached: 1648211080300.jpg (358x358, 21.58K)

Whoa there buddy! could you call it with the racism?
Have you thought for a second that maybe it was something your neighbour did to them that made them act like this?
We need to do better.
I'm soo sick and tired of you bigots having some foul opinion about people who don't look exactly like you!
Could it be that they're sick of their hosts not being gracious enough to their guests not to give them a meal while everyone else eats?
I'm literally shaking right now.

post pics or larp

literally every scandi cuck is posting fake stories to stop people from moving there but it aint gonna happen

Sad to hear, fellow countryman. I am lucky enough not to live in an arab dense area, but of course I know that this is the kind of shit many swedes simply have to deal with since the traitors in government and media decided that we must be replaced in our homeland. Take care of yourself.

Attached: uwatm8.jpg (680x618, 37.86K)

you should have let them in to fuck your or your bf in the anus, you racist.

Shut the fuck up, nigger lover. You know nothing. Acting all high and mighty when your own country is a pyre.

> agenda
Yah I think I prefer blacks. Easier opponent when it comes down to it.

Double-digit-IQ races have no place in civilized first-world countries.
They must all be repatriated or removed, by any means necessary.
Likewise, all politicians, bureaucrats, NGO's, and other members of the parasitic ruling class must be removed.

no wonder Pewdiepie left

Try moving to Minneapolis first, then you can take your training wheels off and move to Stockholm.

>Muslims are primitive jews. Loves to leech and pretend to be victims. Extremely hostile to anyone crossing their path.
>Can't believe amerimutt Any Forumsers think they are (((based))). Niggers with an agenda, that's what they are.
American posters and most posters are non european garbage racists who just here to agitate.
Jews and muslims is similar religion almost entirely. Is why they both liars and both want to take over the entire world. Jews is also proof of a) no aliens care about this planet b) an interventionist deity doesn't exist or it would take a split second to wipe them out. Along with the fucking niggers who think 3x more territory in africa than europeans isn't enought for them, and tell them in no uncertain terms a) you get reduced territory b) you mind your own business.

Probably the dirty secret is that man is banned from space travel, and will be exterminated all ships who pass outside of our solar system, why they have to fake all the space stuff.
If early civs were controlled by any kind of jews or muslim bullshit i'd fucking have given that order myself aswell.

Muslims are jews except dumber and more violent to point of wanting to kill you if you prevent it. They demographic warfare for takeover and install bullshit religion. Jews only care of control top down they don't care of demographics. That's pretty much the only fucking difference.

Cool it with the antisemitism there bud.

I feel so lucky that things aren't that bad here in Canada. Not that there aren't plenty of other things to worry about, just that a bunch of unhinged, subhuman negroids destroying cities isn't really one of them...at least yet anyways

They drove off, and went back home to rape the room full of young Swedish girls they keep. How does it feel sweedcuck? Your government wants you dead.

My sincerest condolences Swede bro, how bad does it get before people do something? Its bad here in the States but our nation was cursed from its inception.

Tarrant did nothing wrong. These animals only understand violence.

> no reply
Probably on the phone with the cops.
Or went back to bed.

>They drove off, and went back home to rape the room full of young Swedish girls they keep. How does it feel sweedcuck? Your government wants you dead.
American roach, if your entire country died instead of lived, sweden would have no such problem nor would any european country.
USA started this campaign since 2001 with express purpose of knock out dictator stabilizers in north africa and middle east, to push as excuse for illegal immigration 'refugees' from these areas towards europe, to try to destroy european demographics. This is what has been going on last 20 years.
I feel absolutely nothing for american garbage, and go ahead say you hate europeans, wouldn't be different from any other day.
The only thing humans need is zero free will and be controlled by machine like the stupid NPC's you really are.
I have more respect for wildlife of any sort than any american human.

All you do here is provoke and say how you will do nothing. this place and american media in general is only to demoralize and talk shit. Like the stupid fucking disgusting ape you are. Regardless of what subtype and regardless of what skin color or whatever.

Hey

Leave Sweden, return home. Come to burgerland.

>my government
There is only one government in the world and it's not here for us. Good luck, swedebro.

>Probably on the phone with the cops.
>Or went back to bed.
You are such a stupid fucking toilet bug. It's a bot post for agitation content and spam for a) demoralization b) anti european agitation. Also association with nazism with anti immigration, anti women posts, incel meme total fabrication to peg on anti immigration, etc.
>Leave Sweden, return home. Come to burgerland.
Fuck burgerland, everyone of it's idiotic 325 million people need to die.
USA is 50% euro and it think by debasing euro demographics they will flee to USA somehow.
There ought to be real plagues, real fucking dirty tricks to poison even the food supply in USA so everything fucking dies in that piece of shit territory.

Dude, everyone knows you're some loser white kid living in his mom's basement.

You are a Dane, when has anybody ever given a fuck about a Dane?

>Dude, everyone knows you're some loser white kid living in his mom's basement.
proof you have of none whichever case is, hence death of free speech and all american values and garbage including all its stupid people.

I want a blonde Swedish boyfriend!!!

hang in there, soon you will be able to shoot the invaders.

think about hanging or chopping off the heads of your politicians, remember they are allowing them to invade your beautiful homeland for money in their pockets and that's treason.

>1pbtid

and all retards falling for this larp lol

>You are a Dane, when has anybody ever given a fuck about a Dane?
I don't care i don't give a fuck about humans in general. Only mass death and total enslavement of this pathetic species to preserve the wildlife which is always been more important than the human cockroaches that infest now 8 billion feces ridden garbage on this planet.
Humans are not important, and never were. No matter what type it is. You fat bloated overbred garbage of about 10-15 subtypes and each is less interesting than the other.
You want something interesting look at other lifeforms than humans. Bunch of bald apes who think they something.

>USA is 50% euro
That's still 160 million white people. That's a bunch.

Rope

Attached: IMG_20220710_184315.jpg (678x678, 35.17K)

I'm so sorry my frien, why don't you move here down the south? Maybe you'll like it here, south parts are safe and no niggers, just some brownoids but they're chill, also in small cities there's almost no brownoids.

Zero shit given sweden cuck. Should have went down and shank those shitskins. I would do it.

>That's still 160 million white people. That's a bunch.
there are no 'white' people first off, second, out of those 160 million find out how many of those are actual europeans not some arabs or whatever else idiot mutt with light pigmentation.
USA is a retard country that always fuck everything up for actual european peoples. And that's all you still are. Actual europeans of the various types are in europe around 700 million in total. Can't use muttpean for shit.

Swedebro, could you not have grabbed your axe and a knife and proceed to bathe in their blood? Are you truly a faggot?

But humans are cool...

Simple your government hates you and is trying to kill you. Act accordingly.

>Zero shit given sweden cuck. Should have went down and shank those shitskins. I would do it.
Yeah right after you get off your vpn, book a trans pacific flight fly over there and then realize you left your cock and balls at home and that you're a fat retard and then fly right back to USA again.

God do you ever shut up? Can you just kill yourself please? I'd say it's for the health of the gene pool but let's face some facts here. A neet such as yourself will never fuck a real woman

>But humans are cool...
Humans are the epitomy of trash, especially american retards.ironically this species needs to be treated way more like cattle and wildlife, than actual wildlife.. Meaning no free will or free agency or free decision making of any kind. You retards that should not even determine when you take a fucking shit, or you manage to fuck something up in the process for somebody.

> Natt had a bad shift at the factory

I can save you... Daneanon

Keep feeding your despair and you'll punch your friend sitting next to you because your enemy is out of reach.

Hey man just calm down :(
I mean if you wanna talk I'm here to gib you some advice, or at least I can try to do so.

>God do you ever shut up? Can you just kill yourself please? I'd say it's for the health of the gene pool but let's face some facts here. A neet such as yourself will never fuck a real woman
what the fuck do you think you know about anyone who post here?
Ever shut up? Oh i'm for the total silencing of this entire species, infact i think the covid masks is a nice move, americans need a muzzle on their face like the rabid dog they are, and then also fingers chopped off so you can't type bullshit on your computer anymore.
Fucking 50.000 posts about how swedes are cucks and deserves to be invaded by niggers and arabs from you american bastards who state sponsor this anti european garbage, you spew it 24/7 and then ask someone else to shut up.
Oh humanity needs to be silenced. You need to have your tongue cut out and shoved down your throat till you choke to death. Fucking faggot bonobo ape retard.

It's 160 minus the additional 11% they throw in for Arabs and brown people. We're like 61% white statically but they count shitskins in that. 98% of actual European stock white people in the US have no other genetic ethnicities or anomalies in their DNA. So 98% of 160 million are pure European stock, albeit mixed with other European stock. I'm predominately Anglo but I also have Moravian and German ancestry, too.
Oh you're just an edgy teenager, right then.